Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 998. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
Dear Minexcoin community!
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Thank you for participation.

minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 08:07:53 AM
So far i'm joining this testnet everything seems ok. The only problem yesterday is my balance pending for a while.
Everything is good today.
Thanks for your feedback
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
So far i'm joining this testnet everything seems ok. The only problem yesterday is my balance pending for a while.
Everything is good today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 07:46:49 AM
Minecoin.org did you get my PM having trouble logging into the test bank.
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 07:34:38 AM
Hello,

I did the 10 parking, can I get the 45 coins please ?

Adress: XR71LnHkKPZtPQCZc7pgaALZPK2KFbW6Pj
Proof:
Hello. Text here and you will get the coins:
https://t.me/minexbank
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
July 05, 2017, 07:27:09 AM
Hi

I have created a parking, I have inserted 10 coins.

Now I have:  

Available for parking: 0.00000000 MNX
Parked: 10.00000000 MNX.
Balance: 10.00000000 MNX

This is normal, or it is a bug? If the coins are in parking the balance should be 10 or 0?

That's normal. The balance is equal to available for parking plus parked. It means it's the as of total coins balance you have at the specific time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 05, 2017, 07:24:29 AM
Hi

Now I have:  

This is normal, or it is a bug? If the coins are in parking the balance should be 10 or 0?

It is not a bug, the balance is the total supply of coins, the sum of available for parking and parked coins. You can't move out from wallet your parked coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
July 05, 2017, 07:00:48 AM
Hello,

I did the 10 parking, can I get the 45 coins please ?

Adress: XR71LnHkKPZtPQCZc7pgaALZPK2KFbW6Pj
Proof:
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
July 05, 2017, 05:36:11 AM
Hi

Now I have: 

minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 03:28:11 AM
So here is my address for the test. My first time doing a bounty first time downloading a wallet and I must say not as easy as I thought. I posted on telegram also but I thought I would also do it here. Not sure how to get my little bounty but I guess that comes later. I hope once everything gets working people do not just dump coins on exchanges, Im new to crypto and it just seems a waste of time if people, and ico's just dump coins as soon as they are put on exchanges. Sorry just frustrated I guess.

Here is my address I will give it a try.
XUMJZ47pzrQ2coj5adBXd2DhEHYuSiDWV1

Hello!

You can join to our community here https://t.me/minexbank and ask about coins.
Have a nice day.
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 03:26:44 AM
Hello everyone, have you tried the minex bank? Are all the features running well?

Yes. It's still under testing phase.

I see the minexcoin team is already working hard. I am waiting for the minex bank to be used immediately. Thanks your answer

I hope this project can be successful with ICO sales yesterday and the distribution is done well, despite many obstacles in that regard, and hopefully Minex can be registered on the big exchange ...

I still believe this coin will be listed on the livecoin or bittrex exchange because it's real and good platform for future payment .
I'm waiting for this coin listed on those exchanges to trade it . It must be 10$ in the first days trading on the exchanges.
Hello. We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 03:24:07 AM
After about a week my account completely disappeared. I can't log-in, I can't retrieve my password, I can't do anything. I have also reached out to the MineXCoin support team dozens of times with very little help.

At this point, I need a bit guidance on what I should do. I don't really like having things stolen from me. (about $500) If anyone could help me in any, way shape or form.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hello!
Of cource, i can help you,please, tell me your e - mail.
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 03:22:36 AM
do we have any hard set date for release?

It will be more than two weeks
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 03:20:08 AM

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"

Check your browser, please.
You need to copy this link and enter on address bar.

Hello, still the same problem. I can't find you in telegram.. I'm from PH.. I dont know why I cant find you.
Im done with 10 parkings, Can I received 45 additional test coins? Thanks! XDmnaPo4j7umxwiZk1YwkeCEmdqTr6ESmW

Can you send screen?
Now you have 3 parking, for get 45 test coins you need parking 10 times and we will send you.

I also found out that my 5 mnx test coins of mine was gone, only the interest was left to me. And the 2nd time I park in daily 10x again (which is the 2nd day to use a test minexbank).. after the countdown ends it says Pending... now you explain to us there's a problem in blockexplorer... the interest of my 2nd daily parking 9x worth 0.5 mnx and 1x 0.568 mnx.. is the only one who credited to me .. and the 5 mnx was gone... and the interest didnt go to me Xcoin app.

Here's the proof for my 10x parking

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/fredkt
Hello, we have sent 45 coins to you already
[/quote]

Thanks Dev, Smiley Already received! I will inform you once I see some bugs there. Thanks again.
[/quote]
Thanks for your feedback. It's important to us and we appreciate it
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 12:16:11 AM
Hello everyone, have you tried the minex bank? Are all the features running well?

I see the minexcoin team is already working hard. I am waiting for the minex bank to be used immediately. Thanks your answer

I hope this project can be successful with ICO sales yesterday and the distribution is done well, despite many obstacles in that regard, and hopefully Minex can be registered on the big exchange ...

I still believe this coin will be listed on the livecoin or bittrex exchange because it's real and good platform for future payment .
I'm waiting for this coin listed on those exchanges to trade it . It must be 10$ in the first days trading on the exchanges.

I think to register on the exchange is enough, if the price of that issue determines where it will put the price, and I think that 10 $ it will not be as fast as to predict it, and certainly the price will be dropped with the hunter ...
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
July 05, 2017, 12:09:30 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 12:03:38 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 04, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 09:56:18 PM
I just received 13.37 xcoins. Ok lets see if a newbie can park a couple and see if this works. Thanks who ever sent me these.

So I parked 13.37 xcoins in 12 parking spots 10 daily spots and 2 weekly. It went good and it was easy however I did notice it didnt charge me a fee to park. Not sure if its set up this way since its a test but all is good tomorrow I will check things out and see how things go.

So far pretty impressed that all the bugs have been worked out. I hope the coin is a great success. I will keep spreading the word about the coins success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
July 04, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

Hello!

Now, for get test coins you will need to join here - https://t.me/minexbank  and repeat your request.

Hi, why I can't find you in telegram even I already click your given link. It says "Sorry, this user doesn't seem to exist"

Check your browser, please.
You need to copy this link and enter on address bar.

Hello, still the same problem. I can't find you in telegram.. I'm from PH.. I dont know why I cant find you.
Im done with 10 parkings, Can I received 45 additional test coins? Thanks! XDmnaPo4j7umxwiZk1YwkeCEmdqTr6ESmW

Can you send screen?
Now you have 3 parking, for get 45 test coins you need parking 10 times and we will send you.

I also found out that my 5 mnx test coins of mine was gone, only the interest was left to me. And the 2nd time I park in daily 10x again (which is the 2nd day to use a test minexbank).. after the countdown ends it says Pending... now you explain to us there's a problem in blockexplorer... the interest of my 2nd daily parking 9x worth 0.5 mnx and 1x 0.568 mnx.. is the only one who credited to me .. and the 5 mnx was gone... and the interest didnt go to me Xcoin app.

Here's the proof for my 10x parking

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/fredkt
[/quote]
Hello, we have sent 45 coins to you already
[/quote]

Thanks Dev, Smiley Already received! I will inform you once I see some bugs there. Thanks again.
Jump to: