Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 236. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
July 02, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

VISA work in all country,  but a lot country not allow their people to open account outside domicil country.  If I understude you plan to open account lets say in Ukraina for man from Nigeria with their personal document,  but Nigeria law say their people can own just account in Nigeria.  Its not important where you open account,  they cant own account outside Nigeria.  Nigeria is just example,  there is more country...use Google to check

If it is seriously blockchain based it shouldn't matter. If it's a dirty centralized service making use of blockchain, these things will fail anyway.
The fact is, VISA is centralized. Fiat system is centralized. There's always a central bank governing fiat. And we can't just tell them to be decentralized. Only the application matters and how this two systems interact. We pay in Crypto, there's always a process of exchange happening. If merchant accepts crypto, then there should be no problem. If one accepts fiat then there should be no problem too as long as the process went well. Law of Equivalent exchange is what matters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
I would ask about the security?
What security are you asking about? If you are talking about MinexPay, it secured with SSL.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
I would ask about the security?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

VISA work in all country,  but a lot country not allow their people to open account outside domicil country.  If I understude you plan to open account lets say in Ukraina for man from Nigeria with their personal document,  but Nigeria law say their people can own just account in Nigeria.  Its not important where you open account,  they cant own account outside Nigeria.  Nigeria is just example,  there is more country...use Google to check

If it is seriously blockchain based it shouldn't matter. If it's a dirty centralized service making use of blockchain, these things will fail anyway.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

253 cards are not too much. Is there any information about how many holders hold MinexCoin? And how many miners mine MinexCoin. Maybe this will show the potentional of this coin.

There are no such information...but you can open this potential if you are observing the project.

Theres information how to get ditched and walk with head bent towards ground till the end of ur living era. Miners or not, thats not matter of any relevance. Thing that occupies my mind is who dictates the price of this shit, who is down-headed and snapped enough to buy up all that load coming over to the exchanges.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
how does anyone can open a bill in my name without my signature and consent? Are you aware that this information does not appear on your site? do you know that people from over 50 countries in the world can not open accounts out of their country? This is ilegal for a lot people  Huh
Maybe I'm mistaken, but hadn't heard about any country where people are forbidden to have a visa card. All required documents will be requested when verification progress will start.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
will they just open a bank account in you name and then you will get a card?

whats the point?
i can sell my BTC to ETH and transfer the money to my bank account and use the money with my credit card.
With our card this will be much more faster.

just because i would not have to wait until the SEPA transfer is done?

but please answer this question too.

Just because you won't need to do it manually with the help of third-party services.
Yes, but first you need to pass verification process ( it will begin in second part of July ).

how does anyone can open a bill in my name without my signature and consent? Are you aware that this information does not appear on your site? do you know that people from over 50 countries in the world can not open accounts out of their country? This is ilegal for a lot people  Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
Actually it one of the hot topic when it comes to talk about debit cards/prepaid cards linked with cryptocurrencies. I have read discussions and questions raised by people but will prefer to wait and see what is being revealed over the next weeks. If you really solve the issue of cards this thing alone can take this project to sky without doing anything else.
I think so, there are not many coins which offer debit cards, I know about Pundi And TenX and look at their market cap - yeah this is the potentional market cap of MinexCoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
July 02, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Actually it one of the hot topic when it comes to talk about debit cards/prepaid cards linked with cryptocurrencies. I have read discussions and questions raised by people but will prefer to wait and see what is being revealed over the next weeks. If you really solve the issue of cards this thing alone can take this project to sky without doing anything else.
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

whats the point?
i can sell my BTC to ETH and transfer the money to my bank account and use the money with my credit card.

Just because you won't need to do it manually with the help of third-party services.
Yes, but first you need to pass verification process ( it will begin in second part of July ).
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 02, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

whats the point?

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
July 02, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

whats the point?

How much faster ?

And how much secure ,that is imortanat question ?
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

whats the point?
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
I would be interested in knowing how many cards have been applied for.

I was #146 last Friday..any higher number??

The number doesn't say much. At least I have not figured out how it works. Doesn't look sequential
I wrote to script to look through the blockchain searching for transaction matching Card payment amounts
As of moment of writing total of AT LEAST 253 cards have been paid for. Alot more are still in preorder with many people waiting for parkings to finish and more info.

This is the overview my script came up with

Gold Cards: 95
Standard Cards: 93
Platinum Cards: 58
Infinity Cards: 7
Total: 253
253 cards are not too much. Is there any information about how many holders hold MinexCoin? And how many miners mine MinexCoin. Maybe this will show the potentional of this coin.
My order number was 579 , so that has to be at least 579 orders on the 29th.

Yes pre-orders but most of them judt signed up and have not paid for a card yet.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
It will be no bank account. It will be a credit card but eith debit mechanics from the technology minexsystems made
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 02, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
That is awesome news these cards will be powered by VISA so users will be able to pay with them anywhere around there world. But I didn't find any such kind of news for this breaking news VISA opens its doors again to support cryptocurrencies. Maybe I missed the link of agreement anybody have please share this.
That will be not cryptocurrency card, but a simple card from standard bank.

whats the point?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
July 02, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
Price in $7 range now with announcement of MinexPay cards

I think next rise in price when trading starts on HitBTC

HitBTC not have good reputation I don't think it will bring any impact on the growth of this coin. Although price surged after that announcement if this will get stable than it will be wonderful achievement for this project.
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
After ordering we won't face any issues in future because now many countries are changing the rules not use the cards for buying the cryptocurrency. I want to confirm which bank is giving authorization for giving visa card to your customers?

Hello,

All details about your question will be later.
minexcoin.com
July 02, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

There are no such information...but you can open this potential if you are observing the project.
Jump to: