Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 13. (Read 32103 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
All blocks go to SjJ52WNSaP9GXCRfJv5QS6dZTXNyYP9KsK whats wrong

We're under 51% attack at the moment. Someone is calculating blocks with hashrate more than total of bsod and arcpool and is pushing better blockchain. He should stuck in DGW v3 difficulty pretty soon, but for now it's fair play according to blockchain rules.
Activity: 58
All blocks go to SjJ52WNSaP9GXCRfJv5QS6dZTXNyYP9KsK whats wrong
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We Masternodes Statistical Service https://mntop.co.in

We want add to our list StoneCoin.

We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in bigest list of currencies.
Also we run masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 225
This is going to be confusing, 2 coins with name Stone:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762

I was going to mine this but it looks like a really stingy coin. Anyone getting a decent rate of return for their mining?
all new block orphan, what happened ?  Huh Huh Huh
Yes, we see it and looking for reason. All pools that we know are in first post.
Activity: 55
excellent project. theese types of projects are really encouraging for students like me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
copy paste coin.

that is kind of your opinion, man.

What I and I believe many others can say is that so far the Team has held on to their words (talking bounties, MN reward changes etc.). So personally, I have good hope that they stick to that and keep working on their project.

How is it an opinion?  It's a fact.  I watched this coin.  It's a bait and switch ICO.  Premine plus buy masternodes from the OP.  It's a joke.  No purpose other than to enrich the OP.

Hi, appreciate your feedback, time will tell. You might be right, but you also might not.

So far, what can be observed is that both STNDev and STNSup have been active and working on the projec and have endorsed people who have correctly applied for the bounties.

So far those are the facts.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
all new block orphan, what happened ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 176
copy paste coin.

What I and I believe many others can say is that so far the Team has held on to their words (talking bounties, MN reward changes etc.). So personally, I have good hope that they stick to that and keep working on their project.

How is it an opinion?  It's a fact.  I watched this coin.  It's a bait and switch ICO.  Premine plus buy masternodes from the OP.  It's a joke.  No purpose other than to enrich the OP.
dev already disappeared after the sale of the premine?
What's the news? When will the website? When will the exchanger and what? The situation with the WhiteRoad and etc. forces me to be careful. Work is progressing?

Dev didn't disappear. Our team continue work: we develope site, contact exchanges and other listings, prepare documentation, etc.
All auction winners have their paid masternodes working with our support.
Please understand that we don't have news for every day - first steps are small but we plan to get thru long way and hope that you will be with us.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1

join discord , you can find and ask question to dev about your concern
Activity: 100
I'm hoping Stone will be listed by next month.  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
What's the news? When will the website? When will the exchanger and what? The situation with the WhiteRoad and etc. forces me to be careful. Work is progressing?
Activity: 354
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
copy paste coin.

Activity: 40
Activity: 193
Activity: 26
How you pretend to be listed in a big exchange if you don't do a nice advertising and whitepaper first? :O
Activity: 36
Twitter bounty received thanks Dev  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Great project! I have two questions: how much is the master craft and where can I buy it?
Well, if there is information on the ROI, it's generally super!

Try to buy from the developer, maybe he sold you some coins.
Pages:
Jump to: