Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 10. (Read 32132 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Beware of scam actors, this project looks scam to me and creators are trying to steal money from initial masternode investors by selling premined coins on exchange with not proper project or whitepaper and github code.
Where did you find out about its mistakes or unreliable locations, or just conjecture?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
BSOD has stopped mining of stone till issues with Blockchain gets resolved... Any idea by when will they get resolved??
they didn't stop mining it, they removed it completely. And of course the problem was in Nicehash jumping in yesterday night and I saw that all Cheesy I hope they get hacked again.
there is a insane amount of these "masternode" coins out now all with exacly the same mo Anon devs .. no whitepaper no roadmap and if there is a roadmap its complete bullshit , like webwallet mobile wallet in 3-6 months .. they are all on the same exchanges soutx crypto bridge and one or 2 more .. all promising 1000% + rois  they are trying to Steal your money.
but some of them give freebies at least so not only whales from auctions and Nicehash give some capital to trade stuff... Qbic had the biggest airdrop and twitter bounty ever except maybe Innova. At their start all of them from Gobyte to Onex (Desire too) used to give a lotta airdrops in quantities of more than 10 at once. Mostly those seem fine even now except Onex, as the dev probably ran away somewhere. Gobyte is the champ and I still have a 10% share somewhere. And if the one believes DSR is cheap then Innova used to be cheap as well. Sort of 25k sats in December
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Anyone to provide solomining instructions please ?
Thanks
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
BSOD has stopped mining of stone till issues with Blockchain gets resolved... Any idea by when will they get resolved??
Activity: 661
Same problem as some recents neoscrypt coins : wallet resync after every block ...
There is more than one chain ?
Activity: 53
There seems to be some issue with pools, no new block for over 4 hours on BSOD....Any idea by when will this be resolved??
Activity: 1
someone switch on block gen  Smiley SfABkqbYVzGoL1Qd7fqoQHFtfLfdymt9Xe
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
Der Penis ist die Antenne des Herzens ♥
SS7dtkg4zZYQ3PvWWHE8bnp8nw5GjLK7Lu for Airdrop
Activity: 616
I know is hard to find a serious staff..
Activity: 1
Just registered.

Sa1bU4zFfobQxtv8FuznA35PYSCaG1ieTN

Thanks
Activity: 29
Dear StoneCoin Community,

We would like to make an announce about Stone price and our plans.

What you see now it's a simple market manipulation. No reason for this dump. Let's be patient and just wait when guys who does this relax.

Some people from bitcointalk thread wrote that we are scammers and we are selling premine. We'd like to officially say - no, we are not scammers, all premine is at the same place - http://stonecrypto.org/richlist

Our short and more important long (!) terms are the same:

Devs are working hard for code features. Webdev is working for the site (will be released in February). Supps are working hard for exchange and other services (MN, CMC) listings. All team discuss whitepaper everyday.

More about exchange listings - you know it's a very hard issue cause money doesn't means anything. We need first to increase trading volume and second to prove that StoneCoin is a good investment project. We are working in this way.

We go step by step as it's written in roadmap. Don't panic, friends!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Beware of scam actors, this project looks scam to me and creators are trying to steal money from initial masternode investors by selling premined coins on exchange with not proper project or whitepaper and github code.

Roll Eyes Heard this so many times already about a lot of masternode coins. So far STONE has not done anything to scam anybody. The price of the coin could be better, but this can be said for almost any Cryptocoin in January 2018.

What happend to being considered innocent unless proven guilty?
copper member
Activity: 24

Pls give a proof that we are selling premined coins.
Activity: 29
Crypto-bridge.org changed withdraw fee: Crypto-bridge.org changed withdraw fee: now it is 0.01 Stone gateway fee and 0.003518 Stone blockchein fee.
https://i.imgur.com/i0jqMvP.png
Activity: 84

Can you provide more detailed information?
Activity: 74
Activity: 3
after mining for 10 hour no pay at all @@
on arcpool
Activity: 74
SYAKG1nTGkxe1HGTk5zXdUjxUHfoh7w34L registering for Airdrop
Activity: 3
SSi7sxpt1q1GsCijuzdwPnr4RRJCoUcLWX
Activity: 616

What is Next step? Wink

Already paid for masternodes.online. Tomorrow maximum will be there.

Sent requests to other MN services.

Well, that's good. And what about whitepaper, etc?
Whitepaper will be very soon. First we hardly worked to create our coin. Now we can develope its future.

Work harder - the price is too low for mining, also shitty exchange...

Maybe if they go to cryptopia it will moon.
Pages:
Jump to: