Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mineable][Coin] StoneCoin 🤘🏼 Dynamic MasterNode Rewards 🚀 High ROI 🚀 - page 17. (Read 32103 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

I would like to reserve and do the German Translation, here is my GOA coin translation:

Please proceed with translation and send me the link to your thread/post and wallet to receive Stones.

I did the German translation, and previewed it before posting. Unfortunately all the images won´t show up by using (img)IMG URL HERE(/img) - I use those brackets [] for the image command. Actually I have no clue, why this is happening.

Has anybody faced such an issue, too?

Newbies are not allowed to post images
Oh I was afraid that this might be the case. Darn it. But thanks for the confirmation guys, appreciate it.

@ STNSup: Do I need to forfeit the translation, or would you want me to send you the formated version, so you can post it?

Please make thread and send the link via PM. We'll make the reply with images.

Hi STNDev,

here is the German Translation, I played with the wording a bit so it sounds more native German. As discussed, I cannot post any images, yet, since I´m a "Newbie" in the forum. I´d appreciate if you can add the images in a reply - as you suggested.

Edited: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minebarcoin-stonecoin-dyn-masternode-belohnung-hohes-roi-2809860

I sent you the same message with my wallet, but not sure if you can read it due to my Newbie status.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks a lot, and keep up the good work with the project!

Cheers, BBosstone
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Dears, I think diff is too high to mine. Hard to make profit from mining. How do you feel?  Cry Tim
Mostly everybody feel like they wanna dig Sparks ofc. Or Rapture. Whenever diff is low enough there's a hint in that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
its just 10 coins per block as a reward it'll be impossible to mine for most people especially with pool mining.

So how many coins do you think a block is reasonable?
Activity: 32
its just 10 coins per block as a reward it'll be impossible to mine for most people especially with pool mining.
Activity: 1
Will someone make Japanese translation?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
8x1070 12 hours - 1 coin. About 8 Mh/. "Very hard stone"Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
ANN Turkish translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806537.new#new
my address : ShyozDULydZ6betZQ7reG92EV4zHpimmik
good work

Google translate -_- Olmamış hocam...

okuduğunuzda anlaşılmayan bir kısım varsa söyleyin.
Activity: 6
Dears,

I think diff is too high to mine. Hard to make profit from mining. How do you feel?  Cry

Tim
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Chinese translation reserved,THX
Activity: 17
ANN Turkish translation
good work

Google translate -_- Olmamış hocam...
Activity: 17
Which pool is the stable one?
copper member
Activity: 24

I would like to reserve and do the German Translation, here is my GOA coin translation:

Please proceed with translation and send me the link to your thread/post and wallet to receive Stones.

I did the German translation, and previewed it before posting. Unfortunately all the images won´t show up by using (img)IMG URL HERE(/img) - I use those brackets [] for the image command. Actually I have no clue, why this is happening.

Oh I was afraid that this might be the case. Darn it. But thanks for the confirmation guys, appreciate it.

@ STNSup: Do I need to forfeit the translation, or would you want me to send you the formated version, so you can post it?

Please make thread and send the link via PM. We'll make the reply with images.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
ANN Turkish translation
good work
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Hi, how could we vote for the exchanges ? Do you will open a poll ?
Activity: 1
Looks cool, busy mining it now.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
STnfYX8wQsr4jYWiwjYdJpmW3J1SgHvFuB
Address = SYB58771LS6Jbv7BdLZ9sTLf8yma6HdgsF

THANKS YOU
SSmLp7hcKcaCeGpkp4uppEYH4hPP3JRtJs

Airdrop me please!  Roll Eyes
Posts the address wallet are against the rules, admins may lock your thread
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 27
StoneCoin has been added to BlockEater mining pool!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://blockeater.shardkeeper.com:4233 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p c=STONE

BlockEater is a U.S. based mining pool which currently has 0.15% fees on all coins (increased to 1% permanently on Feb. 1st)
Aside from cryptos, we are a very active community in many aspects, mostly surrounding gaming. We highly encourage each of you to join our Discord server whether you plan to mine on our server or not. We hope to see you soon!

https://discord.gg/7SbsRtp

Happy hashing from everyone @ BlockEater!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

because newbie post not show any images
Pages:
Jump to: