Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 12, 2016, 09:00:22 AM
I see a great potential in business of buying and selling bitcointalk accounts , can be done to grow bitcoin, buy account when ranking is still a member and sell them when the full member, I think it's a very safe investment, all things considered.
Also you have to work on that account. Worths nothing if you're spamming or posting just shit. Many peoples buy accounts to get involved in sig campaigns, but many of them are rejected because of bad post quality
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 08:09:47 AM
I see a great potential in business of buying and selling bitcointalk accounts , can be done to grow bitcoin, buy account when ranking is still a member and sell them when the full member, I think it's a very safe investment, all things considered.

But you also need a buyer to buy accounts, as you see the present situation there are very few buyers who are willing to buy accounts, but if you have good contacts and have good trust then you can surely make some income out of it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
February 12, 2016, 07:23:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 12, 2016, 06:39:47 AM
you can get coin in several ways only question that need to ask yourself is do you want hi risk profit low risk profit or no risk profit
then search here on forum for some ideas and try it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 11, 2016, 11:35:59 PM
I would start working on signature campaigns and try to grow my bitcoins as am not aware about the trading bitcoins or altcoins, and if I get into that business then I might loose all my money, so for me campaign is the only way to grow my bitcoins.
I think better find a way that does not have a risk of loss, avoid gambling and trade better.
but if you want to get. additional income that way, you must know the strategy and its tricks
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 11, 2016, 10:25:58 PM
I would start working on signature campaigns and try to grow my bitcoins as am not aware about the trading bitcoins or altcoins, and if I get into that business then I might loose all my money, so for me campaign is the only way to grow my bitcoins.
yeah same with me keep posting. but i have blog. income from advertising you must try it, its free no capital

can you share your method to earning with blog..?
i have free blogspot, i have tried using A-ads but the earning is very low,, i get only 10.000 in 1week Sad
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 11, 2016, 10:19:33 AM
Having blog is a nice one though. Do you know you can also earn bitcoin your blog ? Here i found 1 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-write-publish-review-and-receive-up-to-004-btc-open-1294453, that pay you for write and publish review on your blog.

The reward is nice although you must have a not newly created blog and must have gained a decent number of traffics before the campaign owner will accept the deal.

Good for those person who established a cryto related blog at least months ago.
I think to do it is still very difficult because not everyone can make it.
perhaps the signature campaign is the easiest way to collect bitcoin.

With the significant amount of crypto-related blogs popping out, I think the blog thing is too saturated now. Plus, there's a risk such campaigns just stop existing.

Well that one will get the benefits from that opportunity especially if they established their blogs for a long time and somehow already build some visitors to gained it's traffics.

0.05btc reward in the stated link is pretty awesome because the task given there is honestly very very simple providing you have already a good traffic in your site.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 11, 2016, 09:23:22 AM

Same here, recently my only way of growing my bitcoins is my sig campaign, im saving my earnings for using them in coming time, i may invest them somewhere or i may wait for a price grow and sell them Smiley

That is quite a plan in investing with bitcoin and every method like this will be successful in the coming years and if the BTC goes up this time you might earn a lot in doing so, I have tried it and earn instant with it.
Activity: 756
February 11, 2016, 08:00:26 AM

Same here, recently my only way of growing my bitcoins is my sig campaign, im saving my earnings for using them in coming time, i may invest them somewhere or i may wait for a price grow and sell them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 11, 2016, 07:30:19 AM
page after page of users suggesting different methods, and yet I find only one method out of >200 pages to be actually good.

that method is trading. trading like any other investment method has its own risks but at least you can make an informed decision and calculate those risks. this way there is a bigger chance of success and resulting profit.

I've done many times here in this thread, posting different thoughts about doing trading method.

Yes it has risk but compare to other risky method out there, this is definitely worth to try while at the same time doing your own list of method to earn bitcoin.

Trading For Altcoin is one of the great way to increase bitcoins. There is certain fluctuation within newly launched cryptocurrency. Some of them have good volume against Bitcoin so it can be beneficial for getting bitcoins by trading altcoins.
trading altcoin may be a risky way, sometimes it's high return but we have to be selective due to the so many shity or scam coin in this ecosystem

Well it's pretty common sense if a person before doing altcoin trading will make a deep research and study first.

Advices from the community can really be a big help. Just post some queries in altcoin discussion section.
Activity: 812
February 11, 2016, 07:25:54 AM
Having blog is a nice one though. Do you know you can also earn bitcoin your blog ? Here i found 1 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-write-publish-review-and-receive-up-to-004-btc-open-1294453, that pay you for write and publish review on your blog.

The reward is nice although you must have a not newly created blog and must have gained a decent number of traffics before the campaign owner will accept the deal.

With the significant amount of crypto-related blogs popping out, I think the blog thing is too saturated now. Plus, there's a risk such campaigns just stop existing.

Yes absolutely I agree with you, my first blog was also active to play but now I'm bored. To get bitcoin we can do it in many ways from easy to difficult. I would choose to get bitcoin in an easy way, but produces bitcoin is passable, and there are many, many ways.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 11, 2016, 07:16:10 AM

Activity: 812
February 11, 2016, 07:06:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 11, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 11, 2016, 01:45:37 AM

How about you getting free bitcoins and altcoins. That way you wont risk anything because you got it for free. There are a lot of ways and you will not lose everything with trading it is always profit there but sometimes it is for a low price. Depends on how and when you will do it. Not too risky than investing in "double your money" thingy. That is the one risky.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2016, 08:50:59 PM
yeah same with me keep posting. but i have blog. income from advertising you must try it, its free no capital

Activity: 504
February 10, 2016, 07:58:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
February 10, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

Yeah, that's the best way.
And don't go for gambling, if you are to try your luck ever, unless you know how to do it.
Trading is good, though involves risk. So, better stick on growing them with campaigns.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 10, 2016, 04:53:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 10, 2016, 03:31:41 PM
page after page of users suggesting different methods, and yet I find only one method out of >200 pages to be actually good.

that method is trading. trading like any other investment method has its own risks but at least you can make an informed decision and calculate those risks. this way there is a bigger chance of success and resulting profit.

I've done many times here in this thread, posting different thoughts about doing trading method.

Yes it has risk but compare to other risky method out there, this is definitely worth to try while at the same time doing your own list of method to earn bitcoin.

Trading For Altcoin is one of the great way to increase bitcoins. There is certain fluctuation within newly launched cryptocurrency. Some of them have good volume against Bitcoin so it can be beneficial for getting bitcoins by trading altcoins.
trading altcoin may be a risky way, sometimes it's high return but we have to be selective due to the so many shity or scam coin in this ecosystem

That's why before investing in any coin, you must first do your homework and research about the coin and who are behind it to ensure that it is worth it to accumulate and hold for a couple of days/weeks. Also, try not to buy when the price is rising rapidly but instead try to buy it when there are too many coins in the market and the price is stagnant.
Pages:
Jump to: