Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 13. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 25, 2019, 04:44:41 AM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Of course, it is possible to invest in ICOs or IEOs, but now altcoins are showing themselves from a bad side and investors are investing very little in altcoins and this, of course, is alarming. You can always trade in any situation, but for this you certainly need experience in trading so as not to lose all your investments. You need to hold altcoins from top projects that can bring you good profit, but for this you need to study each project completely. In general, I think that it is best to participate in a bounty companies and you will can ensure some profit for yourself and you will not lose your money.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
August 25, 2019, 04:23:27 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Trade of course but since you have an option of others. Include bounty campaign, this is the best process to accumulate altcoins without even paying for it. There are some decent campaign giving out tokens for youre promotional work for their token. Can I ask what is the purpose of collecting too much altcoins? I guess better to collect all major coins and tokens with value already than collecting altcoins that arent worth. For altcoins collect only big project ans stable one to be safe few years from now.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 25, 2019, 03:51:30 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Your post is not clear enough. Do you want to increase the number of coins, or do you want to increase the value of the coins that you are holding right now? An intelligent investor would go for the latter option. In case you want to increase the number of coins, then you can try PoW mining with coins which are mined using that algorithm, such as Dash.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
August 25, 2019, 02:20:16 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

If you want to rich in a short time, then you should invest in ICO. But it has a risk always. Holding can be changed anyone life. In my opinion, Trading is the best option to increase your altcoins.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 24, 2019, 06:59:39 PM
in my opinion the best way to grow your coin. You must trade your coins, because it is the fastest and best method for growing coins.
There are people who do not trade, yet make substantial amount of profit or returns. What I am saying invariably, is that, not everyone knows how to trade, but if you can identify good projects, then invest in them, you will make reasonable profit.
Imagine those who invested in the IEO of  Tokoin on Kucoin Spotlight, they made at least x3 of the IEO price.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 24, 2019, 06:21:57 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

trading is the best way to grow your altcoins, trade it first and then when it appreciates and you see another prospective project that has loads of god stuff to offer then you uinvest in their project through which ever means they use to make it available to investors. ICO, IEO or STO and then HODL till it appreciates before selling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2019, 06:04:32 PM
in my opinion the best way to grow your coin. You must trade your coins, because it is the fastest and best method for growing coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 24, 2019, 04:00:39 PM
I think this has to do with one's preference, the above mentioned ways of growing Altcoins are good but also requires critical decision making to avoid running at losses.
Trading would be a preferred option especially for those who know the nitty gritty of trading.
Activity: 420
August 24, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
the fastest way to increase altcoin is by trading, you have to really be able to analyze an altcoin that is growing so that the profits are also great, don't do it in a hurry because it can make you lose in trading, be careful not to buy coins to die because they can be extinguished so that makes you lose a lot of altcoin, while investing requires a lot of capital and long term
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 24, 2019, 02:39:43 PM
My method to increase my altcoin is dependon altcoin itself. Let say i have dash coin, so to increase my altcoin is to stake or become masternode. But the most common method for me is trading, trading will also make me lose my coin that i hold for long time. So i decide to have some coin, for example

1. First Coin to hold for long term
2. Second coin for trade, this is various and depend on market condition. Ussualy this coin not for hold
3. When i got profit from second coin, i trade to buy first coin
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 24, 2019, 11:52:26 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

I think Investment and trading is the best option to increase altcoin. Bounty also a good way to earn some good altcoin but now days it's not easy to earn from bounty. And of course i recommended you to invest on IEO because it's more safe than ICO if you choose a good exchange. I don't prefer holding altcoin because it's too lengthy process.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 24, 2019, 10:28:29 AM
everyone certainly has their own way to safeguard their assets or to survive in this market, in my opinion trading is one of the right methods to penetrate the losses that I experienced at that time.
Activity: 589
August 24, 2019, 09:47:25 AM
I chose the hold method, altcoin currently provides the opportunity to buy and hold it long term, sometimes I try to invest in IEO launched on the biggest exchange.
Activity: 602
August 24, 2019, 08:55:10 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Honestly, IEOs are the only ones making  the real profits right now. You join in for a month with the tokens of the exchange which is for lottery but before, anyone can join and invest so it is now very hard. But if you are a brave one then buy these new IEO tokens who did not moon on their trading day and pray for it to pump because it will surely do.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 23, 2019, 05:26:47 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

In my experience the best way to increase my altcoins are through trading but this is not easy. I experienced losses due to wrong decision but because of that I learned slowly. Trading requires skills and knowledge to be able to do it right.

Holding is good too but you must be patient in order to refrain yourself from panic selling.

Well this depends on your strategy and capabilities, any method can be effective for you if you're determine.

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
August 23, 2019, 05:09:29 AM
It all depends on ones view about altcoin. The only suitable way is to invest in ICO's, hodl it and be able to trade some not all. Growing altcoin requires logic, patience and plans to see a good result
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
August 23, 2019, 03:48:59 AM

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

The points mentioned above are some of the most common ways to grow the value of your coins and there's really nothing you can do about it if the project/team itself are not doing their part. There's a group of strategic investors for a Binance listed coin that locked up their coins all together until next year for the long-term development of the project. Those moves right there are what can help you build your altcoin without making any much efforts at all, all you need for those situations is patience.
Activity: 798
August 23, 2019, 03:43:38 AM
Trading is one of the best way to quickly grow your altcoins if you have good trading knowledge,if you dont know how to trade you will need to learn trading which wont take lot of your time,i use olymptrade and i made few good profits.

Or you can also take advantage of bear markets by buying good altcoins at cheaper price and sell for higher price when market recover or just create the order on good exchange with good volume till market recover

Trading if without enough knowledge will be very risky for our capital. Not everyone is suitable for trading because it requires patience and also a stable psychology. Buying or accumulating altcoin at low prices like this might be a good choice, but we have to select it because not all altcoins are suitable as long-term investments and not all altcoins have good products
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 23, 2019, 02:32:28 AM
Others is less risky as it requires little or no investment. In this category, I will like to point out the following ways:
Joining bounty campaign
Airdrop exercise
Being part of a better testing scheme for a project
Writing reviews on projects.
Activity: 490
August 23, 2019, 02:09:37 AM
Trading is one of the best way to quickly grow your altcoins if you have good trading knowledge,if you dont know how to trade you will need to learn trading which wont take lot of your time,i use olymptrade and i made few good profits.

Or you can also take advantage of bear markets by buying good altcoins at cheaper price and sell for higher price when market recover or just create the order on good exchange with good volume till market recover
Pages:
Jump to: