Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 138. (Read 166910 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
which alt coin is profitable for mining pls anybody can guide i m a new in crypto world
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
thank you, this was fast  Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello coinscrow, I have a request, can you add revenue / price in the mobile app? That will be very helpful when we want to sell coin, so we don't need to open other apps to check the price. thank you in advance.

I also have one question about donor. If we just need to donor once, how you pay the server for next year? I think it's ok to donor monthly, but maybe you can reduce the fee. It's a very great apps, we need this, we want make it last longer, and you + your family deserve a stable income.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
I'm boosted Database and Website Performance
Also.. i created some new stuff

A-Z / Z-A ORDER
Turn Prices On/Off (Will be the site 5 times faster, if you click on the notification will disappear)
Extended / Classical View  -> now show here, not on the menubar.

+1

Mobile GPU Temp

Activity: 76
Merit: 11
but now, much important me to finish v2.5. And everything work as it should. I can't wait to work on the Linux OS and the pools.

v2.5 before mobile stats is just fine with me  Grin

Also, any way to run 2 instances of the client? I have one rig that mines 2 algos (mixed cards, not a dual miner) and would like both stats to show.

client side it's okey, it's need to use two different mport.
How i can display this on the website ?  I have no idea

I figured out the mport on client side - running claymore-zec and claymore-eth at the same time with different -mport in the config.

I am not sure how the back end of the website works as I haven't watched the data being sent back but if more MINER could be configured in the config file for the node then it could also launch and monitor the other miner logs then just display the same way as a dual miner does.
minerstat CEO
but now, much important me to finish v2.5. And everything work as it should. I can't wait to work on the Linux OS and the pools.

Also, any way to run 2 instances of the client? I have one rig that mines 2 algos (mixed cards, not a dual miner) and would like both stats to show.

client side it's okey, it's need to use two different mport.
How i can display this on the website ?  I have no idea

minerstat CEO
is it possible to get temp/vent statistic on mobile apk?  Or maybe notification/alert?

I second this, the same stats that are available on the site would be awesome. The public page doesn't scale on mobile browsers so the text is super small.

yes, i do it for you today.

I want to make better Alert system, GPU temp, Rig Come back online etc..
is it possible to get temp/vent statistic on mobile apk?  Or maybe notification/alert?

I second this, the same stats that are available on the site would be awesome. The public page doesn't scale on mobile browsers so the text is super small.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
yep agree, much better than monthly fee

is it possible to get temp/vent statistic on mobile apk?  Or maybe notification/alert?
This is a great direction to go. Good job and looking forward to v2.5!
minerstat CEO
From now every Minerstat function is "Free" !
- You can use Coin Algo and Watchdog too.
- I only limited the number of workers.

Why i limited the workers?
10-20 rig users takes too much server capacity, if this users donate a little bit i can improve the servers with their donation.

I want more server worldwide 2 reason.

- Own Minerstat pools with ultra low fee. 0.5%, to my donors 0% (Good Quality, Fast Pools)
- Load Balancing, 1 Dedicated, 1 VPS server. (except pools) (America, Europe, Asia)

If you are satisfied with my work you can donate this project to keep me going.

On this page:

In Direct  or in Coinpayments

minerstat CEO
I already see the changes on the website, it is looking very good. I have noticed that the public profiles are giving a 500 today also https://minerstat.xyz/public/Cryptominer937.html but no big rush on that finish one thing at a time Cheesy.

Also if you need any server side advice let me know I was the COO at Hostwinds.com for 4-5 Years.

i fixed that. i write  you in a moment
I already see the changes on the website, it is looking very good. I have noticed that the public profiles are giving a 500 today also https://minerstat.xyz/public/Cryptominer937.html but no big rush on that finish one thing at a time Cheesy.

Also if you need any server side advice let me know I was the COO at Hostwinds.com for 4-5 Years.
minerstat CEO
That is why I think paying for a self hosted version would be a good option. I would do the following as you had 4 donator levels...
Free: 5 rigs statistics shown
Donator (Tier 1): 10 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 2): 15 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 3): 20 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 4): License for Self Hosted Or a 1 time $100 cost.

Donator Levels are calculated using the average donation for the last 3 months.

Very good idea. I do this.
That is why I think paying for a self hosted version would be a good option. I would do the following as you had 4 donator levels...
Free: 5 rigs statistics shown
Donator (Tier 1): 10 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 2): 15 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 3): 20 Rig statistics
Donator (Tier 4): License for Self Hosted Or a 1 time $100 cost.

Donator Levels are calculated using the average donation for the last 3 months.
minerstat CEO
I think i will able all function, just limiting the number of workers.
More user, need more server capacity, some user has more than 20-30 rigs and using x% of server capacity.

Personally I disagree with a paid + membership. If it was get more features for donating then no problem or say pay $100 for a self hosted version. I donate to projects but I will not be forced to pay for features. This will drive people like me to another option (like miningrigrentals) for system statistics. I do really like the project and have been a supporter but from experience this could kill the project.

I agree with this. After seeing the posts it made me feel like I wasted coin on donating to support a good project.
Personally I disagree with a paid + membership. If it was get more features for donating then no problem or say pay $100 for a self hosted version. I donate to projects but I will not be forced to pay for features. This will drive people like me to another option (like miningrigrentals) for system statistics. I do really like the project and have been a supporter but from experience this could kill the project.
Jump to: