Pages:
Author

Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities - page 2. (Read 2645 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Transfer is ended

Some few users (less than 200) will receive our token. They filled the form, we checked and they will receive the tokens soon.

If you did not receive means that you are not in the aidrop list. We are suffering a lot of unlegityme attempts to get our token without been in the campaign.

Airdrop is officially ended.

We send our tokens for more than 15.000 members, it was one well succeed campaign, but now we must focus in do one successful IEO.

Help us propagate our project, one new world of nutrition and sport is coming and will are taking part of it!

Activity: 246
Very promising project and good use cases. Are you planning to collaborate with a well-known sport athlete to work with MidasCaps and help adoption?
copper member
All tokens have been sent!

Dear participants!

We hasten to share with you great news - all tokens were sent airdrop to participants!

We thank everyone who participated in the campaign and helped us to spread the information about MidasCaps project as widely as it is possible!

Together we can make as many people as possible to learn about the project and our unique supplements for life, strength and health!
If you have any questions about the distribution of tokens, you can ask them! Also, if you have not received tokens for some reason, please let us know!

copper member
Hello Midascaper’s!

This information for members of our Airdrop! We had some problems with distribution Airdrop tokens: it happened because of fall in cryptocurrency ETH, and Multisender. But dont worry! The sending of MidasCoin have been initiated on Etherscan. This process may take 1-7 days to complete as ETH Network is congested. Please be patient. I anticipate all being sent by 48hrs, as the DAPP will send 140 at a time!

All particips will have their MidasCoins until Tuesday july 23, 2019.  We will announce soon as all are sent! Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

Please be sure you have joined all social media as instructions rules. If you have not please do so now. We are checking before we send each batch and if you have not joined your Midascoin will NOT be sent!

copper member
How does the platform MidasEngine operate?

The commission for each transaction carried out within MidasEngine platform in MidasCoin tokens will cost at least 10%, 5% of which will be burned, and the remaining 5% will be used to maintain the business activity of the platform.

I would like to note that this structure of our platform is only planned for today, and it can be changed as necessary in the future to promote the platform and increase the cost of MidasCoin tokens.

MidasCoin tokens have a flexible emission procedure, which makes them inflationary in the short term, but deflationary in the long term. We plan to increase the release of MidasCoin tokens in the production of new capsules, but the number of tokens released into circulation will be reduced to a minimum by 7-8 years of operation of the project as a result of their annual halving. Today, the burned MidasCoin tokens are equivalent to the cost of 5% Commission for each transaction on the platform, which guarantees the deflation of the token in the long term. Be always up to date with the latest news about MidasCaps project with our website https://midascaps.io, and do not forget to regularly visit our pages on social networks!

copper member
See, and once again you "missed" my post, a strong evidence that you don't have an answer regarding details of the product you "tried" to offer. I wonder how many times a dev evading questions is allowed before I can start logically and legally tagged them as suspicious.

And oh, p.s., your prototype is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. what was that made from? Printer paper and crafted plastic bottle?

We understand that you are in your nobel mission of search and exposure scams projects, but that is not he case.

You can check that the founder and Ceo is one real person, you can check some of his patent requested.

One of the advantages of our project is that we have one real product and you can check the patent request in some official websites.

Yet you still failed to answer my questions. A patent is nice --and I haven't check them as I'm currently not around my pc or laptop-- but it doesn't mean project wouldn't go south. It could still stopped developing due to the lack of concept, details, bargaining power, etc.

So far, I still couldn't see how you'll be able to proceed to the final point if you can't even tell how will your product works. And, by the way, as I've see your capsule, this capsule will be airtight?

Any project can stop developing. And the reasons for this turn of events can be very different. Even projects with high potential are not insured against this. And you understand it perfectly.

Our concept is detailed in our White Papper. And you are well aware of this. We also have enough negotiating power. At this stage, we are negotiating with exchanges regarding IEO. In addition, if you read the news, then you probably know that in the coming days we will attend the conference.)

In addition, we have already said that our capsules will be disposable and airtight. Without airtight, there would be no point in such a product. Of course, you yourself understand this perfectly well.

Each project has its own individual way. Here is a new concept for posting. it should become popular soon. I like the fact, that you organize conferences. it is important to promote the idea.

Thank you for your support!
copper member
Any project can stop developing. And the reasons for this turn of events can be very different. Even projects with high potential are not insured against this. And you understand it perfectly.

Our concept is detailed in our White Papper. And you are well aware of this. We also have enough negotiating power. At this stage, we are negotiating with exchanges regarding IEO. In addition, if you read the news, then you probably know that in the coming days we will attend the conference.)

In addition, we have already said that our capsules will be disposable and airtight. Without airtight, there would be no point in such a product. Of course, you yourself understand this perfectly well.

Agree, projects can stop developing for various reason, like planning a scam from the very beginning or lack of supporters or lack of innovation or lack of developments, etc. which in a way, is what I'm doing right now: giving people as many materials as they can to decide which kind of investment you offered and the risk they faced.

Now, about whitepaper, if you try to softly suggest me to read them, the answer is "yes, I've read them," that's why I ask, because the information can not be found on the WP. You can easily revisit my points here but to refreshen anyone who's too busy to revisit it, you try to counterargue my point about how "conventional" juice should be better than your "brilliant" project with the possibility of fatty liver disease that fructose brings, which then I re-counter that it would only possible in case if any parents deliberately overdose their children with fruits.

Also, you propose a product that act as an antiaging agent. And when I ask further about this, you gave a "smart" explanation of a medical presentation... about how whey protein helps elderly, which barely related to the claim of antiaging.

Other interesting things are also being pointed on the post. I suggest you to read them and give the answers here as I am sure I can't find the explanation for said questions on your WP.

Another question about your package is ready, but as there's already so much on your plate, it's better to clear thay long overdue plate before me move to other plate.

"lack of supporters "
We got the support from Portugal2020 fund.

"or lack of innovation"
We are in the 5th version the MidasCapsule. Designed one mobile app and one blockchain solution. I guess innovation is not one problem to us.

or lack of developments,
You can see our MVP

"etc. which in a way, is what I'm doing right now: giving people as many materials as they can to decide which kind of investment you offered and the risk they faced."
No you are not. You are accusing us to be scam without any prove. It looks more you are someone irresponsible or just  trying to sabotage this project.

MidasCapsules can be used for three main kinds of products:

Beverages: juices, tea, isotonic, energetic.

Supplements: whey protein, casein and etc.

Nutraceuticals: anti-age, immunologic booster and etc.

Taking this group of products, we segmented the marketing in 4 main lines:

Sport  (supplements, beverages and nutraceutics)

Kids (supplements, beverages and nutraceutics)

Therapeutics (supplements and nutraceuticals)

General (juices, teas, isotonic)

MidasCaps juices is basically powder of fruits sealed into nitrogen atmosphere.
 The fruit is turned into powder by one process called spraydrying.

Spray Drying or atomization process is a technique that turns liquid solutions into dry powder, as is the case of the fruit powder we produce.  The spray drying technique has been widely applied in obtaining dry extracts with better technological characteristics and higher concentration of constituents with biological activity.  This is done by atomizing the fluid solution into a drying chamber where the droplets pass through a stream of hot air.  Heat and mass transfer during drying occurs very rapidly between the air and vapor films that are around each drop under the saturation temperature.  This technique is therefore suitable for heat sensitive products while preserving their essential characteristics.

This type of drying process is widely used in food industry, common in the production of milk powder, instant coffee and juice powder, also widely used in the production of active components capsules in the pharmaceutical and herbal industry.  The spray drying is ideal for cases where the final product must meet a high standard of specific and reproducible quality in relation to particle size and morphology, percentage of residual moisture, density, among other parameters.

In this drying technique, maltodextrin is used as carrier agent, and the result of the process is a fine, hygroscopic powder, standardized on the solids content.

The powdered fruit has wide application, as it maintains the characteristics of the fruit, such as color, aroma, flavor and also preserves the nutritional properties, such as vitamin and fiber content.  In addition, they remain natural, without the addition of preservatives, flavorings or artificial colors.

MidasCaps just purchase high quality powder fruit suppliers and package it into MidasCapsules - without water, into nitrogen atmosphere. By this, we preserve the fruit powder quality, avoid it to be oxidized, don't need to use chemicals preservatives and at the same time it has one great shelf life.
    Our capsules don't need to be refrigerated and we do not transporting the water, just the precious powder. It is one great logistic solution.
    You gonna be able to enjoy one juice of Açai Berry from Amazonia,  without any preservative, without been oxidized and at the same time not expensive because we do not need to refrigerated it or need to transport 80% of water.

This is MidasCaps solution applied just for juice.

One of our supplier:
https://www.bluemacawflora.com.br/fruta-em-po/
copper member
Blockchain should be used for our business. And the blockchain is designed not only to solve "world" problems.

I advise you to read this article.

https://hackernoon.com/the-fake-drugs-market-is-over-30-billion-are-your-supplements-and-vitamins-real-d1169d5b3aa1
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole

Agree, projects can stop developing for various reason, like planning a scam from the very beginning or lack of supporters or lack of innovation or lack of developments, etc. which in a way, is what I'm doing right now: giving people as many materials as they can to decide which kind of investment you offered and the risk they faced.

Now, about whitepaper, if you try to softly suggest me to read them, the answer is "yes, I've read them," that's why I ask, because the information can not be found on the WP. You can easily revisit my points here but to refreshen anyone who's too busy to revisit it, you try to counterargue my point about how "conventional" juice should be better than your "brilliant" project with the possibility of fatty liver disease that fructose brings, which then I re-counter that it would only possible in case if any parents deliberately overdose their children with fruits.

Also, you propose a product that act as an antiaging agent. And when I ask further about this, you gave a "smart" explanation of a medical presentation... about how whey protein helps elderly, which barely related to the claim of antiaging.

Other interesting things are also being pointed on the post. I suggest you to read them and give the answers here as I am sure I can't find the explanation for said questions on your WP.

Another question about your package is ready, but as there's already so much on your plate, it's better to clear thay long overdue plate before me move to other plate.
copper member
See, and once again you "missed" my post, a strong evidence that you don't have an answer regarding details of the product you "tried" to offer. I wonder how many times a dev evading questions is allowed before I can start logically and legally tagged them as suspicious.

And oh, p.s., your prototype is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. what was that made from? Printer paper and crafted plastic bottle?

We understand that you are in your nobel mission of search and exposure scams projects, but that is not he case.

You can check that the founder and Ceo is one real person, you can check some of his patent requested.

One of the advantages of our project is that we have one real product and you can check the patent request in some official websites.

Yet you still failed to answer my questions. A patent is nice --and I haven't check them as I'm currently not around my pc or laptop-- but it doesn't mean project wouldn't go south. It could still stopped developing due to the lack of concept, details, bargaining power, etc.

So far, I still couldn't see how you'll be able to proceed to the final point if you can't even tell how will your product works. And, by the way, as I've see your capsule, this capsule will be airtight?

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

copper member

You can check in liked in, there are links to his pilot license (FAA and ANAC) reference to one book that he is co-author (Cartão de Crédito Private Label).
The most recent patent is under non disclosure, but you gonna be able to see our previous.
Also, take a look in our youtube video. You will be able to see the product MVP.

We are real, our product is real and we gonna be succeed!

We also got one approval from Portugal2020 one government fund, the contract will be sign soon and we will publish the link to the official Portuhal2020 website.

As you see, have one physical product allow us to prove that we are real without let any doubts.

More over, been approved by the Portugal2020 means that if we do not execute the project we will be prosecute by this government fund.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/octaviano-menezes-117311b

https://novatec.com.br/livros/cartao-de-credito-private-label/

https://www.escavador.com/patentes/20364/tampa-para-garrafa-de-bebida-com-botao-e-capsula-de-liberacao-de-aditivo

https://sistemas.anac.gov.br/consultadelicencas/

Código: 133284
Dt.Nasc. 29/09/1975

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/Main.aspx
Last name: Menezes
First Name: Octaviano
PCH 3430011

Company: Formula Inversa LDA. Incorporated at Portugal

WE  WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION. YOU CHECK US! AND WE ARE NOT SCAM.

novatec.com.br
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I did not say that we hired spammers.

I said it. Because you did. You hired Vitor Services to bump your thread for you. That means most of your social media activity is fake, including your Telegram activity.

In addition, your argument that all accounts are "newbies" is untenable. Now there are a lot of novice accounts that remain so only because the order of increasing the rank has been changed.

They are Newbies. Its non-disputable because it says Newbie right next to their name. Vitor Services bought a bunch of aged accounts to bump threads like yours. The fact that they never earned 1 merit speaks volumes about their legitimacy (they have none).

Do not cause inconvenience to other users and do not rush loud accusations. Remember that this forum is not the only source of traffic. We have enough social networks in order to attract attention to the project and we do not need any cheat.

Good, then go elsewhere.

We have a telegram chat in which a lot of active communication

Its fake. One of the services they provide in the package you bought from them is asking questions / writing comments in Telegram.

So which package did you purchase?

I have already told you that your conjectures have nothing to do with reality. Stop spreading false information and do not disturb other users because of your own fantasies.

How about this, you said earlier that just because you had newbie accounts posting here --while you keep denying you use their service-- doesn't necessarily mean you're a scam project, answer my questions about your product details and technicalities. I've spotted several scam projects and another good hint of a scam project is their disability to answer technical or detailed questions as they're not prepared to lie that far, and then they can only skipped the question, pretend they missed it, because they simply can't answer them. Which is exactly like you currently did.
copper member
I did not say that we hired spammers.

I said it. Because you did. You hired Vitor Services to bump your thread for you. That means most of your social media activity is fake, including your Telegram activity.

In addition, your argument that all accounts are "newbies" is untenable. Now there are a lot of novice accounts that remain so only because the order of increasing the rank has been changed.

They are Newbies. Its non-disputable because it says Newbie right next to their name. Vitor Services bought a bunch of aged accounts to bump threads like yours. The fact that they never earned 1 merit speaks volumes about their legitimacy (they have none).

Do not cause inconvenience to other users and do not rush loud accusations. Remember that this forum is not the only source of traffic. We have enough social networks in order to attract attention to the project and we do not need any cheat.

Good, then go elsewhere.

We have a telegram chat in which a lot of active communication

Its fake. One of the services they provide in the package you bought from them is asking questions / writing comments in Telegram.

So which package did you purchase?

I have already told you that your conjectures have nothing to do with reality. Stop spreading false information and do not disturb other users because of your own fantasies.
copper member

I will continue to monitor the progress of the project. at least it's a real project and a real business.

this is of course a very important point for investors and I am sure of it. I will use this project for me.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 42

I will continue to monitor the progress of the project. at least it's a real project and a real business.

this is of course a very important point for investors and I am sure of it. I will use this project for me.
Activity: 28

I think that this project should be in demand in the near future. Because the theme of sport and health is always popular with people.

that's a good direction. And I'm sure that it will be in demand but I'm not sure that many people will be comfortable buying coins on exchanges to pay for the services of the company.
Activity: 42

the very idea looks interesting. But questions quite??? many. will the capsules be disposable or not?

this question has already been asked several times. I would also like to understand the way out of this situation. on the one hand, there may be problems with plastic and on the other capsules can be as cheap as possible.

Yes, this problem really is. And I would like to understand how it all works in practice. And how such important issues will be resolved.

now they have a fairly good and formed economic model. and I think you can read and draw conclusions for yourself.
Activity: 28
well that they have a finished product but if these capsules are too expensive they can only be sold in developed and rich countries. If I understand correctly that one capsule can be used 1 time.
Pages:
Jump to: