Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 208. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 13, 2015, 05:22:51 AM
Most popular way to grow BTC is gambling. There are some website where you can invest and they do BTC mining for you, but that is for big investors because profits are very low.

It is disappointing when you see that there are not many resources to get BTC.

Online business with BTC is always risky, thanks to its anonymous nature. There are not many BTC earning opportunities. BTC is still not very popular among non-technical people.

many bitcoin users believe that gambling is a good way to increase your bitcoin amount so i guess it can be popular way but it is a wrong way.
because in the long run they all will lose more money than the amount they have made before.

there are far more popular ways to invest bitcoin and earn a nice profit. like investing in trading which has its own risks but at least you have some control over it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 04:17:05 AM
im growing my bitcoin using methods gambling Cheesy but i'm not recommended to you for try gambling or sometimes im invest in ponzi game
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 13, 2015, 03:39:54 AM
Most popular way to grow BTC is gambling. There are some website where you can invest and they do BTC mining for you, but that is for big investors because profits are very low.

Online business with BTC is always risky, thanks to its anonymous nature. There are not many BTC earning opportunities. BTC is still not very popular among non-technical people.

better to do trading than gambling, there is at least some skill involved and if you learn how to do it, you can be positive everytime by a % percentage

in pure gambling you will end up losing in the long term(i'm not counting various exploit and cheat to the system, like it happened to primedice) and winning only in short term if you have luck
Isn't this with all wager sites? It would be beginner's luck I would imagine.
Or if you win a bit, then withdraw those winnings to your wallet and keep playing with your initial deposit.
Doing it that way you know you don't lose what you won Cheesy

the addiction is what will kill you in gambling, not the initial losses, even by taking out your profit you will be incited to invest more and in the end you will lose more, unless you know how to stop early
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 13, 2015, 03:32:00 AM

better to do trading than gambling, there is at least some skill involved and if you learn how to do it, you can be positive everytime by a % percentage

in pure gambling you will end up losing in the long term(i'm not counting various exploit and cheat to the system, like it happened to primedice) and winning only in short term if you have luck
Isn't this with all wager sites? It would be beginner's luck I would imagine.
Or if you win a bit, then withdraw those winnings to your wallet and keep playing with your initial deposit.
Doing it that way you know you don't lose what you won Cheesy
legendary
July 13, 2015, 03:16:52 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 13, 2015, 02:42:02 AM
after the summer,i will try with poker.
Poker or Gambling is never been good idea for growing your bitcoins you need to do some real work and search for this or try to do trading because its best method

Poker has nothing to do with gambling. Poker is pure math.
Poker is the same as Blackjack? I don't gamble very much like some do. Only put some chips on black in roulette and a slot machine every so often. Never card games.
But isn't Blackjack a form of Poker?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 13, 2015, 01:57:49 AM

do you think your a popular way to grow your BTC was gambling? i think gambling is not one of the method of growing your bitcoin because your gonna lose your money as soon as posible and as long as your win you could not stop it till your lose your money
Activity: 812
July 12, 2015, 03:53:42 PM
Well I invest in dice sites, the popular ones that aceept investments, and well its profit in the long run cause of the house edge. But it does have its risks as well.
If we want to grow our bitcoins then we must take risk without this its impossible to grow even in trading or investment all without risk never works

i agree, there is no investment that gives you a nice profit and has no risks involved with it.
any kind of investment has its own risks , the important thing is how much do you want to take risks.

but aside from that i am never comfortable investing in something that i can not control like the dice sites he said. i prefer to invest in trading which i can have control over it.
yes, more on you must invest on the investment that you can handle or you can control your money. And most of investors invest with surely trusted and not scammed. Avoid that investment.
Currently worst thing is trust I invest in few sites and all run away just because of this now I am trying to do trading because its much better and safe you can control your money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 12, 2015, 11:32:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 12, 2015, 11:15:51 AM
Ohhh the price the price  Shocked

Since the rapid grow of the price of bitcoin , my gambling method is affected. Usually I bet 0.05 in a single game but now I minimize my budget to 0.01. Better to hold bitcoin for now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 12, 2015, 11:08:11 AM
Well I invest in dice sites, the popular ones that aceept investments, and well its profit in the long run cause of the house edge. But it does have its risks as well.
If we want to grow our bitcoins then we must take risk without this its impossible to grow even in trading or investment all without risk never works

i agree, there is no investment that gives you a nice profit and has no risks involved with it.
any kind of investment has its own risks , the important thing is how much do you want to take risks.

but aside from that i am never comfortable investing in something that i can not control like the dice sites he said. i prefer to invest in trading which i can have control over it.
yes, more on you must invest on the investment that you can handle or you can control your money. And most of investors invest with surely trusted and not scammed. Avoid that investment.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
July 12, 2015, 09:15:10 AM
+1
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
July 12, 2015, 08:28:34 AM
My major btc revenue is trading alt coins,but becareful do research before investing or get scammed
July 12, 2015, 07:04:22 AM
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
July 12, 2015, 07:02:11 AM
i guess a legit cloud mining helps.
because they are always legit and rather than those ponzi, they guarantee the payout and even you can select your own pool.

or invest on dice. (being the "house")

Rather i will say any type of investment regarding BTC is not safe (Because of its anonymity and reversibility), cloud mining is also vulnerable of scamming people , for dice i have recently seen leena being scammed by Dadice.

Its better to keep bitcoins with you , buy when they are cheap and sell when they are at sky.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 12, 2015, 06:59:00 AM
legendary
July 12, 2015, 06:53:55 AM
Poker or Gambling is never been good idea for growing your bitcoins you need to do some real work and search for this or try to do trading because its best method

only in long term view, it is aking to trading, but if you play vs regular and fish your earning will probably be around 50%, useless

also tournments does not count, too much volatility, they are pure gambling
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 12, 2015, 06:47:11 AM

July 12, 2015, 06:42:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 12, 2015, 05:38:04 AM
Jump to: