Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 08, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
Create your own exchange, wait untill the amount of BTC and Users are high enough (one year is a rough-and-ready rule).
Then send the BTC to another address and make the following announcement:
"We got hacked. 3900 BTC were stolen from our wallets."

It's easy … isn't it?

thats a great idea but risky too.....giving the statements "we got hacked" must not turn into " you are the hacker"
But it is a non moral and forbidden way to earn, also a cheap way. With that we will destroy hundreds and thousands of lives by stealing their money. It is forbidden by humanity. Plus with that method one can easily be arrested just like the owner of liberty reserve.

In order to achieved that kind of shit method you need at least 5,000btc to cover all the transactions made in your exchange site. You will spend for security, domain, developers, admins, advertising etc. You also need to registered your site. You will face lawsuits here.

Why bother do that kind of shit method.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 08, 2016, 09:56:05 AM
Create your own exchange, wait untill the amount of BTC and Users are high enough (one year is a rough-and-ready rule).
Then send the BTC to another address and make the following announcement:
"We got hacked. 3900 BTC were stolen from our wallets."

It's easy … isn't it?

thats a great idea but risky too.....giving the statements "we got hacked" must not turn into " you are the hacker"
But it is a non moral and forbidden way to earn, also a cheap way. With that we will destroy hundreds and thousands of lives by stealing their money. It is forbidden by humanity. Plus with that method one can easily be arrested just like the owner of liberty reserve.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 09:20:36 AM
http://eb.by/8Fh
What this scale (20% — 100%) means? We make the participation in MMM Global more attractive and useful for everybody. We encourage our participant to be involved in development of MMM Global. Due to these reasons we’ve established MMM Extra. Cheesy This model allows each participant to get 100% per month!
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
February 08, 2016, 07:41:44 AM
As far as I known about bitcoin to now there is no easy method to grow bitcoins, it's actually even harder than investing normal fiat since there are no banks offering interest for BTC, there are few stock sites but these are illegal looking at it by the standard USA law. Trading BTC and other alt-currencies seems like the most decent way.
Earning through interest from banks is not the only way to grow our bitcoins or money, and I think with that we are loosing our profit, as the banks do busness with our money with a third party and they get the profit earned with our money and in return we get only a minimum amount of that. So the better way is that we start our own business with our money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 07:11:45 AM
Shifting coins between alt and btc on an exchange can give you nice results Smiley

Yes I saw it too and do it also its pretty profitable with altcoins to btc.
I think its one of the best things you can do now on this moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 06:34:40 AM
To be safe I would go with signature campaigns to grow my bitcoins
To take little risk I would prefer bitcoin trading
And if extreme level of risk I would prefer gambling...as simple as that.

Instead of taking extreme risk, I would prefer to kill my time with faucets. I never considered gambling as a method for growing my bitcoin. Gambling and trading has some risk if you do not have any previous experience.

I think previous experience only works with trading, in gambling no experience can save you from a loss. It depends on your luck, and very few people get lucky in gambling out there.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 06:18:30 AM
A simple buy low sell high method can do the trick, just don't let emotion play you and let you do the opposite.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 08, 2016, 06:11:56 AM
For me it's purely doing trading on days with high volume and high volatility and of course buy low, sell high. I have been doing this since the very beginning of 2013 and have been saving up all the profit I made in my cold wallets.
Activity: 756
February 08, 2016, 06:10:07 AM
Signature campaigns offered in this forum and advertising a site is probably the easiest way for someone with a good status in this forum... Faucets payments are too small for anyone actually trying to collect a decent amount.

Yes, The most easiest way is to join a sig campaign if you have a rank bigger than newbie ofcourse, you will earn a decent amount with that, and also if you can afford so buy some bitcoins and hold them for a price grow and then sell them for profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 08, 2016, 06:07:48 AM
Probably holding bitcoins is the best bitcoin investment, if the price increase then BTC value in BTC increases as well, few gambling sites offer participation in the house but that is still gambling.
Activity: 334
February 08, 2016, 05:57:43 AM
I mostly try to increase my amount of coins by trading on exchanges
Activity: 334
February 08, 2016, 05:40:57 AM
-There are no safe investments for bitcoin currently, they are mostly HYIP's or other impractical investment programs, No companies are selling shares directly or even the few doing so are at risk of breaking some financial rules.
Activity: 672
February 08, 2016, 04:32:42 AM
Signature campaigns offered in this forum and advertising a site is probably the easiest way for someone with a good status in this forum... Faucets payments are too small for anyone actually trying to collect a decent amount.
Yes it is a way to get bitcoin easiest and get a lot of bitcoin is the signature campaign, and even many people who have more than one account to double the revenue. If you have the ability and skill can to try to trade and investment.

Yeah I couldn't agree more with you, signatures campaign is the most way that many people do and much better than faucet .. but for trading and investment someone must find much information about that before doing. If he have not any knowledge about trading and investment, it will be gratuitously.
Activity: 714
February 08, 2016, 04:06:58 AM
Yes it is a way to get bitcoin easiest and get a lot of bitcoin is the signature campaign, and even many people who have more than one account to double the revenue. If you have the ability and skill can to try to trade and investment.
Activity: 325
February 08, 2016, 03:54:01 AM
Water and sunlight Huh
Activity: 397
February 08, 2016, 03:48:38 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 08, 2016, 03:28:40 AM
the best methods of growing your bitcoins it's to buy it, gambling ang trading are risky and you can lose all. Better buy some and hodl.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
February 08, 2016, 02:35:05 AM
To be safe I would go with signature campaigns to grow my bitcoins
To take little risk I would prefer bitcoin trading
And if extreme level of risk I would prefer gambling...as simple as that.

Instead of taking extreme risk, I would prefer to kill my time with faucets. I never considered gambling as a method for growing my bitcoin. Gambling and trading has some risk if you do not have any previous experience.
Activity: 812
February 08, 2016, 02:30:30 AM
Trading is the most viable and effective method of investing BTC in my opinion, it's risky and not necessarily profitable but if you can predict the market patterns then I think it might work, gambling is too risky of a money investment and faucets are low paying.

If you want to play safe then you should go for signature campaign, no doubt it is time consuming but earnings are guaranteed, I don't recommend gambling as you might loose everything at the end of the day, campaigns are best source to grow your bitcoins.
I think by growing bitcoin,op meant to ask the ways of multiplying his bitcoins by investing or any other way.You definitely earn bitcoin with signature campaigns but it doesn't amount to growing them
If people do not know how to invest in the right bitcoin they can fail, but should play a signature because it was easy.
If you want to invest try with a small amount first so that you have a backup.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 07, 2016, 06:59:23 PM
Trading is the most viable and effective method of investing BTC in my opinion, it's risky and not necessarily profitable but if you can predict the market patterns then I think it might work, gambling is too risky of a money investment and faucets are low paying.

If you want to play safe then you should go for signature campaign, no doubt it is time consuming but earnings are guaranteed, I don't recommend gambling as you might loose everything at the end of the day, campaigns are best source to grow your bitcoins.
I think by growing bitcoin,op meant to ask the ways of multiplying his bitcoins by investing or any other way.You definitely earn bitcoin with signature campaigns but it doesn't amount to growing them
Pages:
Jump to: