Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 54. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Ow well.. Next 4 Blades are on their way from Miner Source  Lips sealed

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't even know how they can be that slow. All Interlink services in the UK are next day apart from their Saturday option.

edit - The estimated date must be a mistake, hopefully the package will leave London Bridge tonight and get sent somewhere useful, for delivery tomorrow

Mine sais Friday. Nothing yet for the other (wich was ordered one day earlier Roll Eyes )
My tracking number now returns:

"Great news, we have your parcel and it's on its way to you"

But

"Your estimated delivery date is Saturday 31 May 2014"

Actually don't know why it even says Saturday. Unless they have shipped it with Saturday delivery option. Here's hoping it arrives at my local depot tomorrow and I'll just go get it

Got an email that Interlink picked it up... today. That is still a week late....
I had exactly the same email
Activity: 391
Interlink said my parcel number is not correct  Shocked

No reply at all from minereu

I have the same problem, and inquired about it this morning.
Just got the following:

We have checked with them and interlink didn't pickup our parcel but updated their database on Friday.
We have complained to them and they can't send people on Monday as it is bank holiday, we have urgently asked them to come warehouse today.  
Can you check it again later today night or tomorrow morning
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Interlink said my parcel number is not correct  Shocked

No reply at all from minereu
So Interlink/DPD managed to pick those up OK? Just not the mystery A2 Minis? What's going on MinerEU? I think if you have no stock then just say so, rather than being evasive. I think everyone here would appreciate honesty
Who were they delivered by?
Perhaps they should throw in a Gridseed blade for free?

Funny you should mention that. Ordered those Friday, they came yesterday....
Perhaps they should throw in a Gridseed blade for free?
Still no movement..

By now I'm thinking I could have gotten into my diesel and just pick them up... Would have been cheaper, given the fact that they should have been running for almost a week now...

Anyone had a useful update yet?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interlink Express is very slow and have no good reputation. Wanted to change it to Parcel2Go/Fedex (as before), but with minereu is very bad communications, first they promised, but several days after they informed me, that is not possible (and dont know why).
Fedex was 1 day (they used them before), Interlink 5 days. But main problem is that from Saturday 17th on minereu web is info instock and
it is obviously not true. I paid on Sunday 18th May.
Same situation, I paid in monday 19.05 but still no results. Order: #1426
Activity: 326
Interlink Express is very slow and have no good reputation. Wanted to change it to Parcel2Go/Fedex (as before), but with minereu is very bad communications, first they promised, but several days after they informed me, that is not possible (and dont know why).
Fedex was 1 day (they used them before), Interlink 5 days. But main problem is that from Saturday 17th on minereu web is info instock and
it is obviously not true. I paid on Sunday 18th May.
Easy enough to find out the truth once parcel arrives  Cool Perhaps MinerEU would make a goodwill gesture

Well goodie.....

1, for A2MINI, there has been a complication. the interlinkexpress obviously has problems on Friday to get the goods. we have phoned them, but they don't work on Saturday --Tuesday.
We have booked our courier service to pick them up first thing in the morning, so we hope they should start to dispatch to you very soon.

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Lol hope for them they dont make me fly to england.
Pages:
Jump to: