Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 232. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
July 05, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
think i missed the part about the minex paycard when ico was there , think if that part was more clear from the beginning , that MINEX got a lot more participants , it is a big plus for me that they also develop this part of MINEXcoin
It was actually not stated on their ICO that there will be card. Actually, the card are released earlier than what they expect. So we should see a different path now with the development of their product. Card is just the beginning. We'll be seeing new minexwallet . Though it was delayed, i believe it's because of the card. They might be developing something that can have access on Both MNX fund and also the card.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
I usually criticize, but this time it's different, I appreciate the way with weekly news. changes in marketing are seen. praise those who are deserving of it
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
July 05, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
think i missed the part about the minex paycard when ico was there , think if that part was more clear from the beginning , that MINEX got a lot more participants , it is a big plus for me that they also develop this part of MINEXcoin
Healing Galing
July 05, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Dear Community! Here is the first weekly report on MinexPay cards. Feel free to read it and enjoy the nice flow in it Smiley

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-1-riding-the-wave-of-high-demand-7819e4a07e6a

Had a good read on the minexpay report. I like the idea of having a weekly report on Minexpay card. But i also don't want the monthly/quarterly report to be burden. Also, it is not stated in the minexpay report about the Bank details which ofcourse, many we're asking. It will eliminate those who spread FUD questioning the cards.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
Is this the two pizza guy or entirely new ads? I've seen the 1st one it was wonderful to see it. It appears on my facebook timeline as Sponsored so the moment i saw it i watched it. Haven't been at home so i'm bookmarking this up to watch later. I'm currently on vacation using my MNX reward. Internet is too slow that i have to minimize the use of data.

No, this is another video.
Healing Galing
July 05, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
Minexcoin got another advertising video, please share it everywhere  Smiley

https://youtu.be/B4_UVIkezuI
Is this the two pizza guy or entirely new ads? I've seen the 1st one it was wonderful to see it. It appears on my facebook timeline as Sponsored so the moment i saw it i watched it. Haven't been at home so i'm bookmarking this up to watch later. I'm currently on vacation using my MNX reward. Internet is too slow that i have to minimize the use of data.
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
Dear Community! Here is the first weekly report on MinexPay cards. Feel free to read it and enjoy the nice flow in it Smiley

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-1-riding-the-wave-of-high-demand-7819e4a07e6a

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
Now in our official YouTube channel

https://youtu.be/wXJDsrigGYA

Wow .. amazing, With minex pay we can buy anything easily.
hopefully in the future minex pay can be used all over the country.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Good video for advertising. Use google adword to promote MinexSystems
Merit: 259
July 05, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

hahahaha fantastic  Grin
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
I still don't get on how the card works. Is the card address will be the same address with my mnx wallet address?

The address you see in your MinexPay account is the address from Minexcoin blockchain and it is generated automatically once you register an account. It is similar as exchange does when you register an account and create an MNX wallet at the exchange.
Basically this address is your address for the fund to receive the coins to convert to fiat once you make any purchase.
Activity: 193
July 05, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
I still don't get on how the card works. Is the card address will be the same address with my mnx wallet address?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
July 05, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
i am surpriced mnx is not going the way of a failed pyramide-scheme-coin. Everything looked like that and now they changed their strategy for a soft exit with this CC thing.

will be interesting how long they are going to implement open source code into the coin and calling it development, before sneaking out.
it's not piramid scheme. everyone who want to get interest from minexbank, they just keep minexcoin fund on their own wallet.
the bank only can see the user balance through their address without able to control the fund. that's why minexbank can be called the first trussless bank in this minexcoin ecosystem. sometimes you need to read everything before posting because it shows people how small is your knowledge
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 04, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Many investors don’t know about minex pay card now, But later many will know about it and that time maybe mnx will be 20-30$, Which will be very expensive for them. Which makes them not interested on the card and looking for other options, I think your team should have plan for any change

Because of that we have few different card. 2mnx for the first step is not to much. Now is MNX very cheap, so people need to take advantage and buy cheap.
if everything goes by plan, mnx card will not be expensive.
July 04, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Many investors don’t know about minex pay card now, But later many will know about it and that time maybe mnx will be 20-30$, Which will be very expensive for them. Which makes them not interested on the card and looking for other options, I think your team should have plan for any change
no worries mate, MNX ad already is on Facebook and I think it will be somewhere else.
Activity: 183
July 04, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
minexcoin.com
July 04, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
Hello Minexcoin Team.
MinexPay Card is very wonderful. Wink

I will order a gold card after 3 months parking is completed.

BTW, Is it possible to switch the type of cards?
For example from Gold to platinum.

Thank you  Anon11073  Smiley
No, it is not, unless you had Platinum card and lost its status as TeMHuk says Smiley you will be able to recover the status by adding required minimum for Platinum back before submitting request, and paying the card price. It is not the best option, but you also cannot spend the residue without manual confirmation from your side.
July 04, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
Hello Minexcoin Team.
MinexPay Card is very wonderful. Wink

I will order a gold card after 3 months parking is completed.

BTW, Is it possible to switch the type of cards?
For example from Gold to platinum.
It is impossible to upgrade card. But it is possible to downgrade card to standard if you will take out unspendable balance.
Jump to: