Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 139. (Read 166910 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
minerstat CEO
Unique Public Profile Is Here!
Be your own brand!

DEMO: https://minerstat.xyz/public/coinscrow.html

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@coinscrow, I finally saw the blur on my gear, very nice!  I also got my poloniex working again, just had to do a new API key.  Auto sell function works great so thanks for that.  How soon will you have the coinbase done, or the ability to transfer from poloniex to coinbase automatically.  Pretty soon as stable as my rigs are, I can setup and walk away for weeks and not have to worry about anything Smiley

Keep up the great work!

I can do auto transfer to coinbase, but i think its not enough secure. (This function can be available if the user has 2FA Enabled)
Not the best idea to enable withdraw.

Just sent you a PM
minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, I finally saw the blur on my gear, very nice!  I also got my poloniex working again, just had to do a new API key.  Auto sell function works great so thanks for that.  How soon will you have the coinbase done, or the ability to transfer from poloniex to coinbase automatically.  Pretty soon as stable as my rigs are, I can setup and walk away for weeks and not have to worry about anything Smiley

Keep up the great work!

I can do auto transfer to coinbase, but i think its not enough secure. (This function can be available if the user has 2FA Enabled)
Not the best idea to enable withdraw.
@coinscrow, I finally saw the blur on my gear, very nice!  I also got my poloniex working again, just had to do a new API key.  Auto sell function works great so thanks for that.  How soon will you have the coinbase done, or the ability to transfer from poloniex to coinbase automatically.  Pretty soon as stable as my rigs are, I can setup and walk away for weeks and not have to worry about anything Smiley

Keep up the great work!

Also for pool settings, I use zec nanopool, if you can add when you get free time!
minerstat CEO
I am getting the same 'There is no data for the symbol' error on some refreshes. It seems intermittent.

I've brought a miner offline and it is blurred:

http://imgur.com/a/gu1iR

Also I just noticed the 'Plus' in the top menu bar. Are the donator features going to go to a monthly fee instead of one-time fee?

I replaced this message with "Unknown" icon.

When this display?
- Your Client Just Synced <1sec
- Your Client Send 0kilobyte package. (Empty Log file)
- Unknown Coin/Pool what you mine. (I need to add your pool in this case)

It's usually just temporary problem
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
I am getting the same 'There is no data for the symbol' error on some refreshes. It seems intermittent.

I've brought a miner offline and it is blurred:

http://imgur.com/a/gu1iR

Also I just noticed the 'Plus' in the top menu bar. Are the donator features going to go to a monthly fee instead of one-time fee?
minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, not sure if something is going on server side or my side but I keep getting this

Started about 30 minutes ago, the miners are actually mining. 1 shows 0 and other shows no data

Few hours ago (when you posted this) i re-programmed sync server.
Reduced Memory with 90%, and i upgraded Web Server configuration, now the website loading faster and using caches.
So that just was just a temporary problem.
@coinscrow, not sure if something is going on server side or my side but I keep getting this

Started about 30 minutes ago, the miners are actually mining. 1 shows 0 and other shows no data
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Win 10 using google Chrome
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2318561/53909cd922baa28cbe45cae618a20148
Even cleared my cache and rebooted with the same result.
Sorry, I already brought it back online.  Ill let you know what i see if it goes offline again
minerstat CEO
Offline for 12m and no blur

minerstat CEO
I have 1 rig that has been offline for more than 24 hours but it isn't showing blurred.

I just tested.. Works for me  Huh

OSX -> Chrome and Safari.
WIN10 -> IE
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
I have 1 rig that has been offline for more than 24 hours but it isn't showing blurred.
minerstat CEO
I 3rd Blurred, Or show no output on offline rigs and the background for the rig column will go red.

I'm done!

0 speed, 0 shares with blur effect on that rig whats offline more than 10 minutes.

Can someone can upload a screenshot, how it looks like ?
minerstat CEO
Today i made a lot of changes in sync server. (Security token is useless from now)
All user data is hidden and protected, also I improved user security at the whole site.  Cool

.. But i ask all of Minerstat user to Enable 2FA.

I made Google Authenticator Setup, more clear.

- Easier install.
- You can save and print your backup keys after installation.
- You can disable 2FA

If you already enabled, you can print backup key after hide it permanently.

@coinscrow, how will you handle coin switching?  For example right now according to whattomine ETC is more profitable than ETH but I see no way on how to swap without having to go in and re code all 6 miners I have.

from the next version will be able to do that. without online config files it was impossible, i'm working on a dual-mining calculator and more algo calculator in 1 client.

Sounds good, thanks!
minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, how will you handle coin switching?  For example right now according to whattomine ETC is more profitable than ETH but I see no way on how to swap without having to go in and re code all 6 miners I have.

from the next version will be able to do that. without online config files it was impossible, i'm working on a dual-mining calculator and more algo calculator in 1 client.
Jump to: