Pages:
Author

Topic: Mine Bitcoin with your TV! - page 4. (Read 1801 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
bitcoin are more reliable secure. it is made by advance blockchain technology. that's why it is more trusted. it is more popular in crypto market. it will make your profit because people increasing their interest to invest here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

how could that be possible mining bitcoin with tv. Mining in tv needs a high quality and upgraded application or software .  i hope and pray it is actualised
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
I hope it will be a successful attempt. Nowadays cryptocurrency is expanding itself into various platforms and it is really reigning the world. I think i will definitely try television mining.
Activity: 242
August 18, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
bitcoin are better option for investment. it will be provide better service and ensure your profit. it is more trusted and potential. i think it will be make more profit for investor. its future are good. because it is more reliable and made by advanced technology.
Activity: 176
August 18, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
It is definitely a good initiative by this company but the price factor is also here. For mining, it just requires a good graphics card. So we should go for that and invest in it. It's just a way of making things easier for users.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
What i concern is the electric bills you get by the end of the first month of using a TV to mine bitcoin lol. The mining process basically needs a huge cooling system and huge amount of electricity to make it work
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 18, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

How you set your btc address for mining ? Maybe you can mining but not your btc address, so it is no profitable for you.
Anyway, if mining with tv is possible, there are many miners will be online and just making the difficult of bitcoin getting worse.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
August 18, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
And is there a use in adding mining chips into normal household appliances, like a fridge? Some people think there is.
Also, there would be no damage done. It's simple engineering. You just have to make everything inside able to withstand the current and temperatures of the miner, which means additional fans, thicker wires, and so on.

first of all your home appliances like your fridge are not  connected to the internet! and it is not like people are allowing unknown entities access their home network to connect to the internet. if they do their neighbors would go bananas.

secondly it is not "simple engineering". it is actually pretty hard. because first thing to do is to put an ASIC in and think about  the additional electricity usage and additional heat that is going to generate. for example your fridge is already generating a lot of heat if you add an ASIC that heat will be a lot more!!! and then finally think who would be the idiot who pays for such a fridge in his home when there are normal fridges that don't produce that much heat and don't consume that much electricity.
Activity: 51
August 18, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
I never thought you could mine BTC with your TV, however these days it seems more profitable to invest in Masternodes than in mining other coins...the electricity bills and other costs are too big and the ROI is too small unless you invest a lot of money in this
Activity: 266
August 18, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
Mining in tv needs a high quality and upgraded software. Maybe the difference between mining in tv and pc is that it is cheaper when you mine in tv from the  bills to system.   But still it is a great idea in the future, another way to have a business.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Yes, really cool, but I do not quite understand the principle to the end)
August 18, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
What a wonderful news. It will be fun to mine bitcoin while watching television. I think it will attract more people in this cryptocurrency. It looks like a great opportunity.
August 18, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
It is a good thing to hear that there is a new method of mining bitcoins, with a more popular device. Now we can mine bitcoins using our TV. Almost all of us have TV in our home. So, more people will be able to mine bitcoins using their TVs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 08:25:24 AM
I heard about miners using a smartphone, but I heard about miners using TV only now. Perhaps it will be delayed in time.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
If this happens i think the electricity bill will get high.
August 18, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
There is no doubt that the crypto technology is getting better day by day. That's why there is a new feature in the field, now we can mine bitcoin using our TV with a bigger screen. But we need to know more about its feasibility.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 08:00:19 AM
That's a really good one. Crypto currency world is just in a continuous innovative mood. Yes, that would be easier to mine coins having a bigger screen. But here a major factor is the electricity bill. I really wish the electricity bill to decrease with any kind of innovation in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
August 17, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
Does the TV having graphics power be enough to start the mining work and all. I do not have belief about this news at all. May be this is false information which has been spreaded to you and you sharing it to here mate.

If that built in ASIC why it need to be a TV and all. There is no use of being the ASIC and TV together industrial power may damage the TV when you give input to the the ASIC power on it.

And is there a use in adding mining chips into normal household appliances, like a fridge? Some people think there is.
Also, there would be no damage done. It's simple engineering. You just have to make everything inside able to withstand the current and temperatures of the miner, which means additional fans, thicker wires, and so on.

Midea Group, a major manufacturer of electrical appliances in China, is seeking to patent a method for mining bitcoin with household items, public records show.

According to the method proposed by the patent, running the mining software would not impact the normal function of the device, and the system works even when the appliance is not in use. As a result, "the service range and commercial value of the household appliance is increased," while also generating some extra income for the product owner.

https://www.coindesk.com/manufacturing-giant-midea-wants-to-put-bitcoin-miners-in-household-appliances/

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 17, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
I think it is very easy with smart tvs. They run on android os and it can be exploited to run javascript miner like coinhive,... but the hashes is very low because tvs do not have strong cpu
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
August 17, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Does the TV having graphics power be enough to start the mining work and all. I do not have belief about this news at all. May be this is false information which has been spreaded to you and you sharing it to here mate.

If that built in ASIC why it need to be a TV and all. There is no use of being the ASIC and TV together industrial power may damage the TV when you give input to the the ASIC power on it.
Pages:
Jump to: