Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 211. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 06, 2015, 08:55:36 AM
Invest in altcoin. Wait. Sell altcoin and get your BTC.

Hi Sir.

May I know in what particular altcoin you invested your money more?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2015, 08:47:14 AM
Invest in altcoin. Wait. Sell altcoin and get your BTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 06, 2015, 08:34:10 AM
Why would you bother wasting time on faucets? You can double your Bitcoins in just 100 hours with BitcoinDuplex.com

it is an investment with a very high risk, there is no one who believes in this, they all have lost a lot to invest guise HYIP and ponzi scheme

you could actually doubling your bitcoin in 100 hours as he said, but the risk is very high in responsibility, you will lose all your coins if not lucky
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 06, 2015, 08:06:23 AM
the whole point of BTC, is there is no scamable way of increasing your bitcoin if private keys and proof of reserve are done correctly.

unless miners screw their mining activity like they did in the past, or they control more than 51%

the mining activity is a double-edged for bitcoin, you have that it's good for security(the more hash the more secure is the network), but at the same time it is the worst weakness about bitcoin security, a bit hilarious
legendary
Activity: 1232
July 06, 2015, 07:56:40 AM
Why would you bother wasting time on faucets? You can double your Bitcoins in just 100 hours with BitcoinDuplex.com

it is an investment with a very high risk, there is no one who believes in this, they all have lost a lot to invest guise HYIP and ponzi scheme
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
July 06, 2015, 06:08:23 AM
the whole point of BTC, is there is no scamable way of increasing your bitcoin if private keys and proof of reserve are done correctly.
legendary
July 06, 2015, 06:05:06 AM
not really, an easy math tell me that if you have 100 facuets, in one hour(and before the countdown of the next hour end) you will have 100k satoshi if each facuet give you 1k

100k per hour it mean that in only 6 hours you have 0.006

Do you have a list of 100 faucets that actually give 1k sats/hour???
Can you please PM me that list if you don't mind???

no, that's the problem, for now i found only 10 of those faucets, but few of them pay every 10 or 5 minutes, and it's not ideal if you don't want to be stressed by this

bu it must be indicated that they pay more than 1k, around 4k per hour
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:01:54 AM

Why would you waste your money on ponzies? You cant double your bitcoins in just 100 hours with BitcoinDuplex.com.
legendary
July 06, 2015, 05:56:26 AM

Why advertising your ponzi here? No legit owner will aggressively advertise his ponzi in multiple section of thread because users will do it for him if its really paying and legit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
July 06, 2015, 05:43:10 AM

so you 're saying that we should invest our btc in  another ponzi scheme or HYYP ?
No thanks, maybe i'll waste my time on faucet, better than lose on ponzi's Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 06, 2015, 05:38:54 AM

legendary
July 06, 2015, 05:36:50 AM
I used to play on 5 faucets now unlike before that I play 20 + faucets a day. Still have earnings in referrals commision. Passive income.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2015, 05:14:51 AM
not really, an easy math tell me that if you have 100 facuets, in one hour(and before the countdown of the next hour end) you will have 100k satoshi if each facuet give you 1k

Such  facuets, which give 1000 Satoshi per hour in just 7 - 8 pieces.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
July 06, 2015, 04:58:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
July 06, 2015, 04:18:06 AM
you only need to fill 100 catpcha every hour, i'm sure it is not so hard as it seems, 1 catpcha need 5 sec to be filled, that 12 per minute, which mean that in less than 10 mins you're done

very easy if you ask me, also with a rotator would be even easier

Rather, I would say that instead of going to rotators constantly, you just go to a fixed rotator once, take down the names of the websites you went to and save them in a word file, then directly go to those faucets, even easier than going through rotator, it takes some more time to load the website and if you have direct links, you can simultaneously open many faucets at once.
legendary
July 06, 2015, 04:09:50 AM
hey dude faucet not a good way, you know it will only waste your time, better you play game Flappy Bird was better than faucet Smiley
in one day you can get 0.0005 - 0.001BTC if you are good at play  Smiley

There are many ppl with rotators claiming that you can make ~0.006 BTC a day if you follow them.
Never tried this, but if you want, check Services and Service Announcements section of the forum.

wow Shocked big enough to get 0.006BTC/day from the faucet, how long you need to type captcha every day?  Shocked Shocked

I bet you have to do it for 24 hours non-stop to get 0.006BTC in a day Tongue
Also, your eyes will become hurt if you see captcha too much

6 hours did not stop filling captcha? very tiring and I am not sure from 100 faucet will all give 1k reward and I have seen the section Micro Earnings.
and I'm not sure someone will do 100 faucet and fill the captcha for 6 hours just to get 0.006. maybe if using a bot i believe

you only need to fill 100 catpcha every hour, i'm sure it is not so hard as it seems, 1 catpcha need 5 sec to be filled, that 12 per minute, which mean that in less than 10 mins you're done

very easy if you ask me, also with a rotator would be even easier
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 06, 2015, 01:00:55 AM
As far as i know signature campaign only earn more.
But based on other views i also heard about gambling which also pays more.
You can hav a look at that.
yeah signature campaign is a nice way for anyone to earn bitcoin from for being active in the forum. but gambling is not a way that pays you bitcoin, you lose more than you can earn from gambling.

Nope actually it depends n your luck too. Some of them earn bitcoin through gambling like hitting jackpot for couple of times, you can check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757624.4320, they are having many people hit 999x and they succeed it so try your luck sometimes  Grin
These jackpots not coming daily these are very rare and working just once in years for very lucky person many peoples give too much for these but never touch them
perhaps of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people only one is lucky, if you want to have a lot of bitcoin, we have attempted and work hard, the result will be more proud someday
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 05, 2015, 05:00:00 PM
As far as i know signature campaign only earn more.
But based on other views i also heard about gambling which also pays more.
You can hav a look at that.
yeah signature campaign is a nice way for anyone to earn bitcoin from for being active in the forum. but gambling is not a way that pays you bitcoin, you lose more than you can earn from gambling.

Nope actually it depends n your luck too. Some of them earn bitcoin through gambling like hitting jackpot for couple of times, you can check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757624.4320, they are having many people hit 999x and they succeed it so try your luck sometimes  Grin
These jackpots not coming daily these are very rare and working just once in years for very lucky person many peoples give too much for these but never touch them
legendary
Activity: 1232
July 05, 2015, 04:07:22 PM
hey dude faucet not a good way, you know it will only waste your time, better you play game Flappy Bird was better than faucet Smiley
in one day you can get 0.0005 - 0.001BTC if you are good at play  Smiley

There are many ppl with rotators claiming that you can make ~0.006 BTC a day if you follow them.
Never tried this, but if you want, check Services and Service Announcements section of the forum.

wow Shocked big enough to get 0.006BTC/day from the faucet, how long you need to type captcha every day?  Shocked Shocked

I bet you have to do it for 24 hours non-stop to get 0.006BTC in a day Tongue
Also, your eyes will become hurt if you see captcha too much

6 hours did not stop filling captcha? very tiring and I am not sure from 100 faucet will all give 1k reward and I have seen the section Micro Earnings.
and I'm not sure someone will do 100 faucet and fill the captcha for 6 hours just to get 0.006. maybe if using a bot i believe
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 05, 2015, 02:42:31 PM
the way I used to grow bitcoin I had was a way to invest in a variety of sites that can improve my bitcoin, such as mining, PTC, and forex trading
Jump to: