Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1048. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 04:00:11 AM
social media during the campaign, how many total participants are there?

facebook? and twitter?

could you give the numerical values? good luck.

I Think still they are calculating all the shares earned by the people in the system.It will take some time to get those figures because due to heavy traffic to the website it will take some time. Maybe within a week, they will share all the information.

This is insufficient, "maybe within a week"..... Rather, we need someone that can tell us, not us guessing on their behalf.

Can Minexcoin create an official statement of when what is happening.  The daily notification during ICO was there, now we don't get any information and people are getting annoyed.  Tell us what is happening please, when will investors get their MNC for instance!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 03:58:11 AM

facebook? and twitter?

I Think still they are calculating all the shares earned by the people in the system.It will take some time to get those figures because due to heavy traffic to the website it will take some time. Maybe within a week, they will share all the information.

Yes. You are right. We need to delete all bots and multi to increase your profit in bounty campaign.
But the rule did not have any rule for multi - accounts
Why Minexcoin did not take it into the rules?
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-bounty-campaign-4413fea291f8
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 03:55:08 AM
you need to see the answers they are giving on their website. total joke. I'm now convinced this thing is 100 percent scam. and I had invested 2000USD.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 03:54:58 AM

facebook? and twitter?

Yes. You are right. We need to delete all bots and multi to increase your profit in bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2017, 03:51:58 AM

facebook? and twitter?

Activity: 5
June 16, 2017, 03:44:09 AM
I'd like to get refunded. Can you please return original investment back?BTC Thank you.

you can not get refund, you will get minex token and then you can sell token to get your btc. Why you invest here if finally request refund

But we were supposed to get them on the 15th. Since it got pushed back investors are getting worried.
Most ICO's will give you coin/tokens upon investment.
Minexcoin seems to be holding onto the investments in an "escrow".
It's just gonna get dumped on the first day it's released.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

facebook? and twitter?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
June 16, 2017, 03:38:25 AM
Dear community!

IN OUR COUNTRY IS MIDNIGHT AND WE SHOULD TO TAKE A REST .
WE WILL BE SILENT WITHIN 8-9 HOURS
THANK YOU.

WTF !!! ... Aren't you robots?... really?... I want a refund of all my investment... I don't work with people that rest I want robots ( and I also accept bots and drones )  Grin Grin Grin

Take a rest and good work Devs  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 16, 2017, 03:35:50 AM
Hi!

i have a quuestion?
for example i have 300 shares, does that mean i have 300 MNC?
and how can i convert my shares to my wallet?
thank you

Hi. It will be converted soon. Shares is not MNC.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
June 16, 2017, 03:17:55 AM
Hi!

i have a quuestion?
for example i have 300 shares, does that mean i have 300 MNC?
and how can i convert my shares to my wallet?
thank you
Activity: 434
June 16, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think its much better to lock this thread for the meantime to avoid distraction by the repeated questions from those panic bounty hunters. Unlock only for important updates from Team.  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 16, 2017, 02:21:22 AM
Dear community!

IN OUR COUNTRY IS MIDNIGHT AND WE SHOULD TO TAKE A REST .
WE WILL BE SILENT WITHIN 8-9 HOURS
THANK YOU.

I Appreciate MINEXCOIN team for the dedication. People, please wait until June 22nd because they want to settle lot more thing.
As many people are kept asking the same question repeatedly, I hope things will be settled by the end of the month.
Activity: 462
June 16, 2017, 02:18:36 AM
I'd like to get refunded. Can you please return original investment back?BTC Thank you.

you can not get refund, you will get minex token and then you can sell token to get your btc. Why you invest here if finally request refund
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 16, 2017, 01:53:01 AM
any update spreadsheet?
Activity: 434
June 16, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

Seems like another kid investing in a project without knowing what investment hes into.  Grin  Grin
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
June 15, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
When the project is good, it complies or tries to at least fulfill its obligations, always post updates and give satisfaction of what's happening and what will happen! Congratulations Minexcoin team! Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

You won't get your btc's value back, it dip already. No refund for you.
You can dump your minexcoin when its released on exchange sites. You decided to put your money onto it so there is no turning back.  Grin
Activity: 238
June 15, 2017, 10:11:23 PM
Excuse me?  Bounties campaign still?
No it ended when ico ended.
Activity: 5
June 15, 2017, 10:01:02 PM
Activity: 208
June 15, 2017, 09:51:40 PM
Devs, do you know the total amount of shares per bounty that were allocated? If you don't have the answer, will there be some spreadsheet or document indicating the total amount of shares for each campaign? It would be easy to calculate the total MNC that you would receive.
Agree with your question, at least give a share of the total shares of all participants, so that participants can calculate the shares we get from during our participation in the Minexcoin campaign ..

Very helpful, at least missed what I was contemplating.
We are now working on it. From the spreadsheet цy need to manually remove the bots and multi-accounts.

Hi, what happen if i have 2 accounts for bounty? because i read bounty campain rule didnt have rule for multi account?
Jump to: