Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1050. (Read 646769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2017, 04:55:59 PM
What exchanges are planning on listing MNC? 

Poloniex, bter, btc.sx, bittrex?  Any idea?

Also when should we expect them to start trading?

Thanks

minexcoin team as confirm that they will start distribution on this month 22nd, after that it will start exchange like bittrex, so we have to wait till that minexcoin dev team doing great.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 04:35:07 PM
http://
My coins from the old website minecoin.org are gone ?!?!
What about that ?!

This chat is avalible for minecoin investors.
You should have MNC on your balance to use this chat.

where is my money?https://i.gyazo.com/c976afd5cc09b715e9453b5e5cb87aee.png
Activity: 1
June 15, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
What exchanges are planning on listing MNC? 

Poloniex, bter, btc.sx, bittrex?  Any idea?

Also when should we expect them to start trading?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2017, 04:09:27 PM
What about that ?!

No. You will get them when main net will be launched.

How are you gonna consolidate the coins on minecoin.org, minexcoin.com and the ones from the bountyboard ?!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 15, 2017, 04:07:18 PM
I'm an investor. why wasn't I charged the mnc? BTC balance is , MNC is not present! And closed the chat for minecoin investors, writing :"You must have MNC on its balance sheet in order to use this chat. "Until today the chat was available!What's going on where my MNC???
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 03:58:38 PM
What about that ?!
Your coins will credited on your account. Do not worry.
wtf, I am able to send coins from minecoin.org to zero balance..... ??
I am investor of minexcoins, but my balance became 0 in minecoin.org and then I found, that you can send something to zero balance and I send some tokens to my address from my address, and now having -500 balance >_<
and also bounty shares will be credited to the same panel where my investor MNC will be?

plz help me, I do not understand what is happening   Embarrassed Embarrassed
You can send personal messages to Minex managers, that the team always responds quickly with your problem, if you feel confused about the problem you are experiencing ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 15, 2017, 03:31:15 PM
What about that ?!
wtf, I am able to send coins from minecoin.org to zero balance..... ??
I am investor of minexcoins, but my balance became 0 in minecoin.org and then I found, that you can send something to zero balance and I send some tokens to my address from my address, and now having -500 balance >_<
and also bounty shares will be credited to the same panel where my investor MNC will be?

plz help me, I do not understand what is happening   Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
June 15, 2017, 03:28:47 PM
What about that ?!

What about that ?!

how many persons are using this account?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 03:27:24 PM
What about that ?!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 03:24:55 PM
I read your blog and found this "After 1 week will be public test of network and then you can withdraw your Minexcoins on main net and trade them on exchanges", is this mean you will release destop wallet for coin withdrawal? And will the distibution begin on June 22 along with minexcoin and minexbank release?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 15, 2017, 03:17:08 PM
Devs, do you know the total amount of shares per bounty that were allocated? If you don't have the answer, will there be some spreadsheet or document indicating the total amount of shares for each campaign? It would be easy to calculate the total MNC that you would receive.
Agree with your question, at least give a share of the total shares of all participants, so that participants can calculate the shares we get from during our participation in the Minexcoin campaign ..

Very helpful, at least missed what I was contemplating.
We are now working on it. From the spreadsheet цy need to manually remove the bots and multi-accounts.
I'll wait for that, at least give you a definite date when you think you'll publish a spreadsheet of all the participants.

And my 1st question, about the videos I made for minexcoin, till ico is over, no calculation from my minexcoin account, when can i see any tally for my video thanks ...
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 03:11:07 PM
What about that ?!
legendary
Activity: 1364
June 15, 2017, 03:06:48 PM
What about that ?!
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 03:06:12 PM
Devs, do you know the total amount of shares per bounty that were allocated? If you don't have the answer, will there be some spreadsheet or document indicating the total amount of shares for each campaign? It would be easy to calculate the total MNC that you would receive.
Agree with your question, at least give a share of the total shares of all participants, so that participants can calculate the shares we get from during our participation in the Minexcoin campaign ..

We are now working on it. From the spreadsheet цy need to manually remove the bots and multi-accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
June 15, 2017, 03:02:14 PM
OK, no matter when the token arrives, the important thing is that they arrive and that there are no problems or mistakes. Good work and compliments for the entire Minexcoin team!
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
June 15, 2017, 03:00:22 PM

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 15, 2017, 02:56:50 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 02:51:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 15, 2017, 02:34:16 PM
most people thought they would not be successful in the first place. ico did not meet the expectations. however, the project team did an amazing job. there are teams who used to work still a believer.

hopefully by investors and continues to support participants. after a year or two, you can see that is a very good project. great team good luck..  Wink I am following with great interest the project and the team.
Activity: 10
June 15, 2017, 02:22:29 PM
I am an investor and dear -so called support-,

We all want you to be successful but with that very amateur, 3rd world and reckless mindset you are only underMINING your project.
Jump to: