Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 09, 2016, 02:37:15 AM
You could try giving loans, or playing ponzi games which are more risky.
Gambling is a bad idea to earn more as you will probably lose it all, quickly.

all of your sugestion is bad
ponzi gambling is very bad way..

in my opinion giving Loans is wrong way, because interest in our religion is haram
(just my opinion no more)

Sharing opinions are good here. That is why these thread is made. Yeah I also know some people who dont loan anyone for interest. But they do it for help. Sometimes if they really have a spare they dont take the payment back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 01:35:11 AM
Investing in HYIP sites, doing services for bitcoins and signature campaign. Cheesy

Are you succes and get profit when invest on HYIP sites ? because i think invest on HYIP sites is really risky, you don't know when the hyip scam. and for signature campaign is still the best.
- Signature campaign
- Trading
The second way is the best method to get bitcoin, I still hesitate to invest in bitcoin because I am not sure all the sites of investment in bitcoin 100% secure. Better use both methods because it is easy and it did not deceive.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 08, 2016, 11:22:18 PM

all of your sugestion is bad
ponzi gambling is very bad way..

in my opinion giving Loans is wrong way, because interest in our religion is haram
(just my opinion no more)
Activity: 420
February 08, 2016, 09:57:28 PM
Investing in HYIP sites, doing services for bitcoins and signature campaign. Cheesy

Are you succes and get profit when invest on HYIP sites ? because i think invest on HYIP sites is really risky, you don't know when the hyip scam. and for signature campaign is still the best.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 09:34:16 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 08, 2016, 08:50:36 PM
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 08, 2016, 08:44:39 PM
I do all of your suggest.. But one more Smiley.. CPM paid via BTC Wink.. i like this Cheesy Profit/months : 0.03BTC

it's a good amount
can i use free domain? like blogspot?
are you use A-ads or other adsens platform ?
im interesting to try it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 08:10:50 PM
I do all of your suggest.. But one more Smiley.. CPM paid via BTC Wink.. i like this Cheesy Profit/months : 0.03BTC
legendary
Activity: 2674
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:01:59 PM
http://eb.by/8Fh
What this scale (20% — 100%) means? We make the participation in MMM Global more attractive and useful for everybody. We encourage our participant to be involved in development of MMM Global. Due to these reasons we’ve established MMM Extra. Cheesy This model allows each participant to get 100% per month!

*lol* 100% of nothing is still nothing. Don't promote this scam on here, we are cursed with scammers already way enough.

MMM is simply a pyramid game. The head is already in custody only in some countries this scam still finds new victims, which is the only way to prevent it from breaking down.
Activity: 476
February 08, 2016, 07:38:27 PM
right now i try to investing in double money. i find who site still new. get some double and run. finding another site
legendary
February 08, 2016, 07:21:34 PM
You should gamble its fast and easy to do, so why not man.
Also investing in the bitcoin is the best thing to do, you can do a signature campaign.

*sigh* You should gamble, it's fast and easy to lose your coins with that. Well, great advice. Why do you tell others to gamble? They asked for growing their bitcoins, not to lose them. And the chance to lose them is higher with gambling than to win more than you had.

I can't believe how often such a suggestion comes up. Is this forum full of gamblers who live in a dreamworld?
legendary
February 08, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
As far as I known about bitcoin to now there is no easy method to grow bitcoins, it's actually even harder than investing normal fiat since there are no banks offering interest for BTC, there are few stock sites but these are illegal looking at it by the standard USA law. Trading BTC and other alt-currencies seems like the most decent way.

You might lend out bitcoins, or better fiat, on bitfinex. You can exchange your bitcoin to fiat there to have a higher reward too. If you use margin trader, a free bot here on the forum, you can earn 20%+ a year on top.

Bitfinex is pretty old and established so it might live for a long time.

There are sites and exchanges who offer a little bit interest too. Simply for having your bitcoins there. But who will risk that for such a small profit. Risk: all your btc, Reward: a little bit more btc. No good correlation.
legendary
February 08, 2016, 07:12:22 PM
buying antminer with your bitcoin Roll Eyes
then you can growing your bitcoin for long time

or you can trade it with take small profit (10% per month is enough)

Are antminer really profitable? You have the buying price back in after 3 to 6 months?

I doubt that somehow.

Does it work when entering the hashrate, buying price, electricity cost and all in here? https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/mining/

I never found a working miner. And if there was one then they did not work anyway because after being delivered one month later the possibility to breakeve was already dead.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I have a antminer U2 and I'm not sure if I will get buying price back in 50 years...
but I have the fun to run it...
I

Yes indeed, running a miner is more like an expensive hobby nowadays. Roll Eyes And hobbies cost money instead earning from them... at least most of the time.

The 3 to 6 months were the minimum someone could say that if he receives the miner on the correct date then he would break even when taking a rising difficulty in account. Later than that and the profits were so small that it touched the "Never break even"-Border.

Really? today miners don't earn money from their activity?
I thought about mining a bit for fun but I still intended to break even xD

Is there a possibility for difficulty to stop increasing so much? It would help miners to break even no?

Normal miners have nearly no chance of breaking even, not to speak making a profit. Only some can do it, maybe because they have free power or a good place to host for cheap. But even then it is risky and most see it as a hobby. Or some deceive themself with calculation tricks. Like calculating a rising bitcoin price into. They would have come better buying bitcoins from the start then. And so on.

And no, difficulty can only be lowered when less miners mine. If you would lower them artificially then simply more miners would be profitable and more miners would start their miners. This can't solve this.

There is simply no right to mine profitable. And we have way way too many miners anyway. One transaction on the bitcoin network eats a huge amount of electricity. Not healthy for the fame of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 06:59:20 PM
How can you know what is scam coin?
They can bought here member account.
They can be validated trust by stolen (photoshopped)passport.
And so on..
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 03:06:44 PM
Trading tip
Avoid coins that are worth 1-2 satoshi per 1 whole coin.
They may duble your btc (buy at 1 satoshi/sell at 2) but that happens very rarely.
Mostly they hang at base value and get you aggravated.
just stay away from shitty or scam coin, so many scam coin out there, they created just to make their owner rich, the best choice is trade reputable coin like ltc, doge or etherum etc
just in my humble opinion

Even if not scam, most of altcoins will perish, as there is no reason for surviving in a market where everyone can make its own coin. Just check sell and buy orders volume - it could tell you something about condition of particular coin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2016, 03:01:52 PM
Trading tip
They may duble your btc (buy at 1 satoshi/sell at 2) but that happens very rarely.
just stay away from shitty or scam coin, so many scam coin out there, they created just to make their owner rich, the best choice is trade reputable coin like ltc, doge or etherum etc
just in my humble opinion
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
February 08, 2016, 02:32:47 PM
Honestly, Just join a decent signature campaign... I have just joined YOBIT I'm hoping they are good !
Now a days getting a slot into you signature campaign is highly competitive. But the higher rank members will learn more. Yobit signature campaign is good for beginners. Overall signature campaign is the best method to grow our bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 08, 2016, 02:10:41 PM
Honestly, Just join a decent signature campaign... I have just joined YOBIT I'm hoping they are good !

Yobit signature campaign pays lower than any other signature campaign around. Decent-paying signature campaigns are available for Full members and higher rank, though joining on yobit is already a pretty good start for earning.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 08, 2016, 01:59:19 PM
Trading tip
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 08, 2016, 01:36:01 PM
Trading is the most viable and effective method of investing BTC in my opinion, it's risky and not necessarily profitable but if you can predict the market patterns then I think it might work, gambling is too risky of a money investment and faucets are low paying.
And nowadays due to fluctuation in price it became more interesting to trade with bitcoin.
My suggestion is, you should start trading it will benefit you more, you can earn and grow your bitcoins easily with it, and if you want to increase your bitcoin for free then signature campaign is better.
Pages:
Jump to: