Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 126. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do? ( ETH 1400 - 200 ; LTC 400 -60 ; BCH 4000-500...) Did they scam also?

MNX 70-2
Really no diference  Grin
And after that idiotic move with giving a bank name which has no connection to mnx i can bet the price will be falling down untill the cards relase. So probably $1 is more realistic.
Showing bank name was the most idiotic thing you did after lowering bank rates

And the real diference is : you can be sure that eth, btc, ltc will recover as they exist since beginning while mnx might fail into shithole and never come back
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
When you start distributing cards?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
I finally got answer from ČSOB Bank:

https://i.postimg.cc/XqvH62GK/Screenshot_30.png

and one more thing:

ČSOB Bank claims, that they have currently no new deals to issue debit/credit cards!
How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

Everyone report this motherfucker SCAMMER TEMHUK till they ban his account
Here must be banned just accounts of shiteaters like you and your FUDdy friends which trying to drop price down to get more cheap coins.
This coin will be worthless soon, I sure hope the scammer Boris Shulyaev wasn't paying you in MNX for the paid posts and god knows what else you've done for him
This coin will release ther card soon and you and your stupid friends will suck dicks for each other.
Once the authorities find out who you are, Boris and you can take turns on each other in prison  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do?
Of course there still working, until the authorities shut them down and the funds dry up they have no reason to stop, but all evidence right now point to a SCAM,  as long as they have moron supporters like you still supporting them and supporting the new SCAM ICO Republia, they will exist

SHOW HERE : what did they scam? They stolen your money? work is not always convenient. Let them work!
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

and one more thing:

ČSOB Bank claims, that they have currently no new deals to issue debit/credit cards!
How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

Here must be banned just accounts of shiteaters like you and your FUDdy friends which trying to drop price down to get more cheap coins.
This coin will be worthless soon, I sure hope the scammer Boris Shulyaev wasn't paying you in MNX for the paid posts and god knows what else you've done for him
This coin will release ther card soon and you and your stupid friends will suck dicks for each other.
Once the authorities find out who you are, Boris and you can take turns on each other in prison  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do?
Of course there still working, until the authorities shut them down and the funds dry up they have no reason to stop, but all evidence right now point to a SCAM,  as long as they have moron supporters like you still supporting them and supporting the new SCAM ICO Republia, they will exist
October 10, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Dude, looks like you are real IDIOT.  Banks can't work directly with crypto!!!!!!  They have partnership with other company which working with bank.

What did they scam? Minex Team still working . Check alot of another project again. What did they do? ( ETH 1400 - 200 ; LTC 400 -60 ; BCH 4000-500...) Did they scam also?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 10, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
The Minexcoin project is developing and it would be a great reason for investment. Check it out and learn ore about Minexcoin.

yeah.

your investment will go straight down ze shitter.

Cheesy
October 10, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 194
October 10, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
The Minexcoin project is developing and it would be a great reason for investment. Check it out and learn ore about Minexcoin.
October 10, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
I DON'T CARE!
(Fuders and weak hand ) You can sell MNX now, I still waiting to buy more MNX from you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 10, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

facking hell.

TeMHuk must have sold the wife, the kids and ze cat and used the money to go all in on Minex and Republia to even have the fucking gall to try

and defend this pathetic scam.

Grin

October 10, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 10, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

October 10, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 10, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 142
October 10, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

and one more thing:

How do you comment this?

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 10, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
I am only thinking what would happen if we are still on bull market, maybe nothing with the price.
So, people here, MinexCoin team didnt scam us, the biggest problem here is the bear market!

I am only thinking what would happen if we are still on bull market, maybe nothing with the price.
So, people here, MinexCoin team didnt scam us, the biggest problem here is the bear market!

The bear market is really crazy in 2018. Almost 8 months occurred and there was no significant increase as a new benchmark for the bull market.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!?

These are the main problems

http://prntscr.com/l4gayr

and no one mentions all this more ...
 everyone is blindfolded about card events
 that are just one of many problems,
 I am still waiting for the answer to my question I will ask  100x if that is necessary

@MineCoin.org

Q1 MinexWallet 2.0
Q1 AtomicSwap
Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet
Q2 Minex Merchant
Q3 MinexMarket
Q3 MinexPlatform
Q3 GreenAlgo
And the most ambitious goal for 2018
Q4 Creation of a virtual, decentralized world computer,for developing own virtual Turing environment for performing smart-contracts in the Minexcoin network

what is the status of the product from your RM that I mentioned above?
did anyone work on the development of these products?
what are the new relase dates?
if you given up of  some products ... state the reasons...
Why no one in the team does not mention nothing about these product?

I asked this question several times ... me and the people from my community are eagerly awaiting the official response

@MineCoin.org anybody from team ?

Haha, your roadmap edited image is very funny Cheesy

I am only waiting for some MinexCoin memes Smiley
October 10, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
This thing was a scam from the beginning-

The entire white paper was a LIE, there never was a algorithm to control the price. They gave up on that scam once it was exposed and moved on to this card scam.

The UKRANIAN authorities need to shut this shit down before this motherfucker (Boris Shulyaev) takes this SCAM to a new level and  launches more SCAM ICOs like REPUBLIA (he already raised 2 million in that latest SCAM)
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

I wonder what would happen if not idiotic illogical moves from minexteam which dragged the price down again

Also wonder if they are so stupid (sorry but still cant find any reasonable explamation of that bank drama) or they are trying to bring the price below $1 to rebuy coins sold with instabuy at $3-$5 price range. Its the most logical thing but why such a risk if they can rebuy it now with probably 40-50% profit?

If its a scam its probably a dumber scam ever so i doubt that option Grin
The biggest mistake what they have done is that they have changed parking rates to the lowest possible numbers. Because they dont want to be next Bitconnect. Yes, they are much worse than Bitconnect.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

The bear market is really crazy in 2018. Almost 8 months occurred and there was no significant increase as a new benchmark for the bull market.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!?

These are the main problems  Lies one after another all year long

http://prntscr.com/l4ggsw

and no one mentions all this more ...
 everyone is blindfolded about card events
 that are just one of many problems,
 I am still waiting for the answer to my question I will ask  100x if that is necessary

@MineCoin.org

Q1 MinexWallet 2.0
Q1 AtomicSwap
Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet
Q2 Minex Merchant
Q3 MinexMarket
Q3 MinexPlatform
Q3 GreenAlgo
And the most ambitious goal for 2018
Q4 Creation of a virtual, decentralized world computer,for developing own virtual Turing environment for performing smart-contracts in the Minexcoin network

what is the status of the product from your RM that I mentioned above?
did anyone work on the development of these products?
what are the new relase dates?
if you given up of  some products ... state the reasons...
Why no one in the team does not mention nothing about these product?

I asked this question several times ... me and the people from my community are eagerly awaiting the official response

@MineCoin.org anybody from team ?

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I wonder what would happen if not idiotic illogical moves from minexteam which dragged the price down again

Also wonder if they are so stupid (sorry but still cant find any reasonable explamation of that bank drama) or they are trying to bring the price below $1 to rebuy coins sold with instabuy at $3-$5 price range. Its the most logical thing but why such a risk if they can rebuy it now with probably 40-50% profit?

If its a scam its probably a dumbest scam ever so i doubt that option Grin

Anyway no matter which option is true - team doesnt looks trustworthy now
Jump to: