Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 224. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
July 16, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.

It is debit card with overdraft limit.

there is no such thing. Please get your terms right

They don want to reveal terms, even name of bank.  They dont want to explain what they sell, even when card start work.  They just want your purchase and to wait nearest future

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks
All names will be called when time will come. That was told you many times.  You are nobody and if you are crying here and asking for somekind answers you will not get any answers because you are nothing. We will get everything in one time and you are not a special person to get all that because you want that, or may be you are kind of "special" people? Don't like how MNX going forward jump from the train and never come back.

I don`t think that this is the best way to answer on some question, no matter how unrelevant and trivial it is. As a member of some professional team or company, it is completely inadmissible to speak like that.
I'm not a team member, I'm same person like he, you or anyone else in community. I saw he's FUD in chat, now he is FUDing here. I'm simply tired from that, but he don't understand if you or someone else will try to be polite with him.  He is thinking he is a big boss and asking for dates, digits and team SHOULD provide everything for him immediately because he want that. But I'm trying to explain him one simple thing, He must wait like everyone is waiting.

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them).  
Was given official answer from the team. All information will be at medium.com and full stop.  Until that if they(team) can't or don't want to disclose any information it is their right. Maybe that guy is from MCO company or from somekind another project and want to steal somekind ideas. MNX team providing enough info, it specially in MNX Telegram group. But that FUDer was blocked there for harsh words against the team and project. And he was warned there many times to stop that.
i knew it. the main root is because of the price. he bought mnx at the top and he can not accept losses.
he join in this world for money to get rick quick scheme like everybody else and he can not accept the risk to get poor quick scheme.
he also said he don't have to do work to make some money in the rest of his life. what a funny statment? then why join in this crypto band wagon for money? well, I hope he will forced to sell his minexcoin for $ 1 Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
Even such a strong project as Minexcoin, too, there are failures in the price and I think you need to be ready for this. With the General fall of the market, the coins lose in price almost everything. And many at the same time buy their coins, you need to buy.

Buy more is good suggestion potentially it looking very promising but so many people are still into wait and watch situation. Once this card will become functional than price will move new ATH and it is good for those who can afford to take risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 16, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
Even such a strong project as Minexcoin, too, there are failures in the price and I think you need to be ready for this. With the General fall of the market, the coins lose in price almost everything. And many at the same time buy their coins, you need to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
The price of mnx is very low now, hope the price will be back to 20 above. I can't get much profit with the price. MNX has help me improve my life better than before. With the price under 10, oh it is not good for me because most of digital asset I invested in MNX
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:18:14 PM
The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!
Soon we will have more surprises from Minexcoin. Next few weeks will be really hot.

Also, because of this replay, i though that you are a team member.
Check chat in telegram and you will understand what I'm talking about.
Ah, KYC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 15, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!
Soon we will have more surprises from Minexcoin. Next few weeks will be really hot.

Check chat in telegram and you will understand what I'm talking about.
July 15, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

July 15, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.

They don want to reveal terms, even name of bank.  They dont want to explain what they sell, even when card start work.  They just want your purchase and to wait nearest future

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks
All names will be called when time will come. That was told you many times.  You are nobody and if you are crying here and asking for somekind answers you will not get any answers because you are nothing. We will get everything in one time and you are not a special person to get all that because you want that, or may be you are kind of "special" people? Don't like how MNX going forward jump from the train and never come back.

I don`t think that this is the best way to answer on some question, no matter how unrelevant and trivial it is. As a member of some professional team or company, it is completely inadmissible to speak like that.
I'm not a team member, I'm same person like he, you or anyone else in community. I saw he's FUD in chat, now he is FUDing here. I'm simply tired from that, but he don't understand if you or someone else will try to be polite with him.  He is thinking he is a big boss and asking for dates, digits and team SHOULD provide everything for him immediately because he want that. But I'm trying to explain him one simple thing, He must wait like everyone is waiting.

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them).  
Was given official answer from the team. All information will be at medium.com and full stop.  Until that if they(team) can't or don't want to disclose any information it is their right. Maybe that guy is from MCO company or from somekind another project and want to steal somekind ideas. MNX team providing enough info, it specially in MNX Telegram group. But that FUDer was blocked there for harsh words against the team and project. And he was warned there many times to stop that.
July 15, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them). 
July 15, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

July 15, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

July 15, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 15, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
It's exact description of this product.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks
July 15, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
First,  you and I are not dude.  I not know you and you not know me. So stop.

Do you know how to give a response or is it best to blame other people? Please moderation to react, I do not blame anyone and suffer this to many time here.   Start to ban for such word
Activity: 54
July 15, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

July 15, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

game changer time will come when people learn what mean activation card  Cheesy
most of people still do not understand how everything works, which is normal when there is no FAQ (team say FAQ coming soon 30.06. mnx SOON understand what I talking?)
it will be very interesting to see when people realize how many MNX they need to buy in order to be able to activate the card, after overdraft, which a good part of the people does not understand

Even this number of ordered cards is very small, the Telegram group has over 3000 members and the number of paid cards is 20-30%. Do not talk about the parking, whoever believes in the project will easily buy a couple of coins not to wait long on the card. But in fact, it's a long while, no one knows who gives the card and when it will work, selling the fog

To be honest, the number of card orders does not mean anything, what will be important is the number of activated cards, somewhere in future (soon lol) when card start work

Only one way to move forward right now is to get the truth out. And now it is time to give the truth its day. All the basic questions and answers to them will be ready in one way or another.
We are supporting people who ask about cards and new questions are coming and all this will somehow turn into a huge structural thing that will work, whatever you say.

did anyone see the biggest problem with these cards? Of course not!
For crypto card you MUST HAVE low volatility. I do not think there is a need to explain why this is important. What is the guarantee that MNX will provide this?

No, you are wrong again. It is possible to use payment cards like ePayments and there is no low volatility at all. You already know all answers for your questions, but you still asking them again and again. Relax and enjoy summer mate. FAQ will be ready soon.
ePayments work with crypto? Than they are better then MNX because not ask for blocked amount  Lips sealed
OMG dude, looks like you are noob in crypto. You need to do more researches before start FUDing. You are looking for somekind answers all the time, but you don't understand one thing. You are just another noob trader which is crying and calling for justice because he is bought coins while they was expensive. Don't tell me stories how rich you are, I don't care that. Wait for project development and be a men, not crying baby.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
Will the project achieve integration with the payment system and will a payment card be issued? I want to believe this will be a huge success.
until the exchange of crypts for Fiat in the country of exchange is officially allowed, all cards are useless. countries will block them.
July 15, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
all your answer per months is
we will provide you with all information in nearest future
when will come that nearest future? 6 months is not enough to be nearest future?

I do not allow you to call me a fuder, I'll ask all the questions until I get the right answer. I will ask constantly that your ignorance with answers will be seen by all new people. My goal is not to decrease the price, I don't care about price, but to prevent you from cheating new people

and I will send all my coins when you back price 30 dollars, don't sell me lie story to buy on 30 and then sell on 6 and stop informing people about true.
Cards were announced few weeks ago, what 6 months are you talking about? Pre-order it's a cheating?
You are spreading FUD, no one of your arguments makes sense.

6 months wait to see:

how much to make WP update?
how much to make RM update?
half year you sell story MNX is low volatility, explain drop from 70 to 3.5 dollar
what about eco system, why 5 months talking to finish until end of this year, and then in June change to 3 years?

You will not have to say the name of the bank, you haven't a FAQ, you can't say the date the cards start working. You only want people to buy what you promise, what is the guarantee?

What kind of message do you come across to customers by hiding information? Does anyone hide information about what they sell? Give me one example of any deception.

on every post on internet where you pay for advertisment you will find my answer about low volatility and similar information what you ignore to answer

come one MNX support team, give answer. don't tell me to buy on 30$ taking 3 months it's temporary drop, don't worry it's low volatility, bank algo dont work but why? can't tell its confidential info bla,bla,bla
stop asking question and sell all your coin on 6$ and go.

I WILL NOT GO!
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 15, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
all your answer per months is
we will provide you with all information in nearest future
when will come that nearest future? 6 months is not enough to be nearest future?

I do not allow you to call me a fuder, I'll ask all the questions until I get the right answer. I will ask constantly that your ignorance with answers will be seen by all new people. My goal is not to decrease the price, I don't care about price, but to prevent you from cheating new people

and I will send all my coins when you back price 30 dollars, don't sell me lie story to buy on 30 and then sell on 6 and stop informing people about true.
Cards were announced few weeks ago, what 6 months are you talking about? Pre-order it's a cheating?
You are spreading FUD, no one of your arguments makes sense.
Jump to: