Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 14. (Read 75249 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
I can attempt a Mac and Linux build of the new wallet version, if the guy you have working on it doesn't do one.
The one fellow only does windows as far as I know and I dont know if thats started yet however I defer to the boss here

sounds good what sorta compensation we talking about?I know both of those can be expensive.I dont know if cryptocoderz has started one or what but anyways I defere to the dev here as hes the boss and has the last say.Im just a supporter of this coin just like the rest of our little community here.I been shopping around for someone to do both of those as they are really needed for this coin.

Since the other guy will be doing most of the coding, I just need the source from him. If we can get that, then a Linux and Mac build won't be all that hard. If not, then I'm not sure what the best route will be, as I don't know enough to build a wallet and Mac and Linux that will be compatible with the Windows one he makes.

So if he does give us the source code, maybe .04 BTC/1000000 MTLMC3 (whichever)? If not, we'll have to search for other options.

can the github source will do.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I can attempt a Mac and Linux build of the new wallet version, if the guy you have working on it doesn't do one.
The one fellow only does windows as far as I know and I dont know if thats started yet however I defer to the boss here

sounds good what sorta compensation we talking about?I know both of those can be expensive.I dont know if cryptocoderz has started one or what but anyways I defere to the dev here as hes the boss and has the last say.Im just a supporter of this coin just like the rest of our little community here.I been shopping around for someone to do both of those as they are really needed for this coin.

Since the other guy will be doing most of the coding, I just need the source from him. If we can get that, then a Linux and Mac build won't be all that hard. If not, then I'm not sure what the best route will be, as I don't know enough to build a wallet and Mac and Linux that will be compatible with the Windows one he makes.

So if he does give us the source code, maybe .04 BTC/1000000 MTLMC3 (whichever)? If not, we'll have to search for other options.
i will check it out dude. still thinking what to add on the wallet upgrade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
i can do a web wallet if needed Smiley

Do it!

I dont normally use web wallets but I need to move these coins somewhere I dont want to move them to an exchange.Im sure dev would very much appreciate it.In our conversations one of the holdups is that we want someone that is trusted and I KNOW you to be a trustworth lad.  Wink  I am trying to learn how to create apks and I downloaded a program that works on windows that allows you to create apks from web sites.I havent got around to using it yet but it seems pretty cool and I understand it its pretty straight forward.This is a pic of the free version which has a lot of settings.The reg.version has a ton more.

a link to that file can be found here in case anyone is interested.

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
i can do a web wallet if needed Smiley

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
He is the reason I rarely if ever had to pay to get into a show no matter where it was at.I still get in free most of the times but now it depends on where its at I just flash my ID and Im usually in or sometimes Im invited by the bands themselves or Go in the "Back" along with all the other vips lol and often Im on a guest list.I really am the guy you want to go to a show with but since his death I dont have as much pull.Still have a lot though.I used to never get asked "Hey where you going or who are you? Hey you cant go back there or in there" but now it happens on occasion lol only time I had a real problem I was working at The Abyss as security I went in the back door as Thats what I was told to do and King Diamonds guys stopped me ands tried to throw me out what a mess even after they found out I was security they still tried we just about had a rumble our security against his and we had them outnumbered 5 to 1 I really thought there was going to be a fight. I think they decided to say fuck it  because Bill came walking up and said "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS IM THE ONE PAYING YOU YOUR FUCKING PAYCHECK" to king Diamond and his guys and THEY backed off but they were not very happy.I still dont get it.
In loving memory on the first anniversary of his death.
Cry

You are sorely missed my brother.Such a great loss for the metal community.

AWESOME PAYING RESPECT TO THE MASTER DUDE
In loving memory on the first anniversary of his death.
Cry

You are sorely missed my brother.Such a great loss for the metal community.

So has he given us a price ?Do you need to decide what features you want?Let me know I really wish you would give me a call on my mobile.Aren't you in Louisiana?I pmed you my number a good while back but you never called as far as I know.My voice mail is good to go for now you can also message me on facebook messanger on my regular page or the DJ Psycadelicat page.Im going to work on getting this coin to rocket just going to take a little while.I wanna be a millionaire one day since I missed to bitcoin boat back in 2011 lol

no dude im in New Zealand sorry

Oh damn lol well my mistake now I know why you havent called me anyways it is done yaaaay

So has he given us a price ?Do you need to decide what features you want?Let me know I really wish you would give me a call on my mobile.Aren't you in Louisiana?I pmed you my number a good while back but you never called as far as I know.My voice mail is good to go for now you can also message me on facebook messanger on my regular page or the DJ Psycadelicat page.Im going to work on getting this coin to rocket just going to take a little while.I wanna be a millionaire one day since I missed to bitcoin boat back in 2011 lol

no dude im in New Zealand sorry
are you having just a new wallet or whole new chain ? as this chain is massive

maybe do a coin swap with a new chain so the whole chain is big lol

Hi i maybe just thinking of some wallet upgrade. coz i have some big problem in doing coin swapping. specially when i put deadline, some idiot is reacting they didnt get a chance to swap their old coin to the new one. And that the coin is a scam or something.  Its a big big mission.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

I completely agree one of those "Idiots " would or could be me lol I do keep this site open 24/7 but I do miss shit from time to time.  Cheesy

ooppps so its you hahaha. just kidding dude. No its really a BIG MISSION doing coin swapping

Hi i maybe just thinking of some wallet upgrade. coz i have some big problem in doing coin swapping. specially when i put deadline, some idiot is reacting they didnt get a chance to swap their old coin to the new one. And that the coin is a scam or something.  Its a big big mission.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

I completely agree one of those "Idiots " would or could be me lol I do keep this site open 24/7 but I do miss shit from time to time.  Cheesy

For a windows qt
encrypt decrypt with staking only,
Link button to Metal music.pw
,Promote your band(cult mongers site)
,Announce show/concert or local events to events page at mtlmusic.pw,
Jump to block/decode Transaction or block explorer
,exchange list where mtl music is currently trade with possibility to update list manually
,encrypt messaging,
Link to encyclopaedia Metallum aka The heavy metal archives
Link to a webshop/auction page (I can help with some of the webdesign)
Ability to run node
Speed up wallet if possible (memory leaks etc)

All this may be funny insane or impossible I have no idea really as Im no coder I just took a look at Espers(Cryptocoderz) wallet  Wild Beast Block and a couple of others and they all have some really nice features. Myself I dont really like the idea of a swap but a new chain yea if we do that I would go with a completely new algorithim like  HMQ1725 its new and being developed and has a lot of people that love it and its cpu/gpu friendly.If thats done I would go with a minimal upgrade to the scrypt wallet and focus on the new chain and wallet because if you swap the coins out for the new algo. I dont think thats a good idea really but Hell I really dont know.Ill edit this some more when I get more info so I gave you headbangers and moshers something to think about.

Keep it Brooootal and Heavy metal brothers and sisters

Reserved

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

cryptocoderz just replied to my message he can upgrade our wallet. do you guys have any request or addition to the wallet upgrade. we need to pay him btc or ltc.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

hey, one thing i will say for crunck is that he is smart as a whip. look out though, he seems to be a bit of a crook

read from
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17304351

to
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17781437
Pages:
Jump to: