Pages:
Author

Topic: Mine new coin: VoteCoin - equihash, very low difficulty now - page 4. (Read 34621 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
If both figures are representing what I believe to be the total hashrate for all VOT mining. The difference of ~100 KSol/s, that's my inquiry.

Is this an instance of solo mining that's accounted for in the node but not in the pools "global stats"?

http://votecoinmine.site/stats
https://luckpool.org/
https://zsolo.bid/votecoin-solo-mining.html
http://votecoin.catspool.org/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
General inquiry -

The only public VoteCoin pool that I'm aware of (http://pool.votecoin.site/), states the following:

"Global stats":

equihash
~162 miners
~279 KSol/s

&

Pools / Coins

votecoin
~162 miners
~279 KSol/s

https://imgur.com/RSo67Hv

The VoteCoin node states the following:

"Network solution rate | ~385044 Sol/s"

https://imgur.com/8Tbz9KD

If both figures are representing what I believe to be the total hashrate for all VOT mining. The difference of ~100 KSol/s, that's my inquiry.

Is this an instance of solo mining that's accounted for in the node but not in the pools "global stats"?

Thank you,

greatcoinholio

Activity: 405
Merit: 136
I had no problems sending from a mix of addresses from Linux to Windows wallet. Some of the transfers took forever though and didn't show up in the block explorer until much later. CLI said a small amount, but block explorer wallet showed the correct amount.

Proof in the pudding... Smiley
Agg these days guys can make up log files.

Im mining some monero at the moment, and i have to say that the monero wallet gui is alot of busllshit, its so slow and horrible.

I will come to votecoin soon with my measly 2 RX470's.
I hope i can at least least mine 1 coin.
I dont even have 1 coin for Monero.

When I thought they were lost I made a shielded address in linux and sent the linux transparent pool mined coins to that, then the now shielded linux coins to my transparent windows wallet. Ended up not needing to do that. From linux to windows some transactions were nearly instant and others took hours. No idea why, just had to wake up to my windows wallet magically correct.

Not being a funny guy, but i dont really follow your story that well, i am not that experienced like u.
I will start mining this soon and let u know how it goes.
I would like help if i run in to a wall.

I have installed the votecoin-cli and created an address and i have used that address in the claymore application and it seems to be working fine.
I just dont understand, how the hell you view your amount you have mined.
I went to dos and ran the deamon and then i waited a bit then i opened another dos prompt and i type VOT totals
it then shows me 18.something odd.

I dont understand though, how do you know you own that .... nobody has answered me here on this.
Normally with other wallets u get your own .DAT file.

Same with Monero, what a painful ugly wallet itself is so bloody slow and it is also slow to synch., its stupid.

What is the problem to get own balance?
Just run cmd, cd to votecoin-cli folder and type votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I had no problems sending from a mix of addresses from Linux to Windows wallet. Some of the transfers took forever though and didn't show up in the block explorer until much later. CLI said a small amount, but block explorer wallet showed the correct amount.

Im mining some monero at the moment, and i have to say that the monero wallet gui is alot of busllshit, its so slow and horrible.

When I thought they were lost I made a shielded address in linux and sent the linux transparent pool mined coins to that, then the now shielded linux coins to my transparent windows wallet. Ended up not needing to do that. From linux to windows some transactions were nearly instant and others took hours. No idea why, just had to wake up to my windows wallet magically correct.

Not being a funny guy, but i dont really follow your story that well, i am not that experienced like u.
I will start mining this soon and let u know how it goes.
I would like help if i run in to a wall.

I have installed the votecoin-cli and created an address and i have used that address in the claymore application and it seems to be working fine.
I just dont understand, how the hell you view your amount you have mined.
I went to dos and ran the deamon and then i waited a bit then i opened another dos prompt and i type VOT totals
it then shows me 18.something odd.

I dont understand though, how do you know you own that .... nobody has answered me here on this.
Normally with other wallets u get your own .DAT file.

Same with Monero, what a painful ugly wallet itself is so bloody slow and it is also slow to synch., its stupid.
Activity: 472
lux8.net
it's not yet, we all hope to see it soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
is there a mac wallet? screenshot on the website shows osx, but can't find it anywhere
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Activity: 382

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
lux8.net
I try build mining pool support nicehash but it is so difficult. I not ever build equihash pool.
you can easily setup nicehash on our pool on high diff port

stratum+tcp://votecoinmine.site:4444
Activity: 109
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance
{
  "transparent": "3483.36255767",
  "private": "0.00",
  "total": "3483.36255767"
}
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_sendmany zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN
Your funds are in TRANSPARENT addresses

Your are trying to send from a Shielded (Z) address

Try listing your Transparent address with this ./src/votecoin-cli listaddressgroupings
Or this ... ./src/votecoin-cli getaddressesbyaccount ""

Activity: 35
Join telegram groups and channel. there are some unofficial wallet that looks great and easy to use
Activity: 19
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance
{
  "transparent": "3483.36255767",
  "private": "0.00",
  "total": "3483.36255767"
}
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_listaddresses
[
  "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
  "zch1UTyDC4PcWE5Li4sPHi9Tdkwb87CqnLYybm5hqpvirPDZPYt8QdS3y9WJjVUVpDPJXX7cZbnaNeY wrxbVJT8XLJ3DDaN"
]
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_listaddresses
[
  "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
  "zch1UTyDC4PcWE5Li4sPHi9Tdkwb87CqnLYybm5hqpvirPDZPYt8QdS3y9WJjVUVpDPJXX7cZbnaNeY wrxbVJT8XLJ3DDaN"
]
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ^C
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_sendmany zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN '[{"address":"t1YESjgZ3RK4koxTves4o499AcbxUKwsNC5", "amount":3483}]' 1 0
opid-cf6673fc-a8e3-4bfe-acb6-8755788d2d38
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_getoperationresult
[
  {
    "id": "opid-cf6673fc-a8e3-4bfe-acb6-8755788d2d38",
    "status": "failed",
    "creation_time": 1507739541,
    "error": {
      "code": -6,
      "message": "Insufficient funds, no unspent notes found for zaddr from address."
    },
    "method": "z_sendmany",
    "params": {
      "fromaddress": "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
      "amounts": [
        {
          "address": "t1YESjgZ3RK4koxTves4o499AcbxUKwsNC5",
          "amount": 3483
        }
      ],
      "minconf": 1,
      "fee": 0
    }
  }
]

AND?! WHERE Is YUOR DAM N DUD HUH? half a day trying t z addreesses nothign works, also i wont even mention that i mined 700 votecoins to some unknown wallet sadly i'm sure yyou'll tell me those are gone , but how can i transfer this from ubuntu to windows wallet ?!
Activity: 145
I try build mining pool support nicehash but it is so difficult. I not ever build equihash pool.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
can you please tell us how you transfered the money i tried everything still can't move it from ubuntu to windows ... eitehr T or Z address do not work .. rebuilding index doesn't help ... wtfff votecoin should be called scamcoin
its easy
Code:
votecoin-cli.exe sendtoaddress "zcashaddress" amount
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
can you please tell us how you transfered the money i tried everything still can't move it from ubuntu to windows ... eitehr T or Z address do not work .. rebuilding index doesn't help ... wtfff votecoin should be called scamcoin

Everything working like a charm.
Describe specifically what your problem is.

We've setup much temp wallets at start for miners and already send them their rewards.
I've also test myself linux and win versions, and they are working flawless, both t and z wallets.

That's make your post looks like a fud.

I agree
All working fine for me.
FUD elsewhere.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
how much  time for block?
lux8.net

Everything working like a charm.
Describe specifically what your problem is.

We've setup much temp wallets at start for miners and already send them their rewards.
I've also test myself linux and win versions, and they are working flawless, both t and z wallets.

That's make your post looks like a fud.
Activity: 24
boo50 Many thanks, really, I overlooked this post)
Activity: 19
create new .bat in the same folder
votecoin-cli.exe listaddressgroupings >addr1.txt
you'll get all addresses with balances in a file addr1.txt which already have transactions
or
votecoin-cli.exe getaddressesbyaccount "" >addr2.txt
just a list of addresses

BTW someone is solomining very hard, network in more than 1MSol

Hi boo,
The address iam using already is from my piped votecoin-cli.exe getnewaddress > myaddy.txt.
I have this in that txt and my miner.bat of course.

I will try your commands later on, but not really understanding what i do with that .txt output?
I mean how do i know i am the owner of the address i am using.

In the windows CLI wallet, "vot totals" command show your total. I spent a night transferring from my ubuntu wallet to windows, and it was odd how some of the coins disappeared for a while until I let it go for a while, hours. Any commands you are looking for search zcash wallet commands.

Pages:
Jump to: