Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 233. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 04, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
Hello,
Minexcoin Team and communication can apply to list Minexcoin to CoinEx.com for FREE
Here is link to apply : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdA8WGHG8SJrWEDbYXJeNSzjovUtU8kmcLKSOHDfACGdgMgUQ/viewform
CoinEx.com  volume over 2B dollars /24hrs

Hello bet1102,

Thank you, we will pass this information to the marketing team.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
Hello,
Minexcoin Team and communication can apply to list Minexcoin to CoinEx.com for FREE
Here is link to apply : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdA8WGHG8SJrWEDbYXJeNSzjovUtU8kmcLKSOHDfACGdgMgUQ/viewform
CoinEx.com  volume over 2B dollars /24hrs

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
i am surpriced mnx is not going the way of a failed pyramide-scheme-coin. Everything looked like that and now they changed their strategy for a soft exit with this CC thing.

will be interesting how long they are going to implement open source code into the coin and calling it development, before sneaking out.
Good sir, would you be so kind as to provide the evidence?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
July 04, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Hello Minexcoin Team.
MinexPay Card is very wonderful. Wink

I will order a gold card after 3 months parking is completed.

BTW, Is it possible to switch the type of cards?
For example from Gold to platinum.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
i am surpriced mnx is not going the way of a failed pyramide-scheme-coin. Everything looked like that and now they changed their strategy for a soft exit with this CC thing.

will be interesting how long they are going to implement open source code into the coin and calling it development, before sneaking out.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 04, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
Why is on Minexpay need first to buy a card and after that going to KYC process?
What if someone pays for the card, but after KYC It is established that it is not eligible to be an owner of this card. many reasons can be here.
So what then? You will back money or what?

At the moment, MinexCoin (MNX) costs about $ 5.5 and I think soon we will see a new high in the price. I think the price will be around 20-30 dollars per coin

Wow good for you. How much MNX coins you buy after your prudence?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
At the moment, MinexCoin (MNX) costs about $ 5.5 and I think soon we will see a new high in the price. I think the price will be around 20-30 dollars per coin
minexcoin.com
July 04, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
My windows wallet automatically shutsdown after few seconds. Any tip for the fix?

Please send detailed information to [email protected]
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
My windows wallet automatically shutsdown after few seconds. Any tip for the fix?
minexcoin.com
July 04, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
Hi Minecoin.org , is the minimum MNX deposit mandatory ?

Hello!

Yes, it is minimum amount in MNX required to stay in your balance to activate the card's status.
The only card which does not have such requirement is Standard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
July 04, 2018, 01:36:04 AM
Hi Minecoin.org , is the minimum MNX deposit mandatory ?
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
The support here and information is so amazing...tnx Minex team  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are welcome  Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Technical issue was already fixed, you can continue using minexpay.com !

The support here and information is so amazing...tnx Minex team  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Technical issue was already fixed, you can continue using minexpay.com !
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
July 03, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
I do not understand why the name of the bank is secret? If I can order the card then the deal is probably made? I really see no reason to hide something, or we can order cards but they still negotiate with the bank?

- Deal is made but some legal matters must still be finalized. When a deal is made that's not the end of it. Companies have many ISO and other certifications and they need to process everything correctly for them not to be revoked or fined. Legal documentation is probably being finalized. Only after that is done can both parties issue a press release. and then the bank can be known.

Think of this: If both parties didn't issue a press release and one of the companies would release the name of the other party that is basically leaking of insider information.

bozicso and mr.pacy.mf will never understand that even the basic one. They are young enough to make sense in the world of crypto. All they know is to blame anybody anyone everytime they lose. Every page of this thread you will see em crying for their candies. Hope these kids will survive in crypto and start to grow up.  

I have 33 years for your information

I'm in crypto world for almost six years

I know when something goes wrong

it may sound like I'm fighting against windmills

but I'm not fighting with those windmills to destroy or stop them

I'm fighting to accelerate their rpm and fight for produceing  more elecrticity power Smiley

"MORE PATIENCE = MORE PROFIT"
You are contradictory in this case
even when you park like crazy Smiley

it's quite funny with everything you said.
you push everything you got to tell people that you are always right even you might miss your chance to think your own problems, your own life your own success.

it's doesn't matter i have to believe or not. it's doesn't matter who will win or who will lose in this debate and fight about minexcoin project in the future.
we are all taking the risk with all of our crypto asset. i do have my own opinion about why i still want to choose this minexcoin in my investment portfolio. i am also ready to have some fail and i will try to be better after.

i do love my time, if not for my duty to make some post every week with trying to do my best. i don't bother to give so much energy in this.

this is my last suggestion for you. just love your time, give all of your energy your time to think for your self first. it's easy to blame, it's easy to criticize all mistakes. we are all just human. if you don't want to stop spread this FUD if you don't stop wasting your time for your funny ambition. then you let your own problem will destroy your life soon
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
might be a stupid question but what is the reason for a overdraft limit?
This is some kind of protection from a short-term price jumps in the market, more info will be in our FAQ.
I think your answer is wrong it should be because that's how the Bank works. This is some sort of protection in order for your card to stil have a balance on it. It's why it was called a debit card rather than credit card. Because credit card can overdraw with a high fee while debit card rejects it. I experience this once with one of my Debit card.

I think it's used in case your in the a shop to buy something and the mnx price suddenly drops a bit after which you wouldn't be able to make the purchase. With. A buffer system could decide at that moment to release that buffer so you could still make the purchase.
but we will know for sure when the FAQ is up
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
Dear community!

We have some technical issues on MinexPay.com, please, don't provide any payments untill it will be fixed. We will update you shortly.

Thanks for understanding!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
It's a good idea! A person will receive interests! I like it, and many people will like it, too! I wish the best for you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
July 03, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
might be a stupid question but what is the reason for a overdraft limit?
This is some kind of protection from a short-term price jumps in the market, more info will be in our FAQ.
I think your answer is wrong it should be because that's how the Bank works. This is some sort of protection in order for your card to stil have a balance on it. It's why it was called a debit card rather than credit card. Because credit card can overdraw with a high fee while debit card rejects it. I experience this once with one of my Debit card.
minexcoin.com
July 03, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Hi, there will be an express delivery option for the cards? i have had bad experiences before with regular deliveries, it takes almost 6 monts, in my country, if delivery succesfull; thanks

Hello,

Which country? Hope it will be faster...

All details about delievery will announce close to sending.
Jump to: