Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 141. (Read 166910 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Are You going to make this into an os?

Yes!

My plan when it's ready and works without any bug, smooth and fine. I going to integrate the linux node to a prepared linux.
"Install and mine"
- Auto install drivers
- Auto Download latest miners (all)
- Download latest node (Minerstat node)
- Auto connect Minerstat server

Sync and can be fully controlled via Mobile Application or Just a Web Browser.

If you can please make sure atiflash is included in the os version.  Below is the public release of atiflash for linux.  I have also heard talk of ethOS and smOS buying it from wolf0 but not sure why they did that since its free to use.  Some people just like to use a watttool to change settings, I dont, I prefer to flash plus I do not think their is a watttool for linux.  Not sure how to accomplish the changes for people that dont want to flash

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97403

Flash will be optional trough the same as now WattTool on the website. i will find out what the best solution to do that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Yes!

My plan when it's ready and works without any bug, smooth and fine. I going to integrate the linux node to a prepared linux.
"Install and mine"
- Auto install drivers

If you can please make sure atiflash is included in the os version.  Below is the public release of atiflash for linux.  I have also heard talk of ethOS and smOS buying it from wolf0 but not sure why they did that since its free to use.  Some people just like to use a watttool to change settings, I dont, I prefer to flash plus I do not think their is a watttool for linux.  Not sure how to accomplish the changes for people that dont want to flash

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97403
minerstat CEO

Yes!

"Install and mine"
- Auto install drivers

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
minerstat CEO
WOW, super fast.

Online Config editor is almost ready, i will write about it in a few hours.

Looks good, will try it and review it.

Wink
Activity: 140
Looks good, will try it and review it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
minerstat CEO
I finished and tested AutoUpdate.

Works great! Comes next week with v2.5.

Code:
- New function: Online Config File Editor 
- New function: CPU Mining
- New function: AutoUpdate (Optional or Manual Update with 1 click)
- Security update: Private Token KEY
minerstat CEO
I recommend a auto update server as with the speed your pushing out updates I couldn't keep up with all my miners cause setting up a new version keeps me offline for to long. I have 1 miner on 2.1, 2 on 2.2 and 1 on 2.3 If the app could update, restart itself then resume monitoring the running miner after restart (only closing the miner if the current miner was updated) that would be a huge feature and would most likely draw in more users.

No problem. I will make an AutoUpdater to the root folder. It can be manual or automatic, but i more prefer the manual version. (with a click in folder or in the web)

With the v2.5 this will possible, because i'm working on the online config file editor.
That's will easier your job and autoupdater can safely update everything, because the improtant configs applied on the next run.

Good idea, i will make it  Wink
I recommend a auto update server as with the speed your pushing out updates I couldn't keep up with all my miners cause setting up a new version keeps me offline for to long. I have 1 miner on 2.1, 2 on 2.2 and 1 on 2.3 If the app could update, restart itself then resume monitoring the running miner after restart (only closing the miner if the current miner was updated) that would be a huge feature and would most likely draw in more users.

+1 this, but would prefer it to be a button instead of auto updater, in case people see issues with an update, they can choose to wait for a fix then update with a button
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
minerstat CEO
v2.4

Changelog:
Code:
- WattTool Settings Copy/Paste 
- New function: Poloniex Auto-Sell
- New function: E-Mail Alerts
- New miner: Gatelessgate
- New miner: SGMiner-GM
- Improved: Mobile Application [Rig Statistics]
- Improved: Coin Algo -> Pool Fee, Miner Developer Fee
- Improved: TELEGRAM Alerts v1.1
- Claymore-ZEC Updated to v12.3
- EWBF-ZEC Updated to V0.3.2b
- EWBF-ZEC sync speed (3 min)
- Corrects an issue when computer can't close tasks before reboot. (force reboot)
- Corrects an display issue when ccminer algos showed up as $error

Gatelessgate and sgminer-gm in under testing, if you see any display error.. please, tell me..

Whats next?
Code:
- New function: Online Config File Editor 
- New function: CPU Mining
- Private Token KEY and more security updates
- BAIKAL and another almost all DASH miner support.
- Gatelessgate & sgminer-gm Remote Control
- Linux Standalone Client
- Linux "M(iner)S(tat)X(YZ) OS" with integrated MinerStat Client.
- Coin ALGO Config Switch Support, Dual-Mining Calculator

and more..

If you have an idea, don't hesitate to tell me.
minerstat CEO
TELEGRAM BOT v1.1
- Easier Setup
- Website Management

minerstat CEO
@coinscrow:
how do you do the reboot?

because i have now many cases where i get a low system memory window error ... and then the reboot seems not to force reboot, instead windows is showing a screen to close some hanging tasks.
so i have no reboot at all at this moment.

could you:
shutdown /r /f /t 0

this would help, thx.

I updated the client, with v2.3.1 will be good.

Yes, the same problem. On every SMS to BOT received ONLY "Alert Removed!"  

Answer here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18196214

Cannot create new alert for telegram bot, always get this message

Answer here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18196214
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes, the same problem. On every SMS to BOT received ONLY "Alert Removed!" 
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Cannot create new alert for telegram bot, always get this message

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
@coinscrow:
how do you do the reboot?

because i have now many cases where i get a low system memory window error ... and then the reboot seems not to force reboot, instead windows is showing a screen to close some hanging tasks.
so i have no reboot at all at this moment.

could you:
shutdown /r /f /t 0

this would help, thx.
minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, dude you are a beast getting this little things knocked out.  If it wasnt for windows being a major pain in my ass I would come back and test.  Your tool is definitely worth the wait for linux.

bro, good news after this release i start working on the linux version. stay tuned !  Wink
@coinscrow, dude you are a beast getting this little things knocked out.  If it wasnt for windows being a major pain in my ass I would come back and test.  Your tool is definitely worth the wait for linux.
minerstat CEO
EMAIL ALERTS: DONE!
Update: I fixed an issue when the server send more than 1 email, in a hour.

Jump to: