Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 56. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Probably spoke too soon It's one thing advising the delivery company of the parcel, it's another actually giving it them to deliver. That or the tracking facility doesnt work
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do any news on my order?
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Had shipment notification for mine, will arrive tomorrow  Grin Well done minereu

Still nothing from my order#1557. Ordered monday. Hope it got delivered today  Huh
Had shipment notification for mine, will arrive tomorrow  Grin Well done minereu
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Well i hope my order from yesterday will be shipped beginning next week. Please let me know if not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
As far as I understand it the A2s were coming into stock today, and shipping tomorrow and on Tuesday - public holiday in UK on Monday

Well, from what was put on the website, orders AFTER last Monday would be affected by that. Mine were Sunday/Monday morning, when it still happily said they had stock.
Attempts to communicate by email on Monday suddenly came to a halt when there was no reply anymore...

As far as I understand it the A2s were coming into stock today, and shipping tomorrow and on Tuesday - public holiday in UK on Monday
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do any news on my order?

Should be cleared by Friday.

TY
Now I have my TrackingNumber !!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, this is pissing me off. 1533 and 1558 are still not shipped, blades I ordered yesterday are shipped. First you claim a power outtage at the factory, then you say there are so many orders you cant process....

Seriously, I want my A2's or reimbursement for every day they are not running. This is ridiculous.
Exciting, hopefully I'll get my soon, order #1614  Grin
Activity: 55
Do any news on my order?

TY
Now I have my TrackingNumber !!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 244
Do any news on my order?

Scammer alert!

Name : minereu.com. (See the extra dot after the name)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/minereucom-333974

Hi,

Thank you for the interst in our products -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minereucom-850usd-thunderx3-80-usd-blizzard-4blizzard-60-usd-each-508904

In response to your post -

No payment in BTC?

We are able to accept bitcoin payments on an individual basis.  Conversion rate is based on Bitstamp price.

Current price for the A2MINI 28M is 7.86 BTC inc express shipping.

Payment address -

195zBnqcFDwLAK54Hrtbf5nyfMvzeeXDNg

Should you place an order please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

Miners are currently in stock and will be despatched within 24 hrs of payment.

Kind regards.

Thanks for pointing this guy out.  I wonder why bitcointalk just let this happen and let them scam people
About order #1311 (USB miners), received yesterday.

One of the units is DOA. It is recognized by Windows or Linux (Raspberry Pi) but noes not work Scrypt mode. Infact when mining is started it's current consumption drops down, when it should normally rise. In idle state the consumption looks normal. Something seems to be failing in the hardware. Other units of same order are working normally. Sent two emails from this topic, not got any answer yet. Maybe in this forum?

Do you still have spare units for warranty replacement?
What is the address for warranty returns shipment?

usb miners are discontinued, please send email to [email protected] with your order id and proof of DOA. we will refund you BTC on the USB miner
 thanks
legendary
Scammer alert!

Name : minereu.com. (See the extra dot after the name)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/minereucom-333974

Hi,

Thank you for the interst in our products -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minereucom-850usd-thunderx3-80-usd-blizzard-4blizzard-60-usd-each-508904

In response to your post -

No payment in BTC?

We are able to accept bitcoin payments on an individual basis.  Conversion rate is based on Bitstamp price.

Current price for the A2MINI 28M is 7.86 BTC inc express shipping.

Payment address -

195zBnqcFDwLAK54Hrtbf5nyfMvzeeXDNg

Should you place an order please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

Miners are currently in stock and will be despatched within 24 hrs of payment.

Kind regards.

Activity: 55
Do any news on my order?
legendary
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I think 3 or 4 days delaying is big hurt in this world and if the price of BC is pumping... For now we payed more than 100$ more for each glade, because what is the price of the gr.Blade today in Bc? I hope Minereu give a small compensation for it and not only a "sorry". Whatching the prices, a gridseed 300kh/s would be a good present or the oportunity for cancel a  order and money devolution.

Please cancel my order #1567
Ty
Activity: 11
About order #1311 (USB miners), received yesterday.

One of the units is DOA. It is recognized by Windows or Linux (Raspberry Pi) but noes not work Scrypt mode. Infact when mining is started it's current consumption drops down, when it should normally rise. In idle state the consumption looks normal. Something seems to be failing in the hardware. Other units of same order are working normally. Sent two emails from this topic, not got any answer yet. Maybe in this forum?

Do you still have spare units for warranty replacement?
What is the address for warranty returns shipment?
Ordered A2 Mini today, hope it comes soon  Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I think 3 or 4 days delaying is big hurt in this world and if the price of BC is pumping... For now we payed more than 100$ more for each glade, because what is the price of the gr.Blade today in Bc? I hope Minereu give a small compensation for it and not only a "sorry". Whatching the prices, a gridseed 300kh/s would be a good present or the oportunity for cancel a  order and money devolution.
Pages:
Jump to: