Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 55. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Howcome the tracking info doesnt work?

Best guess: Either it hasn't been send and they just gave the number to the courier and nothing more and are mining their asses off, or the courier is mining his ass off for a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Howcome the tracking info doesnt work?
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Had shipment notification for mine, will arrive tomorrow  Grin Well done minereu

Still nothing from my order#1557. Ordered monday. Hope it got delivered today  Huh

My order shows still processing not completed. (A2mini ordered monday morning) Is there some problem or status not updated?

I ordered an A2 Mini last Friday morning and already got a shipment notification and status completed.

And what does the tracking number tell you ? That it's at London Bridge ?

At the moment it tells me nothing at all. I just have to be patient, today seems to be an holiday in the UK.
I expect that the package will be collected by Interlink tomorrow.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do any news on my order?

I got email "order status updated to payment proof received" ,but my status on MinerEu. com  homepage still "Payment proof provided". Order #1426 and when it will be sent out?
Activity: 434
It could be that the packages are sitting in the back of the van at the London Bridge depot. Some of these couriers only acknowledge receipt of the parcel when it gets scanned when the van is unloaded. If that's the case then I would expect it to be unloaded and scanned today, so they can load the van for tomorrows deliveries.

If that doesn't happen I would say that either Interlink didn't turn up at MinerEU to collect them, or that MinerEU didn't take them to the depot.
Well, same here... Since 23/05. They must be mining their asses off at London Bridge...

Also, since that courier is linked to DPD, I thought let's try and see what the number will do at DPD. I might be totally off, but this is what it sais:

23.05.2014 09:13 Uhr DPD Datenzentrum
Auftragsdaten übermittelt.

So... they have the notification that a package should be sent, but they don't have the package.
Mine shows:

24 May 2014 09:00   London Bridge   Your Minereu parcel has not arrived with us; we'll let you know as soon as it does and confirm it's on its way to you
23 May 2014 07:00   London Bridge   Your parcel is on its way
Had shipment notification for mine, will arrive tomorrow  Grin Well done minereu

Still nothing from my order#1557. Ordered monday. Hope it got delivered today  Huh

My order shows still processing not completed. (A2mini ordered monday morning) Is there some problem or status not updated?

I ordered an A2 Mini last Friday morning and already got a shipment notification and status completed.

And what does the tracking number tell you ? That it's at London Bridge ?

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

So courier has picked up from MinerEU but has not updated their systems?
legendary
It seems an explanation is needed.

For customers who has bought A2MINI, they have arrived in UK, and scheduled to ship out on Friday. but the courier told us they will pick it up on Friday but the goods will be staying at their warehouse for the weekend.

For customers who are going to buy A2MINI, you shouldn't have any problem when it is Tuesday, we have new batch 30 A2MINI in the UK by Sunday .  unless you are buying more than 15 of them, we will have enough stock for

Why is there no answer one mail? I made a mistake in shipment adress, submitted it three times by email now, no response or change.

When i pm you, you tell me to mail. Please change the streetname as requested so the order can be shipped flawlesly

Ah this sucks;

Your Order has been shipped via InterLink Express.

With the wrong address
Activity: 244
It seems an explanation is needed.

For customers who has bought A2MINI, they have arrived in UK, and scheduled to ship out on Friday. but the courier told us they will pick it up on Friday but the goods will be staying at their warehouse for the weekend.

For customers who are going to buy A2MINI, you shouldn't have any problem when it is Tuesday, we have new batch 30 A2MINI in the UK by Sunday .  unless you are buying more than 15 of them, we will have enough stock for you.

A2BOX customer needs to be a little careful, we have around less than 10 left in the UK, but we are getting new supply again.

Sunday, May 25, 2014   Location   Time   Pieces
   Arrived at Sort Facility LONDON-HEATHROW - UK    LONDON-HEATHROW - UK   09:09

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Just enquiring about order #1631 in regards to collecting it from Canary Wharf. You haven't replied to my last message and would like to get this arranged ASAP

It looks pretty simple to me. They are out of stock, and while they wait for new ones from china they try and keep customers busy by creating some 'movement' on the order.
Probably won't get a reply until Tuesday now, they don't work weekends

Well lets hope for the best, it is always a bit scary when you hand over $4k to somebody you don't know.
Probably won't get a reply until Tuesday now, they don't work weekends
Last reply yesterday morning, since then silence... Sad
legendary
Getting no reply from email..  Huh
Nope didnt speak too soon. Just had a text from Interlink telling me they won't be delivering my parcel today because they haven't received it yet. What's going on MinerEU?
Pages:
Jump to: