Pages:
Author

Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 15. (Read 30459 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 22, 2016, 06:24:47 PM
I'm sure Eric Gu ('director' of metaverse) speaks english good enough, beacause earlier he wrote several post in this thread and promise to visit to some "conferences in London and New York City".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15851196
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15877247

So Im think he know english well. But it to hard to frankly answer to my email "Yes I stole your btc, just foget about them"

Maybe its just a scam, but I think its a bit early to give up on it just yet. Maybe they don't have answers to those questions just yet. Maybe the person you are messaging barely speaks English and can't really give you a better answer because of that.

Metaverse is scam.

I sent some btc during ICO. Later after ico ends i try to get some info about wallet, token distribution, exchanges
I found some contacts and wrote to [email protected] (support of metaverse) and [email protected] ("director" of metaverse based by his signature)

As result i got no concrete answers to my questions
Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((
After so detailed answers I claim to refund my btc and got no answers at all

So from my point of view Eric Gu (nickname "notess" on this thread) is scammer.
Do not deal with him, metaverse and viewfin.com

Can we have updates on Metaverse?
Where is the Metaverse slack or forum?
Not great communications
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 05:50:58 PM
Activity: 457
Bancor
October 19, 2016, 05:43:18 AM
Any updates?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
October 10, 2016, 08:12:32 AM
I talked with the CEO last night he is travelling the world and he will be hiring a western communication manager.

That's really good to hear.
Bancor
October 09, 2016, 05:05:17 PM
Also - How do ppl check their Metaverse balance if they send funds to the bitcoin address provided?
Bancor
October 09, 2016, 07:32:35 AM
I talked with the CEO last night he is travelling the world and he will be hiring a western communication manager.

TY,
A western communications manager is needed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 02:12:50 PM
Bancor
October 04, 2016, 08:44:13 AM
Yeah, i can't find any information on the development or anything for a project which raised millions.
Perhaps they are using a chineese slack/forum or something, i don;t know.
But we need more updates.
Activity: 1008
October 02, 2016, 09:27:47 AM
Maybe its just a scam, but I think its a bit early to give up on it just yet. Maybe they don't have answers to those questions just yet. Maybe the person you are messaging barely speaks English and can't really give you a better answer because of that.

Metaverse is scam.

I sent some btc during ICO. Later after ico ends i try to get some info about wallet, token distribution, exchanges
I found some contacts and wrote to [email protected] (support of metaverse) and [email protected] ("director" of metaverse based by his signature)

Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((

Not great communications

I am in metaverse QQ and I talked with community basically CEO is busy he will contact me when he gets back.
Cryptorials.io
October 02, 2016, 09:24:28 AM

Metaverse is scam.

Not great communications
Activity: 501
October 02, 2016, 08:36:08 AM
This here is so fishy for me...
But if someone invest,good luck !
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 02, 2016, 06:27:23 AM
Metaverse is scam.

Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((

Not great communications
Bancor
October 01, 2016, 06:07:17 PM
Not great communications
Activity: 364
move that crypto
September 20, 2016, 06:38:00 PM
can DEV make any step by step guide how to invest into ICO

thx

The easiest way to participate is to simply send your bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 ,
the hard way is to use the crowdsale platform www.bitzhongchou.com , since the platform is entirely in Chinese language, you might want to view this how -to video before trying. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5Mzc2ODk0OA==.html

Only 56 btc funding? Wiout bounty? LOl, so fishy, i won't trust any Chinese teams, they are ignoring people after ico, antshares did it.

I guess the majority of $2.25 million raised for ~25% of supply was through this chinese crowdsale site:
http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html

First I've seen this site and I can't read chinese to even know if it's legit.  But I threw some BTC into this anyways....because CHINA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
Activity: 728
September 15, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
can DEV make any step by step guide how to invest into ICO

thx

The easiest way to participate is to simply send your bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 ,
the hard way is to use the crowdsale platform www.bitzhongchou.com , since the platform is entirely in Chinese language, you might want to view this how -to video before trying. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5Mzc2ODk0OA==.html

Only 56 btc funding? Wiout bounty? LOl, so fishy, i won't trust any Chinese teams, they are ignoring people after ico, antshares did it.
Activity: 595
September 15, 2016, 12:55:51 PM
Is this ICO finished?
September 07, 2016, 09:10:25 AM
Ok, thanks. I will be waiting then  Wink
Cryptorials.io
September 07, 2016, 07:31:06 AM
They launch in early 2017, but I think they said there might possibly be early trading from October. Either way you won't be able to get your coins until then.

Hopefully they will let us know how to get the coins when the time comes and there will be an exchange or at least wallet version you can use without being able to speak Chinese.
Activity: 448
September 07, 2016, 07:03:39 AM
lol, no one interested  Cool
September 07, 2016, 06:58:00 AM
HuhHuh Any help
Pages:
Jump to: