Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 226. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Minexsystems it is not only bank, but whole ecosystem. One project have cards, another atomic swat, third have a bank. Minexsystems will have all that.

The ecosystem can only develop if more and more people use it or otherwise it is not the ecosystem you are talking about.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

really a very good start very many Minexpaycards have been sold the first 2 weeks, not bad Smiley

Thank you for your supporting Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 14, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
Minexsystems it is not only bank, but whole ecosystem. One project have cards, another atomic swat, third have a bank. Minexsystems will have all that.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
July 14, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
It would be interesting to know how many participants have already been in this project.
You can read how many people already registred for Minexpay cards. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-2-solid-growth-confirmed-aedd9d44ddcb

really a very good start very many Minexpaycards have been sold the first 2 weeks, not bad Smiley

Great news. I hope that this project will be long lived because im not saying that the other coin that is like MNX is dead but im saying that thisproject is more successfull than the other project that ive invested most of my money last year and ill end up lossing my profit and also my capital. Though this is the phase where we could see if what will happen to the price until next year because it decides if it is stable or make a pump .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
It would be interesting to know how many participants have already been in this project.
You can read how many people already registred for Minexpay cards. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-2-solid-growth-confirmed-aedd9d44ddcb

July 14, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Minexcoin Card is a truly unique product on the crypto market. Cool Many projects wanted to release such cards, but only Minexcoin was able to implement it. The price of Minexcoin will only grow in the future, I'm sure of it.
Thats why iam asking, i want know how work the card on the real life. Because iam really interesting about that. Another reason the card really cheap so i can test it by using Minexcoin Card
Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
Thanks for more empty news,  continue hard work and soon provide more information lol

Give us real update: when card faq,  when card start work,  when update about q1 and q2 delay,  when update white paper?

For change give same real information instead 6 months read soon,  soon,  soon.  Do you realy know what mean soon?  Google it,  that is not period of 7 months,  soon is much smaler
When you gonna send your CV/Resume for Minexsystems? You sound like you should be in the team. Your idea will greatly benefit them as a whole. @Minecoin do we have any openings for this kind of position? Any chance you're accepting homebase employee?

Don't take this message as "SARCASM" because i don't understand that word. To be honest, i like your idea and it would be an honor if you're going to be part of it.

I am a millionaire, I do not have to do any work of the rest of my life. My questions are questions for all that I have refer to the project

Dude..are you serious

MinexBank , AtomicSwap MinexPay .. you want them to spend time to make you updates and promises , they keep coming out with updates and they are following the road map pretty close.

You are a millionaire and you have nothing else to do than coming to Bitcoin Forum and whimper about updates?    Roll Eyes

in terms of money, he is Millionaire. But in terms of attitude, he is Poor.  Wink

Sure!
Minexcoin is long-term. Give Team time to work !
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
July 13, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
Thanks for more empty news,  continue hard work and soon provide more information lol

Give us real update: when card faq,  when card start work,  when update about q1 and q2 delay,  when update white paper?

For change give same real information instead 6 months read soon,  soon,  soon.  Do you realy know what mean soon?  Google it,  that is not period of 7 months,  soon is much smaler
When you gonna send your CV/Resume for Minexsystems? You sound like you should be in the team. Your idea will greatly benefit them as a whole. @Minecoin do we have any openings for this kind of position? Any chance you're accepting homebase employee?

Don't take this message as "SARCASM" because i don't understand that word. To be honest, i like your idea and it would be an honor if you're going to be part of it.

I am a millionaire, I do not have to do any work of the rest of my life. My questions are questions for all that I have refer to the project

Dude..are you serious

MinexBank , AtomicSwap MinexPay .. you want them to spend time to make you updates and promises , they keep coming out with updates and they are following the road map pretty close.

You are a millionaire and you have nothing else to do than coming to Bitcoin Forum and whimper about updates?    Roll Eyes

in terms of money, he is Millionaire. But in terms of attitude, he is Poor.  Wink

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Dude..are you serious

Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 13, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

Healing Galing
July 12, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
Thanks for more empty news,  continue hard work and soon provide more information lol

Give us real update: when card faq,  when card start work,  when update about q1 and q2 delay,  when update white paper?

For change give same real information instead 6 months read soon,  soon,  soon.  Do you realy know what mean soon?  Google it,  that is not period of 7 months,  soon is much smaler
Healing Galing
July 12, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Minexcoin Card is a truly unique product on the crypto market. Cool Many projects wanted to release such cards, but only Minexcoin was able to implement it. The price of Minexcoin will only grow in the future, I'm sure of it.
Thats why iam asking, i want know how work the card on the real life. Because iam really interesting about that. Another reason the card really cheap so i can test it by using Minexcoin Card
In real life Minexpay cards will work like any VISA card. At first you will need to deposit MNX/BTC/ETH to the minexpay.com and then you can spend them everywhere where it is possible to pay with VISA.
If everything went well for Minexpay then we'll be able to a healthy ecosystem and health demand for MNX. This remain continuous as long as they replenish their balances. I'm speculating that HitBTC and EXMO will be of big help with volume. We can manage to get a piece of pie in HitBTC if the popularity of MNX grows. With the referrals up next week, everyone who actively promotes Minexpay will be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
July 12, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
i think on buying one. what do you think ?
here is nothing to think. I ordered card in first minutes after it was become possible.

There is no secret method involved into this card just go to that web portal and place order. That is very simple to place order I also did this and now waiting for kyc procedure when it will be done than people will get big opportunity there.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Price & Maket Cap update : July 12, 2018

Price : 0,00097309 BTC (-3,75%)
Market Cap : 3 862 BTC
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 12, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

In real life Minexpay cards will work like any VISA card. At first you will need to deposit MNX/BTC/ETH to the minexpay.com and then you can spend them everywhere where it is possible to pay with VISA.
Jump to: