Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minera v0.9.0] Your next mining dashboard - S9/L3+/D3/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer - page 33. (Read 850409 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Not new to mining but new to Minera, just started using it yesterday.

Is it possible to run separate instances of cpuminer at the same time with it?

I have it currently set up and working with some Gridseed Blades using cpuminer (GC3355 fork), but I'd also like to have it running with some Zeus Blizzards.

If this is possible how would I configure this?

I know I could just compile a separate cpuminer / cgminer on the same Pi and run the Blizzards from that, but can it all be done in Minera?

Cheers.

No sorry, Minera web interface can handle only one miner process. But you can always run other miners manually.

Hi Michele and thanks for the reply.

That's cool, I'll just do that then.

Great software by the way bro, very slick indeed Wink
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

I have it currently set up and working with some Gridseed Blades using cpuminer (GC3355 fork), but I'd also like to have it running with some Zeus Blizzards.

I know I could just compile a separate cpuminer / cgminer on the same Pi and run the Blizzards from that, but can it all be done in Minera?

Cheers.

No sorry, Minera web interface can handle only one miner process. But you can always run other miners manually.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Cheers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
how to set a few workers?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yes it does but you have to update it on a RPI 2 or lower first if it doesn't boot out the box .. then take the SD and put it in the RPI 3 it should boot up .. if it doesn't Id say do a manual install.. it will then ..
like it says here:

https://github.com/michelem09/minera

down the page some .!!! were it says

Manual install (Some skills needed)

Oyea  Minera will run anything that can run this type of OS or  Linux OS. .. the only thing,I'm not sure about is a cell phone or tablet, it, probable won't  but it will run any PI type or PC ... that runs Linux...

That work.

Does minera work rpi 3

Hey michelem,

when using bfgminer via minere sd, I often get the following nessage:
1) "all pools are dead' while still producing!

In fact, I just restarted that miner without rebooting and pool is alive!

Is message (1) fake at this point and how to prevent this in command line?

Use this
Code:
/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
or
Code:
/#skipcbcheck
should fix it with BFG ...does for me

after the port like this :
Code:
stratum+tcp://yourpool:port/#xnsub#skipcbcheck

or

Code:
stratum+tcp://yourpool:port/#skipcbcheck

Activity: 384
Merit: 250
That work.

Does minera work rpi 3

Hey michelem,

Use this
Code:
/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
or
Code:
/#skipcbcheck

Code:

or

Code:

legendary
Minera runs fine on raspi PIXEL pc, great !

hello, how it will look for cgminer or bfgminer in comand line for two device zeus
--scrypt --zeus-chips 64 --zeus-clock 238 --scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB0 \--zeus-options--zeus-chips 180 --zeus-clock 270     --scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB1

this truy but dont work Sad

if i Select guided the options to launch the miner command the device found but clock and chip wrong

this in log file
 Started cgminer 4.3.5-scrypt.2
 Loaded configuration file /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json
ZUS0 opened on 1:19
ZUS1 opened on 1:20

- From a long time ago -  i got the same troubles and turned out the raspi will assign random device address every time.

some more info can be found here and here

Maybe something more a long these lines

for BFG , i don't use CGminer for Script miners ..

Code:
--scrypt -S zus:all --set zus:chips=x --set zus:clock=x --set zus:chips=x --set zus:clock=x

if you use the guided set up you only need to use

Code:
--set zus:chips=x --set zus:clock=x --set zus:chips=x --set zus:clock=x

you don't need to use to use

Code:
--scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB0
or  
Code:
--scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB1

anymore .. just the Chip set and clock for each miner and it should work according to that setting for that miner and try to use a Self powered hub ,  i use one PI per device its seems to work better that way you won't need a hub if you do ,

and those clock and chip set setting for ZEUS look wrong by that i mean to high or to low  which Zeus miners is it

Ive found with BFG setting Zeus miners at defaults works best they actually hash better then trying to over clock them ..under clock is ok but if you power is not cheap or what some call free ( to me nothing is free some one pays it ) . it's not worth it they hash to low or worse  ...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Minera runs fine on raspi PIXEL pc, great !

hello, how it will look for cgminer or bfgminer in comand line for two device zeus
--scrypt --zeus-chips 64 --zeus-clock 238 --scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB0 \--zeus-options--zeus-chips 180 --zeus-clock 270     --scan-serial /dev/ttyUSB1

this truy but dont work Sad

if i Select guided the options to launch the miner command the device found but clock and chip wrong

this in log file
 Started cgminer 4.3.5-scrypt.2
 Loaded configuration file /var/www/minera/conf/miner_conf.json
ZUS0 opened on 1:19
ZUS1 opened on 1:20

- From a long time ago -  i got the same troubles and turned out the raspi will assign random device address every time.

some more info can be found here and here
Activity: 515
brilliant stuff will send a donation in the morning Smiley keep up the good work Smiley

legendary
i love this program and will always use it

got a question if you dont mind Smiley 

im gonna make a donation to remove the adds , how would i reinstall minera to anouther sd without the adds or is anouther version sent via email without adds ?

thank you and keep up the good work

You have to backup your sd card and restore it.

If you install Minera from scratch you lose your ads-free, but just drop me an email and I will switch your ads-free for the new system. (I need the new Minera ID)

brill how would one backup the whole sd card

ive just done a fresh reinstall so gonna make a donation in 10 - 15 mins Smiley  it askes for a email adddy   would it be easyer to send a new img without adds ?

also i have 2 raspberry pis could i run it on the 2 pis without adds ? or isit 1 donation per pi ?   as i got 4 gridseeds and want to mine 2 pools at the same time or is this possable already

thanks for the info

There are many ways for example: https://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry-pi-tutorials/17789160-backing-up-and-restoring-your-raspberry-pis-sd-card

And no you need to remove ads for every PI. Any remove-ads action is only for 1 system/pi.
legendary
Hey michelem,

Use this
Code:
/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
or
Code:
/#skipcbcheck

Code:

or

Code:

im gonna make a donation to remove the adds , how would i reinstall minera to anouther sd without the adds or is anouther version sent via email without adds ?

If you install Minera from scratch you lose your ads-free, but just drop me an email and I will switch your ads-free for the new system. (I need the new Minera ID)

brill how would one backup the whole sd card

ive just done a fresh reinstall so gonna make a donation in 10 - 15 mins Smiley  it askes for a email adddy   would it be easyer to send a new img without adds ?

also i have 2 raspberry pis could i run it on the 2 pis without adds ? or isit 1 donation per pi ?   as i got 4 gridseeds and want to mine 2 pools at the same time or is this possable already

thanks for the info
Activity: 384
Hey michelem,

legendary

legendary
Hello

I have 2 gridseed g-blade with minera to make them rotated and this morning bug:
An Error Was Encountered

Could not connect to Redis at localhost: 6379

And as I bought them already configure everything I'm afraid of doing a stupidity
If someone could explain to me step by step how to make his remarke his would arrange ...

thank you in advance

Try with
Code:
service redis-server restart
Also check you have enough disk space.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Hello

I have 2 gridseed g-blade with minera to make them rotated and this morning bug:
An Error Was Encountered

Could not connect to Redis at localhost: 6379

And as I bought them already configure everything I'm afraid of doing a stupidity
If someone could explain to me step by step how to make his remarke his would arrange ...

thank you in advance
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
without looking at what you have there...

I use the custom config line at the bottom.

but i had already found those settings for my devices....  and just moved em over to minera.

hell, now i dont remember what i have running. lol.

i tried a few things... i think the last think i tried was one of the Preconfigured settings and it worked
Perfectly.

g
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
does this minera run on top of a rasp os? slightly confused on that..

it depends.  You can have a Raspian image running, then install Minera into it 'manually'

or DL  the minera img, and poof, its like magic. running on its own.

--------
reread the question...

if your asking if that minera img is running on rasbian, that part i dont know.  its likely.

How about... whats your need?  ie: why do you want to know that part.  maybe it'll show how to answer better..

or.. get past the first part , and the next answer will tell you more! Smiley

hope some of my random babble helps.

g

Poof like magic...

https://i.imgur.com/w0F1b6p.jpg

so that was fun..

lost an older power supply.

Clark Griswold raspberry pi moment there..

but shes holding at 69 dude.

now time to adapt
to this Minera..
how can i fine tune my config..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
personally, i planned ahead... i have over 50 hdmi cables of the 6' length.   So, i always have one, when i need one.   surprising how often i grab another one.

and they are perfect for teh pi's   (and getting the pi with it included was so much more , it didnt make sense to me)
g
Pages:
Jump to: