Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 31, 2015, 02:14:29 AM
I've tried a lot of faucets but they are just a waste of time if you ask me.
If you really want to grow your bitcoins amount, go work and buy every month 1 or 2 bitcoins.

That is the fast way. But if you are just a starter and just want to try bitcoin you can start with faucets. I started with faucets and now going my way near a bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 30, 2015, 09:50:24 PM
how about make faucet site. honestly i ever make faucet site
but it doesnt work, I tried to earn from advertising but it is not in accordance with the expenditure
My balance existing in 0.02 in faucetboc and was discharged within 2 days, I tried with advertising in a-ads and bitmedia
but the result is less than 0.001 btc
very disappointing
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 30, 2015, 06:54:29 PM
My methods work perfectly but it takes years to proof it...

So far i have never lost money with my sites and the few members who have trust me have always made few cash...
except once...when liberty reserve goes down...

how many month or years to me to get ROI sir, im interesting to invest in your site
but I'm still hesitant to your trust, should I believe you

yah i am also interested to know more about it??? hope to have more details of how u do it etc.
Activity: 658
December 30, 2015, 06:48:48 PM

So far i have never lost money with my sites and the few members who have trust me have always made few cash...

how many month or years to me to get ROI sir, im interesting to invest in your site
but I'm still hesitant to your trust, should I believe you
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
December 30, 2015, 06:22:21 PM
I've tried a lot of faucets but they are just a waste of time if you ask me.
If you really want to grow your bitcoins amount, go work and buy every month 1 or 2 bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 30, 2015, 03:45:52 PM
I just work to make it grow. You gotta work to grow. Just like how children must work to grow. They need to nurture themselves to do so. Just work for your BTC, and your BTC will grow.

Although this sounds weird what you say, it makes sense.

To make money you have to spent money.
Starting a bitcoin related business is the way to do that.

Sounds like his rhyming to me, well at the very least to do working is the most basic thing a human can do to earn lots of money to buy bitcoin, well I just love the way he makes a rhyming post about bitcoin that is superb.
Activity: 994
December 30, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
I just work to make it grow. You gotta work to grow. Just like how children must work to grow. They need to nurture themselves to do so. Just work for your BTC, and your BTC will grow.

Although this sounds weird what you say, it makes sense.

To make money you have to spent money.
Starting a bitcoin related business is the way to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 30, 2015, 12:26:12 PM
well there is quite the standard way for developed country. as in you can earn like $10 per hour and within a month, you can save some and use the extra to cash for btc to act as an investment. i tried invested in btc mining company and it ended very bad, gamble too, so the best is still work and earn fiats and den convert to btc.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 30, 2015, 12:16:34 PM

Nice quote there. Yes that is right work it with your hearr with it. I do it for my own purpose but it is nice knowing that there aee also people like me working for the need that they wanted.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 11:44:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 30, 2015, 11:30:06 AM
The only way I grow it is by holding it and having a lot of it.

That doesnt work IMO. It's "Growing your bitcoins", not growing the USD value of your bitcoins.

I think trading is still the major one.

yes it right, hold bitcoin only add value your money, but not growing your bitcoin. so I think it is not a method to grow bitcoin.
Activity: 532
December 30, 2015, 10:42:17 AM
The only way I grow it is by holding it and having a lot of it.

That doesnt work IMO. It's "Growing your bitcoins", not growing the USD value of your bitcoins.

I think trading is still the major one.
I think growing bitcoin could use many ways,
but really you say, it seems like if you hold bitcoin the amount of bitcoin will not grow dude
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 30, 2015, 09:51:15 AM
-Trading BTC USD and earning profit from it
-Exchanging crypto's and earning profit from it
-Lending (that is a bad method IMO)

First point: risky but if you are good on trading you will earn good money
Second point: speculate on some young or already consolidate altcoin is risky too....but if you jump on board on somne pumping it's possible to make a huge amount of money....just jump down before dumping  Grin
Third point: agree that is a bad method....i don't trust to give my money to others Wink

Firstly, when it comes to price, risk is obviously involved...
Secondly, speculation is what we are based upon currently for the value of Bitcoins, and so does the same thing influences altcoin markets too... Go for least volume markets that are going to get delisted, many will get pumps for sure without any reasons...
Third, lending might be bad, but you have your own decisions and need luck too, but you can only lend very trustworthy persons... Smiley
Activity: 952
December 30, 2015, 09:34:41 AM
-Trading BTC USD and earning profit from it
-Exchanging crypto's and earning profit from it
-Lending (that is a bad method IMO)

First point: risky but if you are good on trading you will earn good money
Second point: speculate on some young or already consolidate altcoin is risky too....but if you jump on board on somne pumping it's possible to make a huge amount of money....just jump down before dumping  Grin
Third point: agree that is a bad method....i don't trust to give my money to others Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2015, 09:30:38 AM
One of the safer ways is to freelance something or sell little gifts, where btc is offered at the outset for the service or good

provision. If you freelance, good to at least have 50% up front before you start work, so if they give up before the project is

done, all isn't lost. If you can program and sell scripts, like php or java scripts, that can help. You could be in demand if it is

especially related to btc.

This is the highest fighting chance.

Else, like most, it is trading up on altcoins while mining them and turning them into btc and signature campaigns.

Faucets are scraping the bottom of the so called brined ham barrel. Just. Don't. There is too little to get from most faucets

to get dick all.

There is too much volatility kills demand. Anecdotally, it remains the biggest barrier to adoption, and volatility will diminish once consumers are actually using Bitcoin more as a currency than a commodity and then In Europe, where Bitcoin is not yet considered money, virtual currency may have a chance to accelerate in a manner that it won’t in the U.S. where a landmark ruling Some months before termed it a recognizable currency.
Activity: 165
December 30, 2015, 08:22:19 AM
One thing that you can do is just keep hold of your bitcoin balance and may be someday bitcoin price will skyrocket , giving you more bitcoin than old balance.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 30, 2015, 06:16:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 30, 2015, 06:15:57 AM
If anyone is interested in doing trades, they can practice it via Exchange Trading. Afterwards move up to another level. Learn scalp trading and Margin Trading. You will soon learn that little by little by doing exchange trades.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2015, 06:00:00 AM
One of the safer ways is to freelance something or sell little gifts, where btc is offered at the outset for the service or good

provision. If you freelance, good to at least have 50% up front before you start work, so if they give up before the project is

done, all isn't lost. If you can program and sell scripts, like php or java scripts, that can help. You could be in demand if it is

especially related to btc.

This is the highest fighting chance.

Else, like most, it is trading up on altcoins while mining them and turning them into btc and signature campaigns.

Faucets are scraping the bottom of the so called brined ham barrel. Just. Don't. There is too little to get from most faucets

to get dick all.
Activity: 658
December 30, 2015, 05:39:42 AM
the market is very volatile currently.. I hope it drops to around 380 usd then it will be a good time to purchase and just wait it out..
maybe a lot people who don't like your idea, but we could not resist when the price of bitcoin will go down
but buy bitcoin when the price down is a good opportunity to make a profit
Pages:
Jump to: