Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 11. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 27, 2019, 05:50:43 PM
And how to find a right supplier? Why all is equal? There are so many various options from 1k usd to 5k or even more?
The more you pay the more you earn basically:) payback to price is equal on average due to this principal.
And supplier? Where do you buy all this equipment? I have found much on ebay but it seems unsecure to me. Costs much I do not want to risk
I buy from globemining com they have small delays in shipping and deployment as well but the overall quality of service is great. Never regret buying there, I was more than satisfied with service, where do you live? 
Activity: 42
August 27, 2019, 05:48:36 PM
And how to find a right supplier? Why all is equal? There are so many various options from 1k usd to 5k or even more?
The more you pay the more you earn basically:) payback to price is equal on average due to this principal.
And supplier? Where do you buy all this equipment? I have found much on ebay but it seems unsecure to me. Costs much I do not want to risk
August 27, 2019, 05:39:35 PM
August 27, 2019, 05:39:04 PM
Hi, guys! Sorry for a little off-top but I am interested in Altcoin mining as the ICO and IEO have failed my expectations, and investing is wasteful. Could anybody advice me on this particular topic? Is there any sense now to start or the niche is dead? 
Hi, there is only sense if you are aware of your costs and have much patience and endurance to waste much money at the beginning and payback in several month. It’s more complicated than it used to be 4 years ago. 
So you say that there is a chance to make profit? It is feasible?
More than you can imagine. The problem is: to find a right place, right supplier. Secondly to forget about it and not draw much attention to the cost of miner. In fact all equipment is equal. Price to payback is equal on average.
August 27, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
Hi, guys! Sorry for a little off-top but I am interested in Altcoin mining as the ICO and IEO have failed my expectations, and investing is wasteful. Could anybody advice me on this particular topic? Is there any sense now to start or the niche is dead? 
Hi, there is only sense if you are aware of your costs and have much patience and endurance to waste much money at the beginning and payback in several month. It’s more complicated than it used to be 4 years ago. 
More than you can imagine. The problem is: to find a right place, right supplier. Secondly to forget about it and not draw much attention to the cost of miner. In fact all equipment is equal. Price to payback is equal on average.
August 27, 2019, 05:29:55 PM
August 27, 2019, 05:22:18 PM
August 27, 2019, 05:18:15 PM
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 27, 2019, 05:00:23 PM
Yes, invest is the safe way now but do not forget bounty, you can receive free coins, but take time and may not like invest.
Mining coins is good way.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
August 27, 2019, 04:56:20 PM
The best way to increase the price of your altcoins is to sell them.  Grin
Several times I came across the fact that as soon as I sold my coins so immediately the price of them went up. I also saw people writing about their cases when they were selling and the price began to rise.
Speaking without jokes, I’m sure that you don’t need to buy altcoins for a very long time, you also need to wait until the price starts to rise a little and only then buy the altcoins you need. And until they begin to grow in price, then you should keep your capital in Bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 27, 2019, 04:38:01 PM
To get more preferable altcoin without additional buying is possible only wby accurate trading. Every trading has its own circles. Just buy on dip and sell when you are comfortable with, even 10% is good profit.
Activity: 35
August 27, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

Invest in IEO, and go trading if you have some knowledge about trading.
Be aware you should choose the right time to sell and buy.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 27, 2019, 03:50:40 PM
Despite the fact that investing in altcoins in the long term does not bring profit, I prefer this way of making money.
The market grows and develops and coins from the top 10 will in any case grow in value and in the future selling them I will get good profit.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 27, 2019, 02:35:09 PM
I doubt there is a guaranteed method.
Let's say that you need to do a risk / benefit analysis, and keep as many open positions, given the volatility that distinguishes the sector.
Then, a little luck doesn't hurt ...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 10:02:37 AM
others
i am working on personal projects to manage plan on crypto arbitrage trading with the customs of bot to helps on multiplying entries with the playing of games.
the bot name is BOCAP BOT if with interest pls pm
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 27, 2019, 09:56:37 AM
I do investing to altcoins and sometimes participate in a trading contest and also gambling but not to the point that I risk all in gambling just playing some bucks on it sometimes gained huge profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 27, 2019, 09:49:49 AM
If you want to grow your altcoins then you have to do some research and buy good altcoins and hold them. There are good projects which can give decent returns in coming time.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2019, 06:30:10 PM
Will do shortly, thanks a lot! Any particular devices to pay attention to?

Well, my own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but of course, you'd better have a look at other devices as well to have a wider picture
Activity: 168
August 26, 2019, 06:29:31 PM
Sure, I can. I was choosing on Globemining com and they have truly wide range of devices for different purposes and different price. So have a look

Will do shortly, thanks a lot! Any particular devices to pay attention to?
Activity: 70
August 26, 2019, 06:21:17 PM
And where have you been choosing? Any recommendations you can give here?

Sure, I can. I was choosing on Globemining com and they have truly wide range of devices for different purposes and different price. So have a look
Pages:
Jump to: