Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 14. (Read 32103 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I found a project account on Twitter, signed up and made retweet. there is some sort of bounty that all their purse addresses are written and left. I have more than 4000 thousand readers, can I count on some kind of generosity from the developer? it would be great!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Great project! I have two questions: how much is the master craft and where can I buy it?
Well, if there is information on the ROI, it's generally super!
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Reserved indonesian translation
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Block 2501 was successfully found and from now till block 25,000 the reward will split by the ratio 60/40: 60% to miners, 40% to masternodes.

Thanks for the update. Let´s see how the rewards continue for "Avarage -Joe" Miner. Are there any updates from the exchanges? Or the response-times still pretty bad from them?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Block 2501 was successfully found and from now till block 25,000 the reward will split by the ratio 60/40: 60% to miners, 40% to masternodes.
Activity: 67
somebody got a reward for twitter campaign Huh

i followed and tweeted 1st.. but still i dont got reward..
ScYe5JYirptnapSRvTmkuHSG18mcWYxFkh

probably you didn't have too many followers.

i got it today! thx devs!
Activity: 89
Activity: 147
Merit: 12

I also not received it. 301+ followers...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

probably you didn't have too many followers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Hello! Tell me how to participate in twitter bounty? I can not find the table for participation.
Activity: 67

Unlike Goibyte or maybe Qbic this project is doomed along with Crowdcoin as the dev is greedy to spend somebody else's Ke$h... I feel sorry for the future of our investments Wink now is the time to get Thursdays payouts from Gobyte and hodl Qbic... just in case it's about 420k

That is quite an interesting opinion, however I´d like to challenge it. If you say STONE is doomed as CRC, you should add all the new neoScrypt coins (like GOA, Crowdcoin, TUNEcoin, Cerberus, Rapture and also QBIC), if you want you can also throw in Lizus (although being a skein coin). All those coins work with a pre-mine, bounty and MN system.

Crowdcoin went from 6 USD to 38 USD and has now settled around 18-20 USD.

After all, if anybody is willing to pay you for the coin, than it has a worth. RDD (= ReddCoin) had no development for over 9 months and the prices skyrocketed before Christmas. It´s just crypto  Roll Eyes.

Edit: Oh and the Dev of STONE coin gave away the airdrops, paid translation bounties etc. So calling him / the team greedy is a little far fetched.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

STONE MN-1   is OPEN for RESERVATION!                           

- NOSETUP FEE                              
   - 4% FEE                              
   - EVERYDAYS PAYOUTS                              
   - PRIVATE DISCROD CHANNEL

RESERVED COINS -   1370.999                           
   AVAILABLE COINS -    129.001                           

- Reservations will be confirmed by @Imbalance911[mnforall.com]#6321 , @deicer[mnforall.com]#6496 in our Discord channel https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                              
   - For more info, You can visit our site - https://www.mnforall.com

To enter I need a minimum of 15 coins?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Unlike Goibyte or maybe Qbic this project is doomed along with Crowdcoin as the dev is greedy to spend somebody else's Ke$h... I feel sorry for the future of our investments Wink now is the time to get Thursdays payouts from Gobyte and hodl Qbic... just in case it's about 420k
Activity: 65
Please,

DON'T POST WALLETS IN BITCOINTALK!

Carefully read rulers of campaigns: we don't ask to post your wallet here.

All retweets were counted and soon will be paid.
Pay attention: your twitter account need to have more than 50 followers!

No they don´t!!!

Your first post stated "Follow us: 2 Stones"... why are you just changing the rules??? Nothing states in the post that is needed x amount of followers to be entitled to the bounty.
Activity: 1
SNYXyUdPW9yRg6TWVTBLVhE8N1fwBty8k9
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

STONE MN-1   is OPEN for RESERVATION!                           

- NOSETUP FEE                              
   - 4% FEE                              
   - EVERYDAYS PAYOUTS                              
   - PRIVATE DISCROD CHANNEL

RESERVED COINS -   1370.999                           
   AVAILABLE COINS -    129.001                           

- Reservations will be confirmed by @Imbalance911[mnforall.com]#6321 , @deicer[mnforall.com]#6496 in our Discord channel https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                              
   - For more info, You can visit our site - https://www.mnforall.com

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
yeah tough mining , i have same amount around 0.01 per 1070 card

well after passed block 2500 , we will got 40% less that means around 0.0084 per card + increase difficulty

having Master Node after 2500 are very profit , 40% reward are damn high

Hi guys,

just a small insight in a small miner´s rewards. Currently running a 4x EVGA 1070 gtx (each running at approx 1.050 Kh/s) setup on Stone coin.

After 37 hours (started on Jan 22nd at 22:00 CET) the following amount of STONE was mined: 2,07 STONEs.

So per card/per hour: 0,014 STONEs.

Therefore you can expect roughly 0,336 STONEs per day per GTX 1070.

Unfortunately as for any new neoscrypt coin, although being ASIC resistant, Nicehash/Hasflare is screwing heavily with us. Then again, if the Team continues it´s nice work and hold their promises (infact I received my translation bounty, which I cannot tell for the GOA team), this coin is VERY(!) interesting for MN owners. The rewards for them are loco!

A listing on stocks.exchange is however extremly important.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

just a small insight in a small miner´s rewards. Currently running a 4x EVGA 1070 gtx (each running at approx 1.050 Kh/s) setup on Stone coin.

After 37 hours (started on Jan 22nd at 22:00 CET) the following amount of STONE was mined: 2,07 STONEs.

So per card/per hour: 0,014 STONEs.

Therefore you can expect roughly 0,336 STONEs per day per GTX 1070.

Unfortunately as for any new neoscrypt coin, although being ASIC resistant, Nicehash/Hasflare is screwing heavily with us. Then again, if the Team continues it´s nice work and hold their promises (infact I received my translation bounty, which I cannot tell for the GOA team), this coin is VERY(!) interesting for MN owners. The rewards for them are loco!

A listing on stocks.exchange is however extremly important.

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: