Pages:
Author

Topic: Mine new coin: VoteCoin - equihash, very low difficulty now - page 10. (Read 34621 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
If votecoin will be listed in any exchange, you can apply to coinmarketcap.
One more step forward.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Just a note, that pool was not managed by votecoin team.
The owner of that pool either has troubles sending the payments, or he decided to keep the coins.
@PaulusDixit: if you need help fixing the payouts, feel free to contact us, we should be able to help you so users can get their payments.

Totally !
My request was quite clusmy and it wasn't my attention to offend you Wink
I totally know the Beta version of this pool when it came up.
It was just an 'innocent/newbie' question

Thanks both for your feedback !
Activity: 37
There are some issues, due to migration of the coinserver.

After rescanning unshielding still didn't work. So balances are kinda locked.

I'd like to transfer all the funds, that are pending to be paid. But some balances keep being immature for some reason. (And I really don't want to transfer everything manually, as you might imagine.)

Could someone confirm if the pool still works if an amount is just unshielded without the pool administering it?
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Hi guys,

Quick question, at the beginning, votecoin provide a temporary pool, waiting to have their own,

http://votecoin.homepool.xyz/

As many of us, I start on it but when votecoin introduce the http://pool.votecoin.site/ we all switch on it,
So far, I'm quite sad 'cause I have several coin blocked as immature on the 1st pool

Is it normal ? (Im still not getting all subtilities of pool/mining and so on...)
Just a note, that pool was not managed by votecoin team.
The owner of that pool either has troubles sending the payments, or he decided to keep the coins.
@PaulusDixit: if you need help fixing the payouts, feel free to contact us, we should be able to help you so users can get their payments.
Activity: 4
Hi guys,

Quick question, at the beginning, votecoin provide a temporary pool, waiting to have their own,

http://votecoin.homepool.xyz/

As many of us, I start on it but when votecoin introduce the http://pool.votecoin.site/ we all switch on it,
So far, I'm quite sad 'cause I have several coin blocked as immature on the 1st pool :
https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/347243VoteCoinHomePool.png

Is it normal ? (Im still not getting all subtilities of pool/mining and so on...)

Thanks !
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
850Mb wallet - are you crasy guys?
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Is the individual worker page functional on the votecoin mining pool? Entering the address shows no sols, shares, etc even after mining a few hours and submitting hundreds of shares. 

For the official pool (pool.votecoin.site), everything is working as it should. Make sure you are checking your stats on correct pool's website. Make sure your address is a T address generated using votecoin-cli getnewaddress.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Is the individual worker page functional on the votecoin mining pool? Entering the address shows no sols, shares, etc even after mining a few hours and submitting hundreds of shares. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Network hash 392.58k, feels like its being doubled every few days. Smiley

Getting popular quickly  Smiley
Activity: 35
Network hash 392.58k, feels like its being doubled every few days. Smiley
Activity: 30
is it normal that hashes are so rarely on my rig 8x1060? (On ZCash practically all my log about accepter shares)
http://joxi.ru/82QVZYvi1pG8JA.jpg

Yeah that's normal. Ideally we'll get a way to set the difficulty in the pool. As of now I don't think that's an option.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
is it normal that hashes are so rarely on my rig 8x1060? (On ZCash practically all my log about accepter shares)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
provide us the windows wallet and miners and definitely we will be in..

John1010, we've just released Official VoteCoin wallet for Windows (850MB):

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases/download/v1.0.11-win32/VoteCoin.standalone.Win32.zip
Why is the wallet 853MB?

Cause there is included the proving key in the download. I think votecoin is working on a nice wallet which is illustraded on the website.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Do we know if there has been any applications to exchanges / which ones if so?

So far we've send applications to these exchanges:

Poloniex - applied for enhanced account verification, which is needed to submit new coin for consideration. Still no reply from support
Bittrex - applied for enhanced account verification, which is needed to submit new coin for consideration. Still no reply from support
Coinexchange.io - there is 1 BTC listing fee and 7 days waiting time -> acceptable fee, but very low volume on this exchange
cryptopia.co.nz - listing fee as of now is 5000000 DOT (approx. 5 BTC) -> too expensive
hitbtc.com - 6 months listing - fee 6 BTC /per market -> too expensive
yobit.com - 0.1 BTC listing fee and a few days waiting time -> good terms, but very low volume on this exchange

Our top priority is to get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex. If we are not able to get listed on these exchanges in reasonable time, we will consider listing VOT on some smaller exchanges. So if you guys have any favourite exchanges, send us your tips and we will get in touch with them.
My fav - BitBay.net

That's impressive!
Poliniex and bittrex of course are the preferred option, but good to see yobit on there as a backup as you can still do a reasonable volume for a starter.
Agreed that the others are too expensive for what they offer.
Activity: 8

Poloniex - applied for enhanced account verification, which is needed to submit new coin for consideration. Still no reply from support
Bittrex - applied for enhanced account verification, which is needed to submit new coin for consideration. Still no reply from support
Coinexchange.io - there is 1 BTC listing fee and 7 days waiting time -> acceptable fee, but very low volume on this exchange
cryptopia.co.nz - listing fee as of now is 5000000 DOT (approx. 5 BTC) -> too expensive
yobit.com - 0.1 BTC listing fee and a few days waiting time -> good terms, but very low volume on this exchange

Our top priority is to get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex. If we are not able to get listed on these exchanges in reasonable time, we will consider listing VOT on some smaller exchanges. So if you guys have any favourite exchanges, send us your tips and we will get in touch with them.
My fav - BitBay.net
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

novaexchange maybe? there can be a voting for coin listing.

Hahah - very funny Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 102

Hey dev, did you heard about new korean exchange that will be opened at October https://twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/912072541652561920? It's supported by Bittrex and as I heard some big players from shutting down chinese exchanges will go there, 111 coins will be listed there for trading so maybe there is a sense to try to get in this pool of coins, what you think?

novaexchange maybe? there can be a voting for coin listing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Hey dev, did you heard about new korean exchange that will be opened at October https://twitter.com/CryptoKorean/status/912072541652561920? It's supported by Bittrex and as I heard some big players from shutting down chinese exchanges will go there, 111 coins will be listed there for trading so maybe there is a sense to try to get in this pool of coins, what you think?
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
I'm getting a positive vibe about this coin.  Just thew about 12ksol hash at it.  Fingers crossed.
Activity: 35
Could you open a port with higher difficulty in the official pool?
The minimum difficulty is set to 0.04 and max to 4096 (1 Difficulty is actually 8192, so 4096 difficulty is actually 33554432).
Is this still low for you? Is your mining software able to negotiate the right difficulty?
We've added port 4444, you can test it.

Thank you! I will test it. I know it's auto adjustable. But somehow it didn't work. maybe the initial difficulty too low.
Pages:
Jump to: