Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1052. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 07:26:38 AM
Congratulations Minexcoin! Impressive result for the second time! I have this question on my mind, I believe I've asked this before but it kinda got lost in all other booming comments, but how will the 'shares' in the bounty panel will be converted to coins and how will we be able to transfer these? Since there is no wallet connected to the bounty panel, if I didn't overlooked something. Really curious how.
The answer to your question you need to wait for another 2 or 3 days because now they are calculating total shares in the bounty panel from all the campaign. So it will take some time maybe they will integrate wallet functionality after allocating MNC coin to each participant.
I read earlier on page 89 of this forum that the total number of shares allocated for each campaign is a fixed amount. An example would be Facebook would have a total of 300,000 shares allocated throughout the campaign. So if you earned 1000 shares, it would be 1000/300,000 x 27,000 MNC equals 90 MNC coins distributed to you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 15, 2017, 07:24:46 AM
Congratulations Minexcoin! Impressive result for the second time! I have this question on my mind, I believe I've asked this before but it kinda got lost in all other booming comments, but how will the 'shares' in the bounty panel will be converted to coins and how will we be able to transfer these? Since there is no wallet connected to the bounty panel, if I didn't overlooked something. Really curious how.

The answer to your question you need to wait for another 2 or 3 days because now they are calculating total shares in the bounty panel from all the campaign. So it will take some time maybe they will integrate wallet functionality after allocating MNC coin to each participant.

Ah, great. Thanks for this good information. I'd rather wait and have a good, fair and working solution in a week then a rushed, bugged and incorrect solution in a day.
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 15, 2017, 07:15:57 AM
sorry, any news about bounty?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 15, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 15, 2017, 07:01:54 AM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 06:25:16 AM
congrats for minexcoin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 15, 2017, 05:59:03 AM
Hello everyone.
A small reminder and update in regards to the escrow. The multisignature address has received 24.8 BTC. This address has received every single investment that went to the escrow addresses.

Since the ICO has ended, I have added the following warning to my previous two posts: Warning: These addresses expire as soon as the ICO period is over. Any investments after the ICO is over will be lost.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19085625
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19085633

Do not make any further deposits to these addresses, or your funds will not be recoverable.

Release milestones:
50% released once the coin has been distributed.
30% after it has been put on the stock exchanges.
20% after release of Minexbank.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 05:07:03 AM
i only joined the social media though.  if the platform come to be revolutionary, this cheap coin may just be one of the best investment these bounty hunters could enjoy.  congrats to the successful ICO, i believe this is their 2nd?

can i change my signature ?

this is what they all say  Grin this isn't your first time. is it?

Yes. Thank you.
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 05:06:14 AM
Yes, if you want.
minexcoin.com
June 15, 2017, 05:00:44 AM
I don't know why I so satisfied to the dev, they have responsive team to make sure the user everything is allright. Hopefully minexcoin will have better price in future... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank you!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
June 15, 2017, 04:45:36 AM
congrats for ico and now waiting next step for listing on exchanger  Grin hope this exchanger on bittrex

Previously they stated that the fist exchange is bittrex and the launch date on it is 15th of June that is today. We are waiting for this event.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 15, 2017, 04:28:33 AM
i only joined the social media though.  if the platform come to be revolutionary, this cheap coin may just be one of the best investment these bounty hunters could enjoy.  congrats to the successful ICO, i believe this is their 2nd?

this is what they all say  Grin this isn't your first time. is it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
June 15, 2017, 04:13:05 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 15, 2017, 04:11:55 AM
Bounty panel is working.
The shares earned in the Bounty campaign will be converted to MNC and distributed during 1-2 days.

Dear community!

IN OUR COUNTRY MIDNIGHT AND WE SHOULD TO TAKE A REST . IT WAS HARD DAY AND TOMORROW WILL BE ALSO.
WE WILL BE SILENT WITHIN 8-9 HOURS
THANK YOU.

Congratulations Dev on the success of ICO Minexcoin.
I will be patient waiting for distribution 1-2 days.
Yes, humans are not robots, need to rest to keep health.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
June 15, 2017, 04:10:59 AM
congrats for ico and now waiting next step for listing on exchanger  Grin hope this exchanger on bittrex
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
June 15, 2017, 03:33:08 AM
congratulation for the results of this fantastic ico,i hope minexcoin will be listed on bittrex...waiting for good news...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 02:55:35 AM
Congratulations to minexcoin for having collected more than 250 btc. Well, I hope the price in the market according to ico price. Well, i hope minexcoin also appears on big market like poloniex or bittrex.
Activity: 658
June 15, 2017, 01:46:09 AM
I think I might be missing something. I can see there is talk of listing of exchanges, will there also be a wallet or two?

Great ICO launch, here's hoping the momentum continues  Wink
Activity: 826
June 15, 2017, 01:12:45 AM
Congratulations waiting for more information about Minexcoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
June 15, 2017, 01:02:32 AM
Congratulations on successfully completing the ICO and raising quite a amount of money. Waiting for the launch now Cheesy
Jump to: