Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 204. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
July 20, 2015, 05:47:02 AM

lending your BTC to gaming sites you are at risk of losing your entire capital.  also for the returns you are at the mercy of the site operator.

BTCJAM allows you to lend to many different borrowers under conditions and rates that you set.  So you avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.  You may lose a bit of capital on a bad deal, but you can minimize risks by lending small amounts across many lenders, and do your due diligence.
The downside of BTCJAM is that it just seems like a lot of work.

Honestly BTCJAM is not ideal, but there is nothing better just yet.  I think there is a huge biz opportunity to fill this market gap to provide reasonable returns on BTC investments (while protecting capital).

I would love to use my BTC to give loans, but whats the point when the guy getting a loan can default and nothing will happen to him? People will keep getting loans and defaulting and disappearing, now thats how you double your stack.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
July 20, 2015, 04:14:10 AM

lending your BTC to gaming sites you are at risk of losing your entire capital.  also for the returns you are at the mercy of the site operator.

BTCJAM allows you to lend to many different borrowers under conditions and rates that you set.  So you avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.  You may lose a bit of capital on a bad deal, but you can minimize risks by lending small amounts across many lenders, and do your due diligence.
The downside of BTCJAM is that it just seems like a lot of work.

Honestly BTCJAM is not ideal, but there is nothing better just yet.  I think there is a huge biz opportunity to fill this market gap to provide reasonable returns on BTC investments (while protecting capital).
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
July 20, 2015, 03:51:43 AM
Why would you bother wasting time on faucets? You can double your Bitcoins in just 100 hours with BitcoinDuplex.com

it is an investment with a very high risk, there is no one who believes in this, they all have lost a lot to invest guise HYIP and ponzi scheme

and funny enough its offline already...
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 20, 2015, 02:15:48 AM
You can always invest. Check out my thread with payment screenshots

^ anyone have tried that site? I just checked it and it looks way too good to be true. 2% profit daily is just..

in my experience whenever something look too good to be true and on top of that is paying high percentages of profit , it is too risky to consider it as an investment.

but in the end it is totally up to you. maybe it is just me , but i always prefer lower profit but with confidence and a little bit of hard work and not an easy profit with high risk and no work.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2015, 09:19:04 PM

Yes invest is good but to make investment in some ponzi is bad thing to do. And your site seems kind of it

For the average person the best way is probably just getting his forum account to hero member+ and getting payed from sig campaigns.
We need much time to get higher rank with our activity, that just increase 14 activities for every two weeks. And atleast we need the full member rank or above to get good payment rate. But its the safest way imo, no risk and no scam.

not always, if the campaign is not escrowed and the person running the campaign decides to disappear, then people enrolled in the campaign would have been scammed of the payment they were due for their week/month/day in the signature campaign.

Actually not all campaign is escrowed too, but they seems to run well enough. It depends on people too, not all people are trying to scam campaign because they need them to advertise their site so this is mutualism
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 19, 2015, 09:11:32 PM
Yes, im investing there. Already got paid and did my homework about them. They dont have a negative review since they are open over a year ago

I'll have to wait for more vouch before I start using that, thanks. I don't doubt that you already received payments from them, I just doubt the site itself.
I was feeling the same. You never know. I was investing same time in Tst-Trading.com and they scammed me for $2600. They deleted my account when i requested withdrawal.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 19, 2015, 08:18:04 PM
Yes, im investing there. Already got paid and did my homework about them. They dont have a negative review since they are open over a year ago

I'll have to wait for more vouch before I start using that, thanks. I don't doubt that you already received payments from them, I just doubt the site itself.
July 19, 2015, 08:12:42 PM
^ anyone have tried that site? I just checked it and it looks way too good to be true. 2% profit daily is just..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 19, 2015, 08:00:52 PM

if its too good to be true its probably not. always keep that in mind. 2% daily makes it sound like a ponzi if you ask me. as far as investments go, converting some btc into CLAMs and putting them in just-dice's bankroll is a decent idea.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 19, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 19, 2015, 07:47:11 PM
For the average person the best way is probably just getting his forum account to hero member+ and getting payed from sig campaigns.
We need much time to get higher rank with our activity, that just increase 14 activities for every two weeks. And atleast we need the full member rank or above to get good payment rate. But its the safest way imo, no risk and no scam.

not always, if the campaign is not escrowed and the person running the campaign decides to disappear, then people enrolled in the campaign would have been scammed of the payment they were due for their week/month/day in the signature campaign.
July 19, 2015, 07:43:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 19, 2015, 01:32:50 PM
I recommend Trading altcoins, but trading is very risky in general.
This is my method :

1 make a coin
2 make a game
3 make profit

The two first steeps are indeed difficult

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmcar-mastercar-proof-of-radiator-grill-multimedia-warrior-indahouse-1051731

Ultracheap now
long term holding

With the rate of shitcoins being pumped out lately, its hard to find a good trait that can be promoted.

With 0 innovation you can be sure that your coin wont last long.

I`m sure there are like 500 new coins /day at the moment

i am not sure the number of new coins created every day is as high as 500 per day but i wouldn't be surprised even if it were near that number.

i have even seen Newbie- friendly- walk- throughs for creating your own shit coin. i mean it is getting easier every day to scam people!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 19, 2015, 01:04:24 PM
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
July 19, 2015, 12:08:49 PM
I think for growing your bitcoin whith better is, invest your bitcoin for real business or online business that accepted bitcoin for payment you can build an online store or service or you can reall business and promote your business on internet that you accepted bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 19, 2015, 11:29:56 AM
This is my method :

1 make a coin
2 make a game
3 make profit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmcar-mastercar-proof-of-radiator-grill-multimedia-warrior-indahouse-1051731

Ultracheap now
long term holding

With the rate of shitcoins being pumped out lately, its hard to find a good trait that can be promoted.

there are no more 500 coins per day, it's fare less than that nowayds, because no one is buying those shitcoin anymore, they are all(almost) born and died at launch at the same time

Make a coin? You mean make an alt? This doesn't really grown your bitcoin. Making a gambling game is also a good way to lose money if you're not careful. Many sites get hacked.

it does grow your bitcoin, because you premine the standard 1% and wait for the suckers to dump, it should not work anymore like in the past, but i believe is still ongoing
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2015, 11:14:14 AM

Anything else actually requires skills (f.e. - trading). Although if you are someone with a lot of expirience @cryptomarker should be able to make some decent money during the crashes and trains.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 19, 2015, 10:54:28 AM
This is my method :

1 make a coin
2 make a game
3 make profit

Ultracheap now
long term holding

Make a coin? You mean make an alt? This doesn't really grown your bitcoin. Making a gambling game is also a good way to lose money if you're not careful. Many sites get hacked.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
July 19, 2015, 10:36:28 AM
This is my method :

1 make a coin
2 make a game
3 make profit

Ultracheap now
long term holding

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 19, 2015, 09:58:23 AM
I recommend Trading altcoins, but trading is very risky in general. There are more people who have lost money in pump and dump schemes, than those who have actually made money.
Then you should not to recommend this thing which your words sounds like uncertainty to grow our bitcoin. Actually we could learn the skill of altcoin trading, and its safer than gambling that only depends on luck imo.
Some Time I feel gambling and alt coin trading is same because many pump and dump schemes shock investors I also have some bad loses in last few days on Cryptsy just because of this suspicious pump and dump

No profit without a risk imo, the higher risk can give you higher profit, but the risk in altcoin trading is not as much as gambling. Anyway, there are other ways to grow our bitcoin with lowest risk, like bitcoin-fiat trading.
Jump to: