Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 125. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
October 10, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
Some fudders here are so funny and stupid..  Cheesy Grin

If you have no idea then you will assume they are different people.

BitPotus = BorisTheBulletDodger = PikachuYou

Dont be too obvious kid.  Grin Grin Grin

Try harder next time.

Hi Robelneo aka AIOC aka Klidex

If you think I don't recognize your style from the Bitconnect shilling.

You're always hanging around the scammiest projects with all your alternate accounts my little filipino shill.

Wink

Kiss Kiss Kiss

hahahaha.. what a desperate guess..  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

sorry but its none of the above kid. But yes, I know Robelneo, he's one of the dev of some projects.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

interesting to see that one of the other shills who runs the minex mining pool has been trying to silence one of the whistleblowers.

Shows how pathetic and scummy they are.

They just want to steal from noobs and deny they are scamming.

Roll Eyes

Why am I not surprised?  Roll Eyes

in this way  they killing the truth and hiding their scam

http://prntscr.com/l4hs0y
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 10, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Some fudders here are so funny and stupid..  Cheesy Grin

Dont be too obvious kid.  Grin Grin Grin

Try harder next time.

Hi Robelneo aka AIOC aka Klidex

If you think I don't recognize your style from the Bitconnect shilling.

You're always hanging around the scammiest projects with all your alternate accounts my little filipino shill.

Wink

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
Some fudders here are so funny and stupid..  Cheesy Grin

Dont be too obvious kid.  Grin Grin Grin

Try harder next time.

true, it's just 2 or 3 persons FUDing here

ACTUALLY it's only 2-3 shills left now, Only the paid SHILLS like yourself are left
I'm always here, I don't need to hide my face under Newbie accounts like you do.

I've been calling this SCAM for months now you PAID SHILL. Meanwhile everything you've said has been wrong and a lie, your post history is the proof of that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 10, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Try harder next time.

ACTUALLY it's only 2-3 shills left now, Only the paid SHILLS like yourself are left
I'm always here, I don't need to hide my face under Newbie accounts like you do.
October 10, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Try harder next time.

Merit: 19
October 10, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

interesting to see that one of the other shills who runs the minex mining pool has been trying to silence one of the whistleblowers.

Roll Eyes

Why am I not surprised?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

If you think it's scam, so over 2000 Coin and token on CMC are SCAM! show here which coin is best and no scam?

Bitcoin.

Now fuck off back to your cave with your fucking shill signature and avatar.

If you chose Bitcoin so the others are SCAM? it's OK
October 10, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Try harder next time.

Merit: 15
Designer
October 10, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Try harder next time.

October 10, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

If you think it's scam, so over 2000 Coin and token on CMC are SCAM! show here which coin is best and no scam?

Bitcoin.

Now fuck off back to your cave with your fucking shill signature and avatar.
October 10, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
I finally got answer from ČSOB Bank:

https://i.postimg.cc/XqvH62GK/Screenshot_30.png

and one more thing:

ČSOB Bank claims, that they have currently no new deals to issue debit/credit cards!
How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

Everyone report this motherfucker SCAMMER TEMHUK till they ban his account
Here must be banned just accounts of shiteaters like you and your FUDdy friends which trying to drop price down to get more cheap coins.
This coin will be worthless soon, I sure hope the scammer Boris Shulyaev wasn't paying you in MNX for the paid posts and god knows what else you've done for him
This coin will release ther card soon and you and your stupid friends will suck dicks for each other.
Once the authorities find out who you are, Boris and you can take turns on each other in prison  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do?
Of course there still working, until the authorities shut them down and the funds dry up they have no reason to stop, but all evidence right now point to a SCAM,  as long as they have moron supporters like you still supporting them and supporting the new SCAM ICO Republia, they will exist

SHOW HERE : what did they scam? They stolen your money? work is not always convenient. Let them work!

when watching a commercial and you see some good sneakers there ....and you buy them online... and you get a used plastic dick when you open the box....what is that Huh? SCAM or not

If you think it's scam, so over 2000 Coin and token on CMC are SCAM! Can you show here which coin is the best and no scam?
October 10, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Roll Eyes
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

and one more thing:

ČSOB Bank claims, that they have currently no new deals to issue debit/credit cards!
How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

Here must be banned just accounts of shiteaters like you and your FUDdy friends which trying to drop price down to get more cheap coins.
This coin will be worthless soon, I sure hope the scammer Boris Shulyaev wasn't paying you in MNX for the paid posts and god knows what else you've done for him
This coin will release ther card soon and you and your stupid friends will suck dicks for each other.
Once the authorities find out who you are, Boris and you can take turns on each other in prison  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do?
Of course there still working, until the authorities shut them down and the funds dry up they have no reason to stop, but all evidence right now point to a SCAM,  as long as they have moron supporters like you still supporting them and supporting the new SCAM ICO Republia, they will exist

SHOW HERE : what did they scam? They stolen your money? work is not always convenient. Let them work!

when watching a commercial and you see some good sneakers there ....and you buy them online... and you get a used plastic dick when you open the box....what is that Huh? SCAM or not
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
TeMHuK,  ČSOB Bank claims, that they have currently no new deals to issue debit/credit cards, so who am I gonna believe - Boris or ČSOB Bank - hard choice, yeah, f*ck
October 10, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do? ( ETH 1400 - 200 ; LTC 400 -60 ; BCH 4000-500...) Did they scam also?

MNX 70-2
Really no diference  Grin
And after that idiotic move with giving a bank name which has no connection to mnx i can bet the price will be falling down untill the cards relase. So probably $1 is more realistic.
Showing bank name was the most idiotic thing you did after lowering bank rates

And the real diference is : you can be sure that eth, btc, ltc will recover as they exist since beginning while mnx might fail into shithole and never come back

Nothing is certain. If you can be sure that eth, btc, ltc will recover, sell your house and all thing to buy them.
Look back : when BTC fall from 20k to 12k alot of people also think so
Bytecoin (BCN ) Market Cap fall from 3B to 300K
October 10, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do? ( ETH 1400 - 200 ; LTC 400 -60 ; BCH 4000-500...) Did they scam also?

Did any of those coins blatantly lie about a BANK partnership?
They have that partnership thru affiliate contract. Why it's so hard to understand that?
This motherfucker again.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Is it everything what you can say?
October 10, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

They have that partnership thru affiliate contract. Why it's so hard to understand that?
October 10, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
omg... have you looked the MNX price...

I started to sell right after ČSOB Bank message in Twitter (just in case, you can buy back any time, if it's nothing) and dumped most after Chain2pay shell company stunt...
Seems, that this was right thing to do...

R.I.P.
Jump to: