Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 10. (Read 94910 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I haven't received any phishing e-mails, maybe its something to do with the couriers as I collected mine in person so no 3rd party was involved?
Activity: 43
Hi, Guys

I have noticed some discussions and we would like to clarify :

1,  Regarding Email spam.  this is not known to us, and most of customers are not getting it, although we do see 5-8 customers are getting some spam. we are investigating where they might have get some of the email address.

2, regarding price : yes, we have a slightly high price, we are trying to adjust our price here.  the 8500 USD price is likely to be a scam unless it is from innsillicon  themselves. you can check with innosilicon and see how much they have it for.
we can tell you innoslicon is not prepared to lower the price , but they do have some move in the near future, not on price as far as we know, We would not be able to provide you with more at this time due to NDA.

I'm just going to say this: I suddenly started getting these spam emails which were from these names and addresses:
Minereu: <[email protected]>
BTC-E: <[email protected]>
Minereu: <[email protected]>
[email protected];

All their texts were basically like this:
Quote from: email
We attach you Information For New miner

we have only 3 items

thanks

administrator Minerereu.com
And an added .jar file which would probably copy your BTC wallet or install a trojan or something.

As you can see they are meant for customers of minereu(I don't have an account on BTC-e) so my guess would be that your database was copied by someone and that they are now sending spam.
These were also not picked up by my spam filter so apparently they did not come from blacklisted sources.

on the second point:
I personally know the guy that is selling these for 6999 euros and if he says he can deliver them for that amount then he can.
But I'm only some guy on a forum so buyer beware.

Edit: I read something wrong. 8500 is the US price so I can't say anything about that
Anyone buying the Blizzard Scrypt miner?  Are minereu still shipping / in business.  Seems a bit quiet

They stopped responding to my emails this weekend so I would be careful.
Add their sudden dissapearance from these forums and the junk they were sending their customers lately to that fact and do with that what you will.

Hi,  We were just not responding on weekend, that is all ?

You did on the previous weekends  Huh

Anyway you did respond to my email now so I will change my original post to reflect this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I just stopped counting the days my A2 isn't running. Seems easier...
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Just another note to customers:Due to the cycling event today(tour de france),  dpd was not able to do the normal pickup . we have to skip today's shipping, but we will be able to dispatch tomorrow as normal (8th July )
Hi, Guys

I have noticed some discussions and we would like to clarify :

1,  Regarding Email spam.  this is not known to us, and most of customers are not getting it, although we do see 5-8 customers are getting some spam. we are investigating where they might have get some of the email address.

2, regarding price : yes, we have a slightly high price, we are trying to adjust our price here.  the 8500 USD price is likely to be a scam unless it is from innsillicon  themselves. you can check with innosilicon and see how much they have it for.
we can tell you innoslicon is not prepared to lower the price , but they do have some move in the near future, not on price as far as we know, We would not be able to provide you with more at this time due to NDA.

I would like to buy one Zeus but emails are not working and nobody is answering me on Skype...
What is going on?!

skype is not normally where we answer our customer, we are moving to a ticket system it is contactus#minereu.com

Anyone buying the Blizzard Scrypt miner?  Are minereu still shipping / in business.  Seems a bit quiet

Add their sudden dissapearance from these forums and the junk they were sending their customers lately to that fact and do with that what you will.

Hi,  We were just not responding on weekend, that is all ?
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Da foek is happening with minereu? Still have two orders open.
Activity: 21
Zeus Hurricane x3, I am based in London
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I would like to buy one Zeus but emails are not working and nobody is answering me on Skype...
What is going on?!

Hi witch one did you want i have a few in stock
Activity: 21
What is going on?!
Anyone buying the Blizzard Scrypt miner?  Are minereu still shipping / in business.  Seems a bit quiet

Edit: They just responded to my email. Apparently they didn't respond to emails this weekend.
Activity: 391
I'll keep mining M.J till the POW stage is over, I can easily get 500K of these.
When they go to an exchange and get a decent value, I hope to make some profit on it.
It is all a gamble really.
I've been busy with it for almost two years now, it has never been so bad as it is the last month.
How many coins do we have now? Something like 450, we really don't need so many coins, it is only diluting the market.
Many people have lost their faith in crypto, however there is a small chance it might recover when all the crap is weeded out.
Activity: 434
Mine with scrypt, buy X11,X13,X15 hash and make better returns
Scrypt mining is more or less dead, maybe that's why it is so quiet.
Activity: 215
Activity: 434
Well the PSU in my original silver A2 blew up today. Surprised it didn't catch on fire. I've tested everything with an ATX supply and it's all still working. Cheap chinese crap. I'm replacing it with a nice Corsair ATX that is coming tomorrow.

Activity: 266
The From: is a random text you enter. It has no relevance whatsoever to the actual sender.

I think it does, because if they're smart then the 'from' adress should resemble something you would trust.
Pages:
Jump to: