Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 237. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
I would be interested in knowing how many cards have been applied for.

I was #146 last Friday..any higher number??

The number doesn't say much. At least I have not figured out how it works. Doesn't look sequential
I wrote to script to look through the blockchain searching for transaction matching Card payment amounts
As of moment of writing total of AT LEAST 253 cards have been paid for. Alot more are still in preorder with many people waiting for parkings to finish and more info.

This is the overview my script came up with

Gold Cards: 95
Standard Cards: 93
Platinum Cards: 58
Infinity Cards: 7
Total: 253
253 cards are not too much. Is there any information about how many holders hold MinexCoin? And how many miners mine MinexCoin. Maybe this will show the potentional of this coin.
My order number was 579 , so that has to be at least 579 orders on the 29th.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

The number doesn't say much. At least I have not figured out how it works. Doesn't look sequential
I wrote to script to look through the blockchain searching for transaction matching Card payment amounts
As of moment of writing total of AT LEAST 253 cards have been paid for. Alot more are still in preorder with many people waiting for parkings to finish and more info.

253 cards are not too much. Is there any information about how many holders hold MinexCoin? And how many miners mine MinexCoin. Maybe this will show the potentional of this coin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

July 02, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
Price in $7 range now with announcement of MinexPay cards

I think next rise in price when trading starts on HitBTC
Does it matter? MinexCoin would like to create long-term stable coin and not only pump and dump coin. Everytime when they announce something new and cool price should go up?
Activity: 148
July 02, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

Activity: 148
July 02, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
Price in $7 range now with announcement of MinexPay cards

I think next rise in price when trading starts on HitBTC
July 02, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

No I mean if cards are electronic (Visa Electron) or embossed. Because many merchants arround the world still do not accept Visa Electron.
And the cards are prepaid? Or classic credit card?

Debit embossed with credit limit.

Prepaid in some way, you need to have required minimum MNX and some MNX or BTC  or ETH in your MinexPay balance to use the card.
That is very good news! Traveling card Revolut offers only prepaid cards which are not trusted by many merchants like bookmakers. This will bring many potentional clients to MinexCoin Wink.
Merit: 264
July 02, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
MinexPay Crypto Debit Card for Quick, Effortless Everyday Payments - Now Open for Pre-Order https://coinidol.com/minexpay-crypto-debit-card-for-quick-payments/
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 02, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

And these cards are with chips or they will be Visa Electron only? And what about type of card, it will be marked as prepaid?

Hello,

We will start with VISA.
If you mean design, check it here: https://minexpay.com/

Maybe you didn't understand his question what he want to ask. What is status of this card will be. You will offer prepaid card and how people will be able to make transfer their desire amount into this card to convert into fiat.
Is VISA electron is still issued somewhere in the world? That will be standard debit card. You'll need to transfer coins to the Minexpay.com account and that's it. You can spend them in any shop which accept VISA. But better to wait till official FAQ from the team.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
July 02, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

And these cards are with chips or they will be Visa Electron only? And what about type of card, it will be marked as prepaid?

Hello,

We will start with VISA.

Maybe you didn't understand his question what he want to ask. What is status of this card will be. You will offer prepaid card and how people will be able to make transfer their desire amount into this card to convert into fiat.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

No I mean if cards are electronic (Visa Electron) or embossed. Because many merchants arround the world still do not accept Visa Electron.

Debit embossed with credit limit.

Prepaid in some way, you need to have required minimum MNX and some MNX or BTC  or ETH in your MinexPay balance to use the card.
July 02, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Hello,

We will start with VISA.

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
Please add new interaction, not much money。www.zb.cn
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 02, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
a question. someone knows what happens with livecoin that takes days with the wallet disabled and you can not buy or sell minexcoin
Everything is fine with Livecoin now. Was some kind technical works
Activity: 378
July 02, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
After ordering we won't face any issues in future because now many countries are changing the rules not use the cards for buying the cryptocurrency. I want to confirm which bank is giving authorization for giving visa card to your customers?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
a question. someone knows what happens with livecoin that takes days with the wallet disabled and you can not buy or sell minexcoin
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
Looking from the images it has the wireless logo on it. so i'm it has a chip for contactless payments Wink
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Hello,

We will start with VISA.
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Hello, please I have problem with MinecBank login, it says server error, and this last for few days, where is the problem please?
Check password and login carefully. It is no issues with Minexbank.
I am sure that my login details are okay, maybe problem with MinexBank android application? i can't see any update in Google store, I will try to reinstall the app.

Hello,

Could you send us all details to [email protected]? We will glad to help you via email.
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
Will the cards be delivered worldwide?  I did not find this on your minexpay site.

Hello,

Any country where VISA payments are supported and where the courier service can reach.
Jump to: