Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 243. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Infinite card is the only card that makes sense because it's the only one without fees, is this correct?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:23:09 AM
I've been in the project since the beginning of the year and the truth is that if I see progress in the project. Rome was not built in a day. Better is step by step in a safe way. If it is true that the price drop is a little disturbing and makes people get more nervous but good ... if you believe in this project you have to wait for the results to speak for themselves.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
while I may understand the frustration,
please keep in mind,
if you ever worked in a startup/startup ecosystem/new product, you will know that roadmap is an orienteer, doesn't necessarily mean spot on deadline releases.

not saying that its a good thing to delay launch of (a) product(s), but to me it's also crazy to see how much frustration you are experiencing, (referring to "two days until Q2 ends" "6hrs before Q2 ends"  posts) Huh

lets face it, crypto is a new space with many unknown things,
anyone working in software industry knows this. they're not a corporation like microsoft to be able to deliver everything on the day they say they would. in such a volatile industry, deadline breaks are reality. rare projects succeed right after they're launched - let's wait and see

i say cut some slack to the minex team, and to minex team - if you expect some big deadline breaks just inform the community

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
June 30, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

--
Q1 MinexWallet 2.0................................FAIL (what the issues are...new relase date ?)
---

what is actually expected of new MineWallet 2.0? Which improvement is there urgent?
I did not notice any particular problems. it is not necessary to spend time only on cosmetic changes and to talk about new version.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
Just ordered infinity card. Went really smooth.
I got order number 69 on the infinity card
Will be purchasing another type aswell Smiley

Great progress from developers thanks its really progressing card is available now I think I have to experienced this card I will order once my parking minexcoins are finished Its my first time to use a debit card from crypto really excited to use it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Goodjobs!
I ordered Gold card.
Minexcoin back to $10 soon
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 30, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
NO, give public answer to all can read!
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

I not ask for unban,  i want respect.  Why not ban all member who write rude message about me? First that is spam because my personality havent connection with mnx,  second rude word are alowed or not?  

Second i refer about 50 people who invest more then  100.000 $ in your coin and now they ask question about delay.  We all have full right to know more details.  Why lie about Hitbtc?  Tell when you pay listing and what is deal for date.  If not i will write public because have friend in that exchange who provide information.  I am not a idiot,  and show respect!

Eh cards,  who is stupid to order card when know nothing about cards.  Crucial question what will happen if hacker steal money from that fond?  Mnx plan refund?  I have over 100 question more but not answer just opportunity for order.  I am not stupid to order and pay nothing unknown

And more question you ignore
Minexcoin Is or Will be low volatility?  Why write is if waiting eco system.  Not answer that is for ico,  if is why not remove wp and rm from website after ico?

Answe your comunity,  2 last page ignore this question

Hello

Please send your questions to [email protected] and you will have official answer .
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
i suggest just ignore him and let him speak whatever he want.
Thank you for suggestion, you are right, but we can't left such things unanswered. If he's trying to spread false info, it's better to answer with some facts so every new person here will be able to see a real situation. And we have time for each member of our community Smiley

I not ask for unban,  i want respect.  Why not ban all member who write rude message about me? First that is spam because my personality havent connection with mnx,  second rude word are alowed or not?  

Second i refer about 50 people who invest more then  100.000 $ in your coin and now they ask question about delay.  We all have full right to know more details.  Why lie about Hitbtc?  Tell when you pay listing and what is deal for date.  If not i will write public because have friend in that exchange who provide information.  I am not a idiot,  and show respect!

Eh cards,  who is stupid to order card when know nothing about cards.  Crucial question what will happen if hacker steal money from that fond?  Mnx plan refund?  I have over 100 question more but not answer just opportunity for order.  I am not stupid to order and pay nothing unknown

And more question you ignore
Minexcoin Is or Will be low volatility?  Why write is if waiting eco system.  Not answer that is for ico,  if is why not remove wp and rm from website after ico?

Answe your comunity,  2 last page ignore this question
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
I think this is not a very promising coin for buying and hold, as we see from the road map, 90% has not been realized. I can also note that there are no daily trading volumes at all.
You should recalculate % of unrealized roadmap, because this calculation is wrong. It can't be 90% if it's only Q2 ending today. And almost all from roadmap for Q1 and Q2 was implemented.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 30, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

MNX Price update as of this writing. Gogogo to 10$.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
I think this is not a very promising coin for buying and hold, as we see from the road map, 90% has not been realized. I can also note that there are no daily trading volumes at all.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
nother promising project is reaching to it finish line being in last couple of days. I was expecting for this to collect much more money because concept behind the project is solid and powerful but investors play their role to put their money where they want. What is still good in this low total supply which will keep pushing the value and this way at later point more people will come and join the project, nice  Wink
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2018, 12:59:21 AM
don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
Thank you for suggestion, you are right, but we can't left such things unanswered. If he's trying to spread false info, it's better to answer with some facts so every new person here will be able to see a real situation. And we have time for each member of our community Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 30, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
if it's a fud ... prove otherwise
One homework for you about the minex ecosystem

The people who invested in this project because they believed in me .......a group on a telegram and a viber group where you have serious investors...
They need answers from me / you

Q1 and Q2

explain what is finished (we know that it is not within the time limit you set yourself)

If something  Grin  is not finished, tell us what the issues are....which problem exists, when it will be finished and be available for us to use

Q1 MinexBank for iOS............................FINISHED
Q1 MinexWallet 2.0................................FAIL (what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange ...........FAIL (I do not see any exchange...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet..........................FAIL (I do not see any Web & Mobile Wallet...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Debit Cards.......................................FAIL (not completed within the roadmap time plan ....Give people the information they ask for)
Q2 Minex Merchant.................................FAIL (I do not see any Minex Merchant...what the issues are...new relase date ?)....

For those who do not know anything about this project, this is their roadmap

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf
Ok, look. First of all, roadmap is for developers, it's only an estimated time for releasing products. It's not sort of promise to all who bought a coin.

MinexWallet is still in developing, but it's not too much time left. It was told that it was delayed cause of final debugging.
Atomic swaps are working, just without GUI yet. You need to find a person, download both blockchains and make a swap due to instructions. So we can say atomic swap was implemented.
DEX is still in developement, but the foundation was already laid ( implementation of atomic swap ).
Web and mobile wallets to be released appr. in 20s of July. ( web wallet is the basic thing for merchant ).
Debit Cards odering will start in a few hours, we will provide you with all available information.

And now, please, stop FUD.
Activity: 9
June 29, 2018, 08:10:54 PM
kinda wish i bought more when it was 3.5
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
June 29, 2018, 08:10:07 PM
what a poor mr.pacy.mf and his alt account bozicso.  Grin I wonder how these kids survive in this crypto world. Even big projects got delays but the important thing is they can deliver it. So sad, nobody will listen to you here since we already know what is going on with our investments. How about you? I guess youre losing too much by selling it cheap...  Grin  Grin
minexcoin.com
June 29, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

The people who invested in this project because they believed in me .......a group on a telegram and a viber group where you have serious investors...

Q1 and Q2

explain what is finished (we know that it is not within the time limit you set yourself)

If something  Grin  is not finished, tell us what the issues are....which problem exists, when it will be finished and be available for us to use

Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange ...........FAIL (I do not see any exchange...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet..........................FAIL (I do not see any Web & Mobile Wallet...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Debit Cards.......................................FAIL (not completed within the roadmap time plan ....Give people the information they ask for)
Q2 Minex Merchant.................................FAIL (I do not see any Minex Merchant...what the issues are...new relase date ?)....

Ok, look. First of all, roadmap is for developers, it's only an estimated time for releasing products. It's not sort of promise to all who bought a coin.

MinexWallet is still in developing, but it's not too much time left. It was told that it was delayed cause of final debugging.
Atomic swaps are working, just without GUI yet. You need to find a person, download both blockchains and make a swap due to instructions. So we can say atomic swap was implemented.
DEX is still in developement, but the foundation was already laid ( implementation of atomic swap ).
Web and mobile wallets to be released appr. in 20s of July. ( web wallet is the basic thing for merchant ).
Debit Cards odering will start in a few hours, we will provide you with all available information.

And now, please, stop FUD.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 05:54:58 PM
This thread is hijacked by couple of little trolls...  
Thank God we have "Ignore" button here!

with what it is "hijacked "

with facts?

Complete and publish the things you are describe in your roadmap and wp

I will praise you everywhere  , as I am by the end of the past and the beginning of this year

With this action I brought myself into an unpleasant situation telling people your fairy tale...

a couple of people said I was a liar and I'm not a liar,I was just  cheated,Unfortunately, I have influenced other people to be cheated

The only lies are people from the minex team you and people like you .... prove otherwise
You are telling no facts, just FUD. Please, stop this.

Q1 and Q2

Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Jump to: