Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 12. (Read 32103 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Good news!!! now w8 masternode online or something else. hope it will be soon. And go to the moon ;]

the trading volume is 50 coins per day. super shit  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
man this coin has qone up a lot in 6 days... wow, time to mine

good time for mining! diff low Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
man this coin has qone up a lot in 6 days... wow, time to mine

Good news!!! now w8 masternode online or something else. hope it will be soon. And go to the moon ;]
Activity: 120
Activity: 47
Happy mining!

NEW MINING POOL READY

Only 1.0% fee!
Just add the following after having replaced the wallet address to your miner
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:2057 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p "c=STONE,stats"
or without stats:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:2057 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p "c=STONE"

Compare your stats on : http://pool.mineproject.ru/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://pool.mineproject.ru/explorer/peers?id=2057 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.
Support:
Telegram: https://t.me/mineproject
Discord: https://discord.gg/dMVNfP4
I guarantee the correct calculation pool fee. Only 1% of fee.
Activity: 1
Still waiting for my retweet reward (200+ followers). I'll try mining again if things have settled down.
Activity: 172
Dev already fled with money to Florida?  Grin Grin Grin

@everyone Already sent BTC for first exchange listing. Which one - you know soon. Still working for more exchanges adding.

@everyone second exchange will be payed today.

Soon we will see
Dev already fled with money to Florida?  Grin Grin Grin
Now all ok!!! Everyone can mining and got profit. Blocks found. No orphan blocks. 
Activity: 176
Great project! I have two questions: how much is the master craft and where can I buy it?
Well, if there is information on the ROI, it's generally super!

It's a shit project.
The OP premined and then is selling coins for people to setup masternodes.  It's a sham ICO.  The OP is likely using the premine to gather the masternodes reward.

This is a scam and a disgusting example of the scum that has enveloped the cryptocurrency world.  If this coin is being attacked it deserves it.

Fuck these scammers and their bullshit.
this coin dead for mining, bye
Activity: 172
How long will be orphan blocks at bsod?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i still think this is a great coin but you have to rent at minimum 5000 Mh/s to recieve some coins , never recieved such small amount for such hashrate

stop mining altcoins people , you are ruin my hashrate , sorry just joking , i'll keep watching this thread , good luck
Activity: 196
don't waste your hashrate! Let's go mine GBX!
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
do you plan resume again twitter campain?
Activity: 8
Smb. can explain reasons of 51% attack without any available exchange? 51% attack means approving fake or double transaction by generating longest blockchain during a period of time. Unvalid blockchain will disappear after attack stucks.
All the blocks for the last 4 hours - ORPHANS. And the BSOD and Arcpool, what happened?

Something wrong in blockchaine? Net hash is 9Gh?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
All the blocks for the last 4 hours - ORPHANS. And the BSOD and Arcpool, what happened?
All blocks go to SjJ52WNSaP9GXCRfJv5QS6dZTXNyYP9KsK whats wrong

We're under 51% attack at the moment. Someone is calculating blocks with hashrate more than total of bsod and arcpool and is pushing better blockchain. He should stuck in DGW v3 difficulty pretty soon, but for now it's fair play according to blockchain rules.

Okay, what do we do now?
Pages:
Jump to: