Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 5. (Read 94910 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

So i think minerEU is closing the doors.

Since Sep. there is no mail traffic.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Not so nice, becourse i become from them a 200$ Cashback in BT Sad
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
AGAIN: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM -the miners are often broken (DOA) and you will have to pay for return shipping yourself. They do not honour their 14 days DOA policy and only offers store credit (even if faults reported within 14 days). They do not abide by UK or EU law and are being reported to the police by several earlier customers, me for one.

WARNING!
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
MinerEU.com now have promote for USED A1BTC with PSU, Raspberry PI and Web interface controller included

Big deal in lower price original price is $1550, now only sale $790

Here is Link: https://minereu.com/product/a1-btc-miner/

Note:

1,we have enough stock , can ship out asap

2,PSU, Raspberry PI and Web interface controller included

3,These miners were all at full working conditions. Only accept DOA returns.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
im thinking to open a demand from here (austria) havent talked to my lawyer yet but anybody know if this is possible or what is the best way to do this?

thank you
Not very well I´m afraid -they only replying "this is our policy, thank you!"
Unbelivable, the only good thing is that the lack of interest in this thread show Minereu is losing customers. I don´t think they will be around by years end...

Anyhow -my lawyer in London is checking up on the company and their "taxes" wich I do not belive they have paid any. Something is going to happen, no doubt  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
But how do we "remind" Minereu about current EU law? they are known to be customer friendly or wanting to abide by the law  Sad
My patience has run out so I have contacted the police as well as a lawyer in London. There has to be an end with this so called "company".

how is this going?
But how do we "remind" Minereu about current EU law? they are known to be customer friendly or wanting to abide by the law  Sad
My patience has run out so I have contacted the police as well as a lawyer in London. There has to be an end with this so called "company".
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Please keep in mind that you have much more than 14 days warranty if you buy from a reseller in EU.

As a european customer you are additionally allowed to return the product back to sender (if you bought online) without a reason within the first 14 days after purchase.....
Hello,

Today I've sent an email (or tried to send since most of the time the email failed the delivery) requesting the replacement for some Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

This is the email I've sent:
Hello,

3x Zeusminer Blizzard PSU from my order #2937 failed.

What's the procedure to get them replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

This is their reply:
MinerEU support, Aug 18 21:58

Hi,

Sorry for hearing that, but our warranty period is 14 days. Therefore cannot provide the replacement to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, the PSU is easily found in local Amazon and eBay shop and it is very cheap as well even less than the costs of shipping it back to us.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

And this is the my reply to them (I suspect they didn't received):
Hello,

I paid the miners on the 17/07.
You shipped the miners on the 29/07. (12 days after paying!)
I've received the miners on the 06/08. (9 days after you shipped!)

So, today is the 18/08, which is only 12 days of effective warranty period. Therefore you must provide a replacement for my defective units in order to comply with your policies.

Now... what's the procedure to get these units replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

I'm sharing this in the hope that someone with a functional brain at minereu reads it and actually does their job properly. And also to let other people know what kind of support they provide.

Hi,

Regarding this issue, we checked the transaction record.

Yes , this is within in 14 warranty day.so we will send you the replacement of Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

If you still have question, please contract us at [email protected]

Thanks.
They have treated me EXACTLY in the same way! Although with defective miners wich I had to send back to very high shipping costs (that they do not compensate even though the miners are DOA! I am reporting them to the UK police, this is complete BS.  Angry

Their support is horrible, does anyone know of a serious EU based company?
Activity: 267
Hello,

Today I've sent an email (or tried to send since most of the time the email failed the delivery) requesting the replacement for some Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

This is the email I've sent:
Hello,

3x Zeusminer Blizzard PSU from my order #2937 failed.

What's the procedure to get them replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

This is their reply:
MinerEU support, Aug 18 21:58

Hi,

Sorry for hearing that, but our warranty period is 14 days. Therefore cannot provide the replacement to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, the PSU is easily found in local Amazon and eBay shop and it is very cheap as well even less than the costs of shipping it back to us.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

And this is the my reply to them (I suspect they didn't received):
Hello,

I paid the miners on the 17/07.
You shipped the miners on the 29/07. (12 days after paying!)
I've received the miners on the 06/08. (9 days after you shipped!)

So, today is the 18/08, which is only 12 days of effective warranty period. Therefore you must provide a replacement for my defective units in order to comply with your policies.

Now... what's the procedure to get these units replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

I'm sharing this in the hope that someone with a functional brain at minereu reads it and actually does their job properly. And also to let other people know what kind of support they provide.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Might sent somebody over there. This is bulls no replies nothing.
Still think there is no reason to "undermine" your "company"? How about following brittish law? All you other buyers who has been ill treated by minereu -send me a PM and we will file a complaint to the British Police as well as the EU authorities!

It is time the little guy stands up to the companies who treats us bad!

Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1405
This is exactly the problem with Minereu! They take NO responsebility at all for their miners.

I would not be surprised if they buy second hand used miners and not even check if they are working first!

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry

You bought the product with the knowledge that the miner has got 14 days of warranty period which is what EU law has required.  Lots of our customer had no issues with their miner, and the ones had issues got resolved in 14 days.

We would like to help you as much as we could under our policy.
You are undermining minereu here for no good reason.  
Regarding EU warranty:
The 2-year guarantee is an EU-wide minimum, and the laws in some EU countries may offer you longer limitation periods.
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/consumer_topics/buying_goods_services_en.htm
This is exactly the problem with Minereu! They take NO responsebility at all for their miners.

I would not be surprised if they buy second hand used miners and not even check if they are working first!

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry

You bought the product with the knowledge that the miner has got 14 days of warranty period which is what EU law has required.  Lots of our customer had no issues with their miner, and the ones had issues got resolved in 14 days.

We would like to help you as much as we could under our policy.
You are undermining minereu here for no good reason. 

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Warranty, this has nothing to do with warranty. You import the goods so you end responsible for damage out of fire! This is ridiculous.

I demand at least a new PSU fast! And not another crappy chinese one.

What the hell! The PSU of a costumers 1.1TH Miner blown out!

When did you buy the miner? Please provide your order ID.

Our warranty period is 14 days.

Thank you.
legendary
What the hell! The PSU of a costumers 1.1TH Miner blown out!
Same here brother, 4 orders and the screw up everything... NO support at all and the only reply is "sorry, this is our customer policy". Is not customer policy supposed to mean that you HAVE a customer policy??

Shape up Minereu because you really SUCK!!!

WARNING all new customers - DO NOT BUY from Minereu.com!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: