Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 140. (Read 166903 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
I 3rd Blurred, Or show no output on offline rigs and the background for the rig column will go red.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
My vote is for Blurred numbers. 0 numbers can represent a rig online but hashing at 0 due to some error. Blurred should represent the rig offline.

Agreed, blur instead of just 0.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO

If you can please make sure atiflash is included in the os version.  Below is the public release of atiflash for linux.  I have also heard talk of ethOS and smOS buying it from wolf0 but not sure why they did that since its free to use.  Some people just like to use a watttool to change settings, I dont, I prefer to flash plus I do not think their is a watttool for linux.  Not sure how to accomplish the changes for people that dont want to flash

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97403

they didnt buy atiflash lol
Wolf0 sold them a "undervolting" tool to say
And like wolf0 said before most things modded pbe doesn't work in Linux

I would love to test this out once you do!!

OOOoooooo if you can get undervolting/clocking to work like it does in windows with Watttool, I would LOVE your Linux OS Implimentation and it would make Windows obsolete. The Only reason I am on windows is because of watttool undervolting/clocking.

After i finish this version. I start to working on my Linux OS. I want to control Watt Settings from the website, just like now with Windows. Will not be easy to do that, but worth the time.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

If you can please make sure atiflash is included in the os version.  Below is the public release of atiflash for linux.  I have also heard talk of ethOS and smOS buying it from wolf0 but not sure why they did that since its free to use.  Some people just like to use a watttool to change settings, I dont, I prefer to flash plus I do not think their is a watttool for linux.  Not sure how to accomplish the changes for people that dont want to flash

OOOoooooo if you can get undervolting/clocking to work like it does in windows with Watttool, I would LOVE your Linux OS Implimentation and it would make Windows obsolete. The Only reason I am on windows is because of watttool undervolting/clocking.

I fix it today. But i'm currently thinking, how i show the offline rigs.
- With zero numbers
- Add blur motion.
i have no idea. What do you think guys?

My vote is for Blurred numbers. 0 numbers can represent a rig online but hashing at 0 due to some error. Blurred should represent the rig offline.
minerstat CEO
Found another bug, when one rig goes offline it uses the hash rate from the rig above it but just the numbers.

In my example, every time Alpha hash rate fluctuates, offline Bravo mirrors the value.

I fix it today. But i'm currently thinking, how i show the offline rigs.
- With zero numbers
- Add blur motion.

i have no idea. What do you think guys?
Found another bug, when one rig goes offline it uses the hash rate from the rig above it but just the numbers.

In my example, every time Alpha hash rate fluctuates, offline Bravo mirrors the value.

minerstat CEO
I had to upgrade to Soulful Donor, this is a great tool and gets better every day. Looking forward to the auto updates and already have all my configs set up  Grin

One suggestion for the config page is to have the drop down match the rig you're on. When you select a rig, the drop down resets to the first rig.

Keep up the good work!

Good to hear it.  Cheesy  Wink
I fixed that bug, thank you !  
I had to upgrade to Soulful Donor, this is a great tool and gets better every day. Looking forward to the auto updates and already have all my configs set up  Grin

One suggestion for the config page is to have the drop down match the rig you're on. When you select a rig, the drop down resets to the first rig.

Keep up the good work!
minerstat CEO
Idle (Away) function!

- If you are away from your computer, the system stop the "Dashboard Sync".
- If you get back to the site, the ajax auto start and show your rigs.

This protect server from overloading, and we can keep our 100% Uptime ratio.

minerstat CEO
Hey coinscrow, I have noticed since 2.2 that my poloniex settings dont work anymore.  I know my API is good because I have it setup in other apps.  I have tried to re add it but nothing shows up.  No rush, whenever you have time to look at it.  Thanks!

Huh

For me Poloniex and "Poloniex AutoSell" works and i'm using it every day.
This strange, I will check it later today.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey coinscrow, I have noticed since 2.2 that my poloniex settings dont work anymore.  I know my API is good because I have it setup in other apps.  I have tried to re add it but nothing shows up.  No rush, whenever you have time to look at it.  Thanks!
minerstat CEO
what do you think? rig come online notification?

Yes!

Ok, sir! No problem
minerstat CEO
Great work  coinscrow!

Do you think that you could implement some option to notice when the rig are online? Telegram?

@coinscrow, great work as always.

I am currently having a cache issue again, I refreshed my page a couple of times and I have 3 rigs labeled 480RX192.  It is the same rig.

i check it

Can i use it with nvidia cards ? 1070?

Yes!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Great work  coinscrow!

Do you think that you could implement some option to notice when the rig are online? Telegram?

I am currently having a cache issue again, I refreshed my page a couple of times and I have 3 rigs labeled 480RX192.  It is the same rig.

i check it

Can i use it with nvidia cards ? 1070?
minerstat CEO
Great work  coinscrow!

i check it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great work  coinscrow!

minerstat CEO
ONLINE CONFIG EDITOR IS HERE!

- Comes With v2.5 in a few days. You can pre-edit your settings.

Advantages:
- No more offline config files!!
- AutoUpdate (Just Press A button in the node and AutoUpdate your clients (claymore etc..), and your node to the latest version.)
- AutoUpdate, BUT not need to re-edit your config files because downloading from the server, EASY!
- AutoUpdate keep your root config.txt, so fast and secure to update your client.
- You can Edit Config Online and Load instantly to your node.  (Switch, Restart, loading too..)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Are You going to make this into an os?

Yes!

My plan when it's ready and works without any bug, smooth and fine. I going to integrate the linux node to a prepared linux.
"Install and mine"
- Auto install drivers
- Auto Download latest miners (all)
- Download latest node (Minerstat node)
- Auto connect Minerstat server

Sync and can be fully controlled via Mobile Application or Just a Web Browser.

Jump to: