Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1047. (Read 646769 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 16, 2017, 07:49:45 AM
I just wonder because the first Bounty rules page did not about multi accounts
It does not need to state that because it's implied. 1 user with multiple accounts = cheating.

What were the rough estimated total starting amounts of facebook and twitter campaigns including bots and multiple accounts? 
Why is everyone so impatient in this thread? It will be posted when it is ready.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 16, 2017, 07:44:57 AM
ICO is finished when we will receive bounty mnc??

bounty will be converted to mnc tomorrow

Great news for all bounty participants like me.
How about my investment? It will also be converted tomorrow or maximum June 22 still?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 07:39:14 AM
I do not agree
Because it is not in Bounty rules
Which accounts did you use? Link them so I can leave negative rating on both.

Only 1.
You should ban all accounts of people who abuse bounties.
Thank Lauda
They are both Bounty accounts. not ICO accounts
I just wonder because the first Bounty rules page did not about multi accounts
Activity: 238
June 16, 2017, 07:36:56 AM
If you have question please ask we are here to answer.

I know you are still deleting bots and multiple accounts in the bounty campaign. You don't have to provide an exact amount..   What were the rough estimated total starting amounts of facebook and twitter campaigns including bots and multiple accounts?  
legendary
Terminated.
June 16, 2017, 07:35:11 AM
I do not agree
Which accounts did you use? Link them so I can leave negative rating on both.

Only 1.
You should ban all accounts of people who abuse bounties.
June 16, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

Please answer my question
I have 2 accounts for bounty and will you banned all?
Because i did not see the rule for multi-acc will banned
Thank you

Only 1.

I do not agree
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

Thank you

Only 1.
June 16, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

Thank you
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 06:46:50 AM
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

bounty will be converted to mnc tomorrow
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 06:43:23 AM
social media during the campaign, how many total participants are there?

facebook? and twitter?

could you give the numerical values? good luck.

I Think still they are calculating all the shares earned by the people in the system.It will take some time to get those figures because due to heavy traffic to the website it will take some time. Maybe within a week, they will share all the information.

This is insufficient, "maybe within a week"..... Rather, we need someone that can tell us, not us guessing on their behalf.

Can Minexcoin create an official statement of when what is happening.  The daily notification during ICO was there, now we don't get any information and people are getting annoyed.  Tell us what is happening please, when will investors get their MNC for instance!

We have posted this info on all our channels. Please check before saying this.

And which channels might that be?  Arent this one of your channels?  Please MineCoin stop telling us what to do, the problem is your insufficient information on all channels, including this as a platform.  It was you that spammed daily updates while ICO was running, why not do the same here then?HuhHuhHuh

Thanks for putting the new message on first page finally Smiley

What we did not publish here? and what we said to you what to do??
Activity: 126
June 16, 2017, 06:40:05 AM
legendary
Terminated.
June 16, 2017, 06:35:12 AM
If you have invested using the escrow option, i.e. to one of my addresses as found here and here your funds are safe (note: Do not send anything to them anymore or your funds will be lost). However, no refunds can be issued unless the Minex team does not deliver anything (as specified by the release terms).

bounty whores and fudders how nice  Grin
This is starting to become annoying with the influx of new people who are greedy. They think they have some sort of *rights* and thus make demands, when actually they have nothing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 06:23:22 AM
bounty whores and fudders how nice  Grin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 16, 2017, 05:10:14 AM
investors and participants in wallet no longer wants to see MNC.  Wink
hopefully it won't be a problem in the campaign. because there are too many investors. this can be a serious problem for the team members. good luck team. this campaign difficult to manage. because many more people attended.  Cool

June 16, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

Minexcoin Read your bounty rule and your comment
And as you said, 3-4 days after Ico ended Shared will convert to Minexcoin right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

facebook? and twitter?

I Think still they are calculating all the shares earned by the people in the system.It will take some time to get those figures because due to heavy traffic to the website it will take some time. Maybe within a week, they will share all the information.

This is insufficient, "maybe within a week"..... Rather, we need someone that can tell us, not us guessing on their behalf.

Can Minexcoin create an official statement of when what is happening.  The daily notification during ICO was there, now we don't get any information and people are getting annoyed.  Tell us what is happening please, when will investors get their MNC for instance!

And which channels might that be?  Arent this one of your channels?  Please MineCoin stop telling us what to do, the problem is your insufficient information on all channels, including this as a platform.  It was you that spammed daily updates while ICO was running, why not do the same here then?HuhHuhHuh

Thanks for putting the new message on first page finally Smiley

minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

facebook? and twitter?

minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 04:24:17 AM
you need to see the answers they are giving on their website. total joke. I'm now convinced this thing is 100 percent scam. and I had invested 2000USD.

Why do you think so?
If we were scam we have not answered on you questions.
June 16, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

facebook? and twitter?

Yes, all to talk and maybe...
They replied 3-4 days after ICO ended, but now still maybe...
Jump to: