Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 210. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 09, 2015, 05:10:06 AM
I have 0 bitcoins how can i grow them
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 09, 2015, 05:01:44 AM
Still my methods of growing my btc are the ff:

-Signature Campaign
-Referrals Commision
-Prepaid Load Business here in my country
-GAMBLING  Cool
gambling is in uppercase letters. So you refer to them to gambling? i think gambling is not way to earn coins you must refer to them the safest way to earn.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 08, 2015, 02:53:49 PM
If the owner is really trust-able and can handle things around him then its not a bad idea at all thanks for this link now I am going to spend some next in this site

It is run by Paul Klanschek, who is the owner of the renowed european BTC, NXT exchange Coinimal. You can have him as friend on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000827278383&fref=ts).
I have transferred some cash through that exchange and it works flawlessly. I also own 50 000 of those shares (NXT version).

The other popular stuff is Bitcoin mining shares (most interestingly CELL), loans for exchange gamblers (liquidity) like Bittrex (some say it's a bubble) or Microloans.
Thanks for this all information and link now checking this all and hope soon I also have some stuff in this stuff
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
July 08, 2015, 02:45:32 PM
I use Gyft app to buy things I would normally buy anyway. My go to places are Starbucks, Amazon, Whole Foods etc. But I buy things using the app instead of credit card. Gyft pays me points (3% for purchases using Bitcoin).

Gyft doesn't convert points into Bitcoin directly, but I just calculate how much money I saved and I buy Bitcoins on Circle using my saved dollars. This is how I grow my own Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
July 08, 2015, 08:09:13 AM
If the owner is really trust-able and can handle things around him then its not a bad idea at all thanks for this link now I am going to spend some next in this site

It is run by Paul Klanschek, who is the owner of the renowed european BTC, NXT exchange Coinimal. You can have him as friend on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000827278383&fref=ts).
I have transferred some cash through that exchange and it works flawlessly. I also own 50 000 of those shares (NXT version).

The other popular stuff is Bitcoin mining shares (most interestingly CELL), loans for exchange gamblers (liquidity) like Bittrex (some say it's a bubble) or Microloans.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 08, 2015, 07:34:05 AM
Still my methods of growing my btc are the ff:

-Signature Campaign
-Referrals Commision
-Prepaid Load Business here in my country
-GAMBLING  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 07, 2015, 03:27:54 PM
The way that I would use to grow my bitcoin is buy clams, deposit them on just-dice.com and stake your clams for a year. After a year come back and transfer ur clams to bitcoins.

Results? What do you expect from this?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
July 07, 2015, 02:37:25 AM
I guess clam volume trading can't compete with ltc or dash...

Actually you'd be surprised.

A lot of the CLAM volume isn't seen by the main exchanges due to them being P2P in the Just-dice troll box.

Just-dice also just got a new built in 0% fee escrow system.

You can also go see if you own Clamcoins by going to Just-dice.com, going to the "Chat" tab and then typing /dig youraddresshere

You can short CLAM at Poloniex if you believe it is going to go down.     
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
July 07, 2015, 02:09:44 AM
Can you please tell me what the future projects of the clam, because many coins as such but lead to low prices and a scam

I do not know the future.  The future will be whatever WE make of it.  You should decided your own future by creating it as well.

Just-dice currently supports Clamcoin and their community is huge.  JD used to be a Bitcoin site that held over 60,000 BTC of investors coins.  Dooglus, the owner, shut the site down and gave everyone their Bitcoins back.  CLAM has been added their as like a play token.

I wouldn't advise claiming CLAMS from private keys that still have coins on them.  Just be sure to move all the BTC, LTC or DOGE off the keys you are going to claim the CLAMS off just to be safe.  

It is totally free and they never expire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 07, 2015, 01:25:32 AM
The way that I would use to grow my bitcoin is buy clams, deposit them on just-dice.com and stake your clams for a year. After a year come back and transfer ur clams to bitcoins.

Why are you so sure that clams price will have chance to rise? I guess clam volume trading can't compete with ltc or dash, without a good volume I dont think people will start to adopt this coin. What I do know is clams mostly use by gambler only for gambling and only few people trading clam so clam is still far more to catch up with these coins
i think he is talking about Proof-Of-Working-Stake not the price rising after a year.
but what you said is a concern . because after a year the price of clamcoin can be drastically decreased so no matter how much more clams you have, you have lost money because of the price.
but it is only if the price goes down.

www.Clamcoin.org

I'm pro CLAM as well.  I think it is going to have a beautiful future.

I think it is important to point out how Clamcoin was distributed.  Everyone who had BTC, LTC or DOGE on May 12th, 2014 already owns CLAMS.  

Most of these cryptocurrencies share the same private keys (see www.Buttcoins.com for a visual example.)  

4.6(ish) CLAMS were attached evenly to every address that had over "dust" on them May 12th.

Once you claim your free CLAMS you can start to stake them.

I have a service coming called WeBuyPrivateKeys and people will be able to sell their empty Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses private for fresh new Bitcoins.  This way you can focus on growing your Bitcoins without having to trust or mess with altcoins.

Can you please tell me what the future projects of the clam, because many coins as such but lead to low prices and a scam
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
July 07, 2015, 12:35:43 AM

Why are you so sure that clams price will have chance to rise? I guess clam volume trading can't compete with ltc or dash, without a good volume I dont think people will start to adopt this coin. What I do know is clams mostly use by gambler only for gambling and only few people trading clam so clam is still far more to catch up with these coins
i think he is talking about Proof-Of-Working-Stake not the price rising after a year.
but what you said is a concern . because after a year the price of clamcoin can be drastically decreased so no matter how much more clams you have, you have lost money because of the price.

www.Clamcoin.org

I'm pro CLAM as well.  I think it is going to have a beautiful future.

I think it is important to point out how Clamcoin was distributed.  Everyone who had BTC, LTC or DOGE on May 12th, 2014 already owns CLAMS.  

Most of these cryptocurrencies share the same private keys (see www.Buttcoins.com for a visual example.)  

4.6(ish) CLAMS were attached evenly to every address that had over "dust" on them May 12th.

Once you claim your free CLAMS you can start to stake them.

I have a service coming called WeBuyPrivateKeys and people will be able to sell their empty Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses private for fresh new Bitcoins.  This way you can focus on growing your Bitcoins without having to trust or mess with altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 07, 2015, 12:19:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2015, 12:54:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2015, 12:10:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 06, 2015, 10:47:03 AM
As far as i know signature campaign only earn more.
But based on other views i also heard about gambling which also pays more.
You can hav a look at that.
yeah signature campaign is a nice way for anyone to earn bitcoin from for being active in the forum. but gambling is not a way that pays you bitcoin, you lose more than you can earn from gambling.

I have heard that faucets is a good way too.
sure it is a pretty good way if you are the faucet owner an earning through excessive number of ads or if you own a faucet list/rotator and earn with your referrals. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 06, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
I recently landed a good bitcoin domain and i made a good amount of money selling it at auction, great method if you are good with ideas and make a little pitch about the domain you buy and what can it be use for.
people love to see a plan behind a product and that could go a long again for a domain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 06, 2015, 10:34:22 AM
yeah signature campaign is a nice way for anyone to earn bitcoin from for being active in the forum. but gambling is not a way that pays you bitcoin, you lose more than you can earn from gambling.

Nope actually it depends n your luck too. Some of them earn bitcoin through gambling like hitting jackpot for couple of times, you can check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757624.4320, they are having many people hit 999x and they succeed it so try your luck sometimes  Grin
These jackpots not coming daily these are very rare and working just once in years for very lucky person many peoples give too much for these but never touch them

But if you have a good bankroll you can do it everytime nonstop until you hit the jackpot and IMO what you get will bigger than you loss. See Luckyb.it, there are several people hit 999x or 130x and that is not in a years. Told you that you really just need you luck in a gambling site
indeed sometimes quantity can determine the quality, the more bitcoin you use the gamble the greater the chances of winning,  but the risk of losing bitcoin still remain large

Invest in altcoin. Wait. Sell altcoin and get your BTC.

I guess not all altcoin you can invest nowadays, moreover a new altcoin. It is very risky depends on them
yes indeed you should be very selective in choosing new coins for the moment, many of them which led to low prices
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 06, 2015, 10:08:53 AM

Hi Sir.

May I know in what particular altcoin you invested your money more?

In Crypti, link is in signature.

I believe in new source coins, such as Nxt, Bitshares, Qora, Crypti, Nem, Ethereum which is POS coins. POW new source coin is Vanillacoin.
The most advanced technology is IMO Skycoin, but they presale coins at 100 mil USD marketcap, and I think it's crazy price.

Thanks Sir.

Never heard of that coins except for Ethereum. Actually an event about Ethereum will occur here in our country . Event date will be announced soon according to the source which is my fellow countrymen. I forgot in what thread he posted it.

I will take that opportunity to know much about Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2015, 10:04:45 AM

Nope actually it depends n your luck too. Some of them earn bitcoin through gambling like hitting jackpot for couple of times, you can check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757624.4320, they are having many people hit 999x and they succeed it so try your luck sometimes  Grin
These jackpots not coming daily these are very rare and working just once in years for very lucky person many peoples give too much for these but never touch them

But if you have a good bankroll you can do it everytime nonstop until you hit the jackpot and IMO what you get will bigger than you loss. See Luckyb.it, there are several people hit 999x or 130x and that is not in a years. Told you that you really just need you luck in a gambling site

I guess not all altcoin you can invest nowadays, moreover a new altcoin. It is very risky depends on them
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

Hi Sir.

May I know in what particular altcoin you invested your money more?

In Crypti, link is in signature.

I believe in new source coins, such as Nxt, Bitshares, Qora, Crypti, Nem, Ethereum which is POS coins. POW new source coin is Vanillacoin.
The most advanced technology is IMO Skycoin, but they presale coins at 100 mil USD marketcap, and I think it's crazy price.
Jump to: