Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 6. (Read 94910 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Same here i got 2 broken miners both adapters are broken
The only thing they say is Sorry about the inconvenience.
buy a new adapter on ebay. there customer service SUCKS
there delivery SUCK and is more then one week because
MinerEU support (MinerEU)

because we don't do extra stock for new products.

might be better in the future, please place your order in advance.

Thank you for comprehension.

4 times i order and delivery is more then 7 days minereu excuse

MinerEU support (MinerEU)

We normally have stock to send right away, but depends on when you order and if a big order took place , it means we will have to restock, but it will be controlled within 3-5 business days.

Thank you!
yeah sure 4 times a big order took place  Roll Eyes

they dont have any stock. they wait for new order get the product from china after that send it to the customer

LAST TIME I ORDER HERE
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I´m sorry but NO -Minereu is NOT cool -I get a DOA miner and I have to pay for return shipping of 150 USD??

No other "company" does that, it is simply unreasonable. The only explenation is that they get so many broken miners from China that they cannot afford to reimburse customers shipping costs.
I am writing to Gridseed and Zeus manufacturers to implore them to get another reseller in Europe and I hope all you angry miners out there will do the same!
At least we can force Minereu to shape up because this is a DISGRACE!!!

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I ordered a lightening x6 on Monday 28th July and still showing processing on the order status (Thursday 30th), has anybody recently in the last 10 days received a lightening x6 from minereu.com?

Same here, and is 31/07 afthernoon. Stil processing and no dispatch.

Updare 01/08/2014 My order is completed and shiped with interlink.
Tracking not enabled yet.

Update 07/08/2014
I have recived my order and is working already
web
Activity: 2
UPDATE ~ Order completed this morning Mon 4th Aug, order took 5 working days from when the ordered was received by minere u☺
Activity: 9
Hi to all cryptomaniacs! I just want to tell you guys that MinerEU is decent company. I dont know what exactly problems did you had with invoices or something but I had positive experience dealing with MinerEU.

I ordered a small 14 Mh/s miner that was shipped and delivered very fast. When custom in my country refused to pass the miner, Miner EU support (contactus) agreed to refund me my money. And they did it. They allways responded to my letters without ignoring like someone says. I dont know why they didnt respond to some of you, maybe you where rude talking with them, in that case its no surprise at all...

It was a quite long story around custom service in my country, but I have no time to write about it. I will just say that its better to claim if not full price of the item but at least a few hundreds bucks to avoid problems on custom if youre not in EU country. Smiley

Im just saying that they treated me nicely all the way. Its a little sad that I didnt recieved miner after all, but it was not their fault (I mean not MinerEU fault).

Thats all I wanted to say. Good luck to you guys, and be cool. Smiley

Thank you Contactus and thank you MinerEU! Maybe I will order some of your miners later or maybe I will just buy some LTC instead, I donk know yet. Smiley Good luck!
Refund miner time, you must be joking.

We make guarantees for several brands of printing equipment. None of them does not guarantee that will compensate you if you could not print a document that points can bring you a considerable income if printed at specific moment.
Activity: 32
I have also had several problems with Minereu -got 2 broken machines at different occasions and they REFUSE to refund my return shipping costs.
If a miner is broken on delivery (DOA) surely this is the sellers obligation??
Also they do not refund the whole miners worth NOR the lost mining time. I agree with above that they are shady at best, I would say even criminal.

It´s time another competitor entered the stage -someone within EU that are at least a little bit serious!!

SHAME ON YOU MINEREU.COM   Angry
I ordered a lightening x6 on Monday 28th July and still showing processing on the order status (Thursday 30th), has anybody recently in the last 10 days received a lightening x6 from minereu.com?

Updare 01/08/2014 My order is completed and shiped with interlink.
Tracking not enabled yet.

web
Activity: 2
Activity: 77
My problems with minereu started when I was asking for invoices. Before they promised me that it won't be a problem, so I bought from them for several 10.000USD, but never received invoices. I wrote them dozens of emails but all I got in response where excuses and viruses.

Since I am not from UK I would appreciate if someone could provide me contact information for an authority which could help in this case.

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/index.cfm

This is the place to start.  They aren't the law but do have powers to investigate and if needed they will involve the police.   But they need a number of complaints before they act.

To be honest it sounds like a tax dodge.   in which case http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/  would be a place to start.  

http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kb5/hmrc/contactus/view.page?record=k9zpyaj9_go
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
My problems with minereu started when I was asking for invoices. Before they promised me that it won't be a problem, so I bought from them for several 10.000USD, but never received invoices. I wrote them dozens of emails but all I got in response where excuses and viruses.

Since I am not from UK I would appreciate if someone could provide me contact information for an authority which could help in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
I'm guessing they are doing more shady stuff since they won't send proper invoices. Heard from multiple people now that they stressed them massively but they just won't do it. Some guys are guessing they are doing some shady import customs stuff thats not legal or in a grey zone at least.
Activity: 77
Just to let the OP know.

If you are trading from the UK, and you have decided to block your domain registration details from a whois search (like your site). You are breaking the law.   

The fine is quite substantial. 
I've got my dispatch mail yesterday.
So i'll be waiting few more day's till testing will be possible.

I placed my order on 15/07 and dispatch mail on 17/07 with estimate delivery on 25/07 but it arrrived early on 23/07. The Hurricane is working good. Im inside Europe.

I had my doubt's becouse on this thread they didn't have recently post's. I'm going to place another order tomorrow.
legendary
Seems the virus/trojan just sent away my btc :-/
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/04dd8f49041a56641c2456d5360bb77bb7df77cce1814588e8cc718d3243e978

I already have latest antivir software, did trojan scans and so on. How ca I get rid of that?
THANK YOU MINEREU!
Wrong url? dith you have a password on your wallet?  Do you have a online wallet?
It is the transcation where you can see 11.5 BTC being transferred to the (anonymous) recipient.
I had a password on my local wallet, that did not help...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/04dd8f49041a56641c2456d5360bb77bb7df77cce1814588e8cc718d3243e978

I already have latest antivir software, did trojan scans and so on. How ca I get rid of that?
THANK YOU MINEREU!
Wrong url? dith you have a password on your wallet?  Do you have a online wallet?
legendary

THANK YOU MINEREU!
Activity: 42
Hi, how much for shipping to Canada?
Thank-you
Activity: 21
I got mine machine shipped today and I paid on Friday. That was super quick!
Pages:
Jump to: