Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 12, 2016, 06:28:45 PM
My method has always been working hard in a factory...

Now i'm retired and I can claim satoshi for the fun... if you want my satoshi you can get them on my sites.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 12, 2016, 06:19:17 PM
I would grow my bitcoins by working on signature campaigns, as I believe that  it is the safest way to earn bitcoins at initial stage, try to work hard and rather then going for quick money in terms of gambling, as I know I can't win everytime.

I also think this is the best option to grow your bitcoins, its pretty profitable and the only thing you have to do is posting on the forum. I think its the best option because there is no risk that your taking.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 12, 2016, 05:55:13 PM
Hi guys,
I invest my money on Richard O'Neil project. He trades cryptocurrency. I have earned good money. Everyday you can see results. It's not financial pyramid. If you interested send me pm. I don't promote it here because I don't know can I do it  Smiley

What kind of project it is dude. How much you are able to earn in monthly basis. please let me know dude.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 05:19:17 PM
in order to grow your bitcoins you should try investing them. but it is very hard to find a place that is trusted so that you can invest precious bitcoins there.
investing in altcoins is also an option which can give a good return.

Right, many people out there are growing their bitcoin by investing in bitcoin doublers and HYIPs, it just need you to be active always, just keep an eye on such websites as they launch and do your invest, they always pay the ones who invest 1st.

I don't have faith in all those websites, as at the end you come to know that you are being cheated, we want to double our coins in a short period and we invest our bitcoins in those ponzi websites and loose everything.
Activity: 136
February 12, 2016, 03:32:10 PM
Hi guys,
I invest my money on Richard O'Neil project. He trades cryptocurrency. I have earned good money. Everyday you can see results. It's not financial pyramid. If you interested send me pm. I don't promote it here because I don't know can I do it  Smiley
Activity: 756
February 12, 2016, 02:27:49 PM
in order to grow your bitcoins you should try investing them. but it is very hard to find a place that is trusted so that you can invest precious bitcoins there.

Right, many people out there are growing their bitcoin by investing in bitcoin doublers and HYIPs, it just need you to be active always, just keep an eye on such websites as they launch and do your invest, they always pay the ones who invest 1st.
Activity: 97
February 12, 2016, 02:27:16 PM
Hey guys, never believe on any ponzi sites which provides interest or doubling your coins. Practically we need to analyze from where they are paying the interest. Trading or gambling are not reliable though, at all.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2016, 02:21:26 PM
IMHO sig campaigns offered in this forum and advertising a site is probably the easiest way for someone with a good status in this forum... Faucets payments are too small for anyone actually trying to collect a decent amount. Lost a lot of time in this, unfortunately.
Activity: 112
February 12, 2016, 01:45:37 PM
I guess selling things and services is also now very good method to grow your bitcoins as many doing this right now without any problem, i think.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 12, 2016, 12:46:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 12, 2016, 12:45:39 PM
To grow bitcoins I think trading or exchange is good alternative. If you already have some coins in wallet you can immediately start trading by exchanging bitcoin to altcoins.

Now a days altcoins also has good exchange value and good price graph. It will help to get good returns after holding altcoins for certain period and rise in price. I had gave brief review about bitcoin exchange services and altcoin trading platform.

Trading is not an alternative but really a "good and best" method to grow your bitcoins.

Profit here is really interesting whether you do direct exchange trading or altcoin trading.

Many people living proof for the big earnings they getting while doing trades.
Activity: 742
February 12, 2016, 12:34:08 PM
I would grow my bitcoins by working on signature campaigns, as I believe that  it is the safest way to earn bitcoins at initial stage, try to work hard and rather then going for quick money in terms of gambling, as I know I can't win everytime.

The signature campaign is not bad idea and method to growing up our bitcoins , as long as we post constructive posts to get paid weekly usually
But gambling is a risky way and instead of earning you could losing
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
February 12, 2016, 12:26:13 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
February 12, 2016, 10:14:27 AM
To grow bitcoins I think trading or exchange is good alternative. If you already have some coins in wallet you can immediately start trading by exchanging bitcoin to altcoins.

Now a days altcoins also has good exchange value and good price graph. It will help to get good returns after holding altcoins for certain period and rise in price. I had gave brief review about bitcoin exchange services and altcoin trading platform.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 12, 2016, 10:06:32 AM
I see a great potential in business of buying and selling bitcointalk accounts , can be done to grow bitcoin, buy account when ranking is still a member and sell them when the full member, I think it's a very safe investment, all things considered.
Also you have to work on that account. Worths nothing if you're spamming or posting just shit. Many peoples buy accounts to get involved in sig campaigns, but many of them are rejected because of bad post quality
I think it's acceptable or not that account in the signature campaign  it's not a matter anymore of the seller, he sells only account
or you can create multiple accounts, and waiting a few months to become a full member, and sell

Yup! selling account here in bitcointalk forum is a part of a method in growing your BTC and it is atill some members here are doing so, and thinking about it a lot of effort is needed to make a potential account for selling you can sell an account and double its price with good paying signature campaign on it that will surely increase your bitcoin more!

That's true, you can almost double your earnings with some good potential accounts, the only thing you need to take care is you must be having good post quality, as buyer would surely go through the post quality before buying.

Yup! I agree even more that will surely add up on the sum of an account and buyers will surely want to get a hold on a good quality post account because of it's potential in join high paying campaign.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2016, 09:52:18 AM
I see a great potential in business of buying and selling bitcointalk accounts , can be done to grow bitcoin, buy account when ranking is still a member and sell them when the full member, I think it's a very safe investment, all things considered.
Also you have to work on that account. Worths nothing if you're spamming or posting just shit. Many peoples buy accounts to get involved in sig campaigns, but many of them are rejected because of bad post quality
I think it's acceptable or not that account in the signature campaign  it's not a matter anymore of the seller, he sells only account
or you can create multiple accounts, and waiting a few months to become a full member, and sell

Yup! selling account here in bitcointalk forum is a part of a method in growing your BTC and it is atill some members here are doing so, and thinking about it a lot of effort is needed to make a potential account for selling you can sell an account and double its price with good paying signature campaign on it that will surely increase your bitcoin more!

That's true, you can almost double your earnings with some good potential accounts, the only thing you need to take care is you must be having good post quality, as buyer would surely go through the post quality before buying.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 12, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

Activity: 518
February 12, 2016, 09:18:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 12, 2016, 09:11:26 AM

Others doing that kind of activity. Takes time but really sure earnings if done properly.

But make sure the account you are going to sell has really shown proofs that it is clean. It includes proper post, proper sign message etc.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2016, 09:03:14 AM

Very rightly said mate, people are involved in posting one line comments which doesn't make your account a good one, as they are only trying to increase the posts/activity so that they can become full member accounts soon.
Pages:
Jump to: