Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1001. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
July 03, 2017, 12:22:42 PM
My parking slots are "pending" although 30 of the daily parked amounts are expired. These test coins are now blocked in some kind of a loop for hours. The clock on weekly parked amounts works fine. Interest payouts are deliberately temporary suspended or something? Best of luck with testing!
me too my daily parking are now in "pending" there is a bug or tell us what happen?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 03, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
At official version Minexbank, it's great if can send minexcoin to another minexcoin wallet
Investors can send Minexcoin from Minexbank to exchange wallet.

Thanks for the feedback. We remind that Minexbank is arranged in such a way that you do not need to enter / withdraw coins in Minexbank. Because the bank does not own your accounts and your coins. The algorithm simply monitors the status of your own wallet and makes sure that the parking conditions are met. This is a fundamental difference from deposits in traditional banks and Landing on some crypto-currency exchanges. As in traditional banks and on stock exchanges, when creating a deposit or Landing, you actually transfer your funds to a third party. In Minexbank all your funds are at your full disposal. That is why the slogan of the Minexbank "The First Trustless Bank". It means that Minexbank is The First Bank Is Not Demanding Trust.

Hello,
I think this is a bug

My Xcoin core wallet have 2 label with 2 address mnx and total have 5 mnx
with my address XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB , i registered an account on test.minexbank.com and i just test Active parkings daily with 3 mnx
so, 3mnx was frozen . and only have 2 mnx can to send ( Can make transactions )
But i try to send 3mnx to this address XFvLYVM4tHvASo17RNJ2HAjdk8VS1VtvAY from my Xcoin core wallet and still done
( 5 mnx total - 3 mnx (frozen by parkings daily ) = 2 mnx ( maximum i can make another transtions )
Why i still can send 3 mnx?

Sorry if my english is not good

The fact is that when you park coins, you declare your desire to freeze them in your account. You do not transfer coins to anyone and do not actually freeze coins. At any time you can use them. But when the time of the created parking will come to an end, the algorithm will monitor the balance of your wallet and if during the entire period of parking your balance is at least once lower than the amount of parking created, the system will reject such parking and will not pay interest. If you have several parking lots, the system will cancel them until the minimum balance on your wallet is more than the amount of parking lots created.

Yes, It's ok
So now plz send me some test coin to test minexbank
I just sent 3 mnx and now i dont have mnx to test
Here is my wallet : XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB
Thank you

Hello!

For order 45 test coins, please join to our telegram community minexbank https://t.me/minexbank
Here, you can ask about.

I can not find @minexbank . I tried some times but still cant not find this community
Maybe different region or country
Please send me here : XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB
Thank you
You need to do parking 10 times

http://imgur.com/i6fujDq
Already over parked 10 times
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 12:00:12 PM
At official version Minexbank, it's great if can send minexcoin to another minexcoin wallet

Thanks for the feedback. We remind that Minexbank is arranged in such a way that you do not need to enter / withdraw coins in Minexbank. Because the bank does not own your accounts and your coins. The algorithm simply monitors the status of your own wallet and makes sure that the parking conditions are met. This is a fundamental difference from deposits in traditional banks and Landing on some crypto-currency exchanges. As in traditional banks and on stock exchanges, when creating a deposit or Landing, you actually transfer your funds to a third party. In Minexbank all your funds are at your full disposal. That is why the slogan of the Minexbank "The First Trustless Bank". It means that Minexbank is The First Bank Is Not Demanding Trust.

Hello,
I think this is a bug

with my address XMxC3DJxdZKFmFDbnB3fo6TX92nfFX9hEB , i registered an account on test.minexbank.com and i just test Active parkings daily with 3 mnx
But i try to send 3mnx to this address XFvLYVM4tHvASo17RNJ2HAjdk8VS1VtvAY from my Xcoin core wallet and still done
( 5 mnx total - 3 mnx (frozen by parkings daily ) = 2 mnx ( maximum i can make another transtions )

The fact is that when you park coins, you declare your desire to freeze them in your account. You do not transfer coins to anyone and do not actually freeze coins. At any time you can use them. But when the time of the created parking will come to an end, the algorithm will monitor the balance of your wallet and if during the entire period of parking your balance is at least once lower than the amount of parking created, the system will reject such parking and will not pay interest. If you have several parking lots, the system will cancel them until the minimum balance on your wallet is more than the amount of parking lots created.

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

For order 45 test coins, please join to our telegram community minexbank https://t.me/minexbank
Here, you can ask about.

I can not find @minexbank . I tried some times but still cant not find this community
Thank you
You need to do parking 10 times
Activity: 208
July 03, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

Hello,
I think this is a bug

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

Here, you can ask about.

Thank you
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
July 03, 2017, 10:46:25 AM
hy dev , can you tell me why my parking its pending?  Huh thank you before

10954   Active   02.07.17 11:44   Daily   1.4%   51.40450000 MNX   0.71966300 MNX   Pending   

Hello!

The latest problems associated with desynchronization between Minexbank and Wallets, are caused by bug in Minexexplorer. We are working to eliminate this bug.

So this problem is not just for me? And if my coin will keep pending? Thanks in advance, sorry to ask a lot  Smiley
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

Hello,
I think this is a bug

Yes, It's ok
Thank you

Hello!

Here, you can ask about.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

What's wrong with this wallet, why is there a trojan?
Can you paint a safer wallet?
Hello.
This wallet is safe. Only antivirus Baidu shows some virus.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

[/quote]

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"
[/quote]

Check your browser, please.
You need to copy this link and enter on address bar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
July 03, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

[/quote]

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

[/quote]

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 03, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

What's wrong with this wallet, why is there a trojan?
Can you paint a safer wallet?
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 09:13:27 AM
The two-factor authentication not working for the minexbank!

The two-factor authentication not working for the minexbank!
Make time synchronization on your phone, please.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 09:11:53 AM
when will this go on a real exchange?
Why you didnt test everything before ico?
Why your team is such unprofessional?
why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?

Hello!
Exchange will be during 2-3 weeks after test version of MinexBank.
At this time we were developing the product.
It took some time.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

10954   Active   02.07.17 11:44   Daily   1.4%   51.40450000 MNX   0.71966300 MNX   Pending   

Hello!

The latest problems associated with desynchronization between Minexbank and Wallets, are caused by bug in Minexexplorer. We are working to eliminate this bug.

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
July 03, 2017, 08:53:55 AM

Activity: 377
Merit: 110
July 03, 2017, 08:42:06 AM
when will this go on a real exchange?
Why you didnt test everything before ico?
Why your team is such unprofessional?
why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 08:17:32 AM
Hi Dev,
I created 15 parkings successfully yesterday, what is the next step I have to follow to help in testing ?

Hello!

Please, tell me your adds.
Activity: 323
July 03, 2017, 08:08:09 AM
Hello! Coins are suspended in anticipation as early as five hours and the order is not closed!  XKTEyvirxbZR2ExqfTb4YYz38T4NTCNLAm
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 08:05:07 AM
How long it will take for testing because after launching can we start parking in MinexBank. Really it is a good idea for who want to make more MNX coin very fastly. But in cryptos, everyone needs patience in order to make more money.

Not everything depends on us. This is a rather laborious process, so we can't tell exact dates so as not to mislead anyone.
We are planning at the end of the month.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2017, 07:58:32 AM
We have encountered same problem. I already received the interest rate in my Xcoin wallet then the interest is still in my minexbank plus my 5 mnx.
my mnx is still in ico website
You can withdraw your MNX from ICO account when we will be listed on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2017, 07:42:15 AM
How long it will take for testing because after launching can we start parking in MinexBank. Really it is a good idea for who want to make more MNX coin very fastly. But in cryptos, everyone needs patience in order to make more money.
Jump to: