Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 188. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 05:09:04 PM
i remember seeing this "bank" wallet site that paid you interest if u stored your bitcoins with them. i haven't tried yet but if you are interested goodle "magnr"
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 25, 2015, 04:53:24 PM
In my think, as bitcoin is not more save than investment, so Cloud Mining is best for growing !! Smiley
Right now Mining is never been good investment or method of growing your bitcoins

If you have got more money to invest mine systems, it can be a good method for growing your bitcoin.
For example you can built your mining pool in a cold country with low electricity cost. But you have to first hav money for that.
If we have enough money then no need to create this thread we are talking about how to grow your bitcoin not we have to go in cold country and then set up our own mining pool  Cheesy
August 25, 2015, 04:23:31 PM
there are P2P lending sites you might wanna look into. Bitbond has fairly decent rates 10-20% per annum.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
August 25, 2015, 04:19:01 PM
my method of growing bitcoins is by faucets and playing sports which give in play and trading , their are sites which accept bitcoins and we can bet on sports. other than that signature campaign, faucets and referral system they also work for me.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 25, 2015, 03:26:16 PM
In my think, as bitcoin is not more save than investment, so Cloud Mining is best for growing !! Smiley
Right now Mining is never been good investment or method of growing your bitcoins

If you have got more money to invest mine systems, it can be a good method for growing your bitcoin.
For example you can built your mining pool in a cold country with low electricity cost. But you have to first hav money for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 25, 2015, 11:05:59 AM
How could you say that ? because for your information mining is the best way not in cloud mining because you mine for specific company, because you can earn in mining bigger than in signature campaign or investment.
Activity: 812
August 24, 2015, 02:34:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 24, 2015, 02:01:19 PM
whatever you do with you bitcoins do not gamble them because you will lose all of it
Activity: 398
August 24, 2015, 01:19:58 PM
Activity: 56
August 24, 2015, 01:18:18 PM
Shifting coins between alt and btc on an exchange can give you nice results Smiley

Still has high risks though. Isn't dependable for a long period of time. You need to have a good sense on decision making on which coin to hold and dump. But yeah, it can help you grow your btc. Wink

The risk is always there. Those who do not risk does not increase the Bitcoin Smiley Thank you I will try!
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 24, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
SUPER METHOD: Leave them in a cold storage and wait 10 years.

waiting 10 years. You are joking right? Maybe I will die before 10 years. We need quick growing and need to be a rich good with easy way.
Activity: 518
August 24, 2015, 05:58:29 AM
invest your money or gamble your money. this methods i have to use for grow my bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 24, 2015, 05:29:41 AM
SUPER METHOD: Leave them in a cold storage and wait 10 years.

Do you have any theory to justify your statement that after 10 years you will see a big price? I think for next 10 years investment gold should be better choice than bit-coin for a guaranty profits.
August 24, 2015, 03:17:15 AM
I dont think that people are going to give away their ways of making money when it comes to this.

But lets hope that will happen.
People might have websites running where they invest money into advertisement to make even more money from traffic to ad revenue.

But lets see what others say.

People are different. For example, Robert Kiyosaki, he always shares his experiences and strategies with people.

I've heard that Robert Kiyosaki is a fraudster. He's not helping others just because he's a good person, it's a business for him. People pay hundreds of dollars for few-day seminars that don't actually really help.
Activity: 157
Merit: 103
Salí para ver
August 23, 2015, 06:44:51 PM
What's that "lawnmower" app? Cool
Activity: 8
August 23, 2015, 06:42:15 PM

I don't have any super secret method.  I buy when I can afford to buy.  I've tried that dice faucet with no luck.  I have been playing around with the lawnmower app though.  Have accumulated about 1/10 of a coin so far with that.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 23, 2015, 02:21:21 PM
Though signature campaign are high paying but are not enough easy to use. I think we can earn well in gambling session.
Gambling isnt a place to earn money, but its the place to gamble your money. Maybe the best way for earn bitcoin beside sig campaign is get giveaway from a new website that promoting its service.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 23, 2015, 01:15:31 PM
To increase your Bitcoin is better to invest in the Internet business or real business, it is a more reliable option for me Wink
But every time before investing in any place use your mind and check all details about this company and check is your money in safe hands or no because we have many scams around us in last few years

Nowadays it's very hard to find a company to invest bitcoin in. Most of the companies became scam at the end.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 23, 2015, 12:52:59 PM
i use signature campaign only,
cause this is a way to get very fast get many bitcoins..

LOL. But you don't wearing any signature from campaigns so how come you are getting paid for it. Maybe you forgot to post it in your main account or alts hehe.

I guess he using a fake account trying to bump his status into something respectable like Full member. And even if you are a Hero Member is not "easy to make many bitcoins" unless you post a lot, like a fulltime job.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 23, 2015, 12:25:56 PM
i use signature campaign only,
cause this is a way to get very fast get many bitcoins..

LOL. But you don't wearing any signature from campaigns so how come you are getting paid for it. Maybe you forgot to post it in your main account or alts hehe.
Jump to: