Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 12. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 26, 2019, 06:20:13 PM
Yeah, I have. And that's why I am saying that these parameters matter. And I would also say the it is important to choose proper equipment

And where have you been choosing? Any recommendations you can give here?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 26, 2019, 06:14:07 PM
No doubt in here and I fully agree with you. And have you every tried mining on your own?

Yeah, I have. And that's why I am saying that these parameters matter. And I would also say the it is important to choose proper equipment
August 26, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
Mining? Oh yes, this is for sure an option. But in my opinion, it requires higher experience. And more things to analyze

No doubt in here and I fully agree with you. And have you every tried mining on your own?
August 26, 2019, 06:07:08 PM
I mean from my point of view, there are also few other great ways of making profits.. Like mining, for example

Mining? Oh yes, this is for sure an option. But in my opinion, it requires higher experience. And more things to analyze
August 26, 2019, 06:06:13 PM
Evening arrangut. What exactly do you mean by only options? Sorry, don't fully get the sense of your question

I mean from my point of view, there are also few other great ways of making profits.. Like mining, for example
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 26, 2019, 04:58:28 PM
Nice question. The better way to grow your altcoins is different. You should be like a fish in the sea and have a good knowledges about coins, team - their history. As for me - the better way is earn altcoins how reward in project support.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 26, 2019, 04:31:10 PM
Be careful when trading altcoins. On all top exchanges, major players use bots to pump volumes and to pump coins. Always keep it in your head.
I have already seen artificial pumps and dumps. But nothing can be done with this, but to adapt to their strategy.
The pump in exchanges are without exception of any big exchanges, including the IEO coin they raised. There are fewer advocate for altcoins lately cause it is not as safe as before. The liquidity had reduced therebye giving a very low volume as daily trade at less than 10%.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 26, 2019, 04:17:31 PM
Be careful when trading altcoins. On all top exchanges, major players use bots to pump volumes and to pump coins. Always keep it in your head.
I have already seen artificial pumps and dumps. But nothing can be done with this, but to adapt to their strategy.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
August 26, 2019, 04:08:48 PM
Investing  is not as profitable as it used to be unless with the exception of very few projects. I think the safest way to invest would be to join bounty campaigns or trade if you can. Trading is actually the best option if you know how to trade.
August 26, 2019, 04:02:31 PM
Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. And are these the only options you consider nowadays? Or something else?

Evening arrangut. What exactly do you mean by only options? Sorry, don't fully get the sense of your question
August 26, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. And are these the only options you consider nowadays? Or something else?
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 26, 2019, 02:23:45 PM
For me trading is the best method to increase your altcoin. You just buy low and sell high, just keep doing that,. your altcoin will increase. 
I agree. As for me, this is the easiest and most profitable way. You don’t need to invent a bicycle. Everything has been invented for a long time. Use it as it is and get a good reward for it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
August 26, 2019, 02:08:29 PM
I believe you intend to increase your hold of a particular token. The best option is scalping (trading). Join the token Telegram group and observe its activities which are largely contributed by news and media. Buy the rumor and sell the news. Then rinse and repeat. If you try this strategy several times you will have the chance to increase your portfolio. This is the method  that works for me.
Activity: 434
August 26, 2019, 12:30:49 PM
Instead of investing in ico of course I would choose the easiest and most promising method at the moment, the method is actually trading and holding tokens to get as much profit as possible, but as a trader, of course, must be prepared to face losses when prices fall and of course traders must enjoy the ability to read price movements in the market.
Activity: 517
August 26, 2019, 09:55:56 AM
By investing in potential altcoin is a way for us to get maximum results. we ourselves must first research before making any investment. do not let us wrong in taking the investment steps that we want to run,altcoin itself currently has so much and we have to do thousands of research to be able to benefit

This will begin with the willingness of people who want to find out in more detail about what types of coins you can invest in and generate little by little profits for a brighter future. Some people are very lazy to do that and analyze what will make them lose or gain.
Now few people do real coin analysis. many people buy because someone recommends it to them. nobody wants to think with their own heads and take responsibility for their actions

It's needed now to be more thorough and find out about the truth of the project they are taking part in. Many frauds continue to emerge in the present. this creates a severe trauma for everyone.
fraud will still exist, and there will never be a method that gives certainty to assets that will give us a profit. the analysis carried out is still very shallow and speculative. but sometimes I see some people selling groups to give daily trading signals. whether it's true or just manipulation.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 26, 2019, 09:51:41 AM
with use of different tools and evaluation system to gives as fine on reference as investors to gains with use of returns as complying with work on extensive as the decision to work on beginning terms with use on qualifying distinctive on native as profile with personal presence on field of business with the bitcoin finance.

Activity: 560
August 25, 2019, 06:39:15 AM
One of the best options for increasing your altcoins are bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops and get free tokens. Another way is trading. With some investment, you can start your trading. Buy some potential coins and sell them for profits. Investing in good and potential ICOs is also cool idea.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 25, 2019, 06:19:55 AM
To grow your altcoins you should invest in the top level project that are bringing the ICO and IEO. Again, if you prefer to invest in the security token than the Utility token then you get some passive income with the earning of dividend or by stacking your coin. In the another way you should hold your coin till the super profit in the bull market.
Activity: 1274
August 25, 2019, 06:16:26 AM
During market bearish season Holding and trading is the best option to grow your coins, Trading is the all-time best option while hodl is best when the market is red and coins are on the bottom.
Activity: 132
August 25, 2019, 05:49:27 AM
By exchanging in some markets you can add altcoin through arbitration by looking at the opportunity to get some% profit, but this method is full of risk if you do not carefully see the cost of withdrawal from the market
Pages:
Jump to: